What went wrong with VEN? It's going down consistently and I'm losing money and hope very fast

What went wrong with VEN? It's going down consistently and I'm losing money and hope very fast.

I wanted only to get back my Ripple losses and get out. Why these scams coins can't moon after I bought them?

because youre a normie and only serve to get dumped on

You bought at ath, Just After the moon

baby's first buy at ath. fuck off

buy high sell low

you don't deserve to get rich off VEN
sell your bag at a loss and enrich someone who knows what the fuck their doing

retard

How the fuck did you make losses on a coin that went up 37,000% last year you stupid cunt

>#15 by mcap
>WHERE MOON?
I swear you normies are thick as pig shit

>falling for 2 scams in a row

Don't worry, once PBOC is announced you will make your money back

it's just a correction, buy the dip goy :^)

DW, he'll have sold at the bottom of the dip by then, probably to buy Tron at the peak of its dead cat

lel i have a feeling you are right

Market cap doesnt matter. Ven could get up to $20,000/coin just like btc's peak. BTC might get back up to 25k or so but Ven will be close behind!!

Where here /ventard/ and /venhead/??

That whale shit keeping you healthy huh fudster? I hope they rob you blind in exchange for all the work you do for them

All in ven at 8$ thinking that livestream would pump the price

It dip instead

How fucked am I reddit?

Lol keep spreading that, a coin with no current utility’s market cap doesn’t matter. It isn’t going to overtake Ethereum, where the current token is hosted in marketcap. Ever.

>no current utility

don't worry just hodl long enough and it'll go x100

How much ven to give this sexy miss a ride?

Yeah im holding for the rest 2018 anyway

Shit is promising as fuck

bought my XLM a few hours ago for this

FML niggas FML

People after a quick buck dropped it for DTA, 100% in the past 24 hours.

Are people actually this retarded? Probly bought in yesterday looking to moon. Fucking dipshit , should have bought in earlier. This will easily be $100+ eoy but your probly moonboi looking for shit coin to 10x overnight

Unironically going to take over Bitcoins current mcap eoy.

I did something similar with VEN - bought at around 8 dollars. I had a lot earlier but tethered during the dip.

Annoyed with myself but maybe this is a good chance to take a break from chart addiction and just hold for a few months. Probably one of the best projects to do so on.

You just got TRON'd

Are those fagley manning's lewds?

Cup and handle forming kek. Parabolic in t-minus 2 days. $100 by february 15th.

Pretty much the same as with XRB. It just went up too fast too much. Even if it is a good coin, it will take a dump every once in a while. Downtrend could last for a month even. Nothing goes up forever.

Just buy, hold and forget, OP. You dumb faggot, can't expect to moon after a day.

>Yea go ahead and sell so I can buy more bags.
>If you're making threads like this and you're holding VEN I want you to sell.
>If you're holding VEN and youre feeling nervous I want you to sell.
>It's so clear that you hate money, which is a fine and okay thing, but parading around biz and showing everyone that you're new to this, from Reddit, or mentally inept is not.

fuck ven

State of cryptocurrency market

You faggots should all just crawl back to your holes and not mess with this

Because this always happens after a pump. A coin will correct/retrace. Look at these charts. Look at when ETH had it's bull run to $370 before retratcing to 250.

But dude, they didn't make 1000x profit in two weeks? What's the fucking point?

WHERE'S MY MONEY

not to be a negative nancy but 50% mid february growth is garbage while everything else is mooning

t.poorfag

Please sell if that's your logic
Impatient weak hands

And here is an updated version of this with ETH and BTC. All of them I have set to 1 day btw.

BUY THE DIP

I bought $100 worth at $2.75

Would you sell? I was gonna sit on it all year and pray for big Xs

Swing trade it.

So... I should definitely sell and buy back later is what you are saying

patience my friend. its like a shit test with a woman.

Considering you are a poorfag the best option for you is to hold till the rebrand event in the end of February and dump on top and find another moon mission or rebuy lower

Well it could go up again. We have to see if it follows the pattern or not. Still have to wait for the 4th day IMO to complete. If the 4th bar is red then I'd do it personally.

I already have a node and just bought more literally right now. Did I just buy someone's bags on here?

yes sell now

Why do people but ATH then get upset it doesn't moon in the next 24 hours after literally doubling up?

50 cent just held a bunch of bitcoins for 4 years and made millions.

imagine if he was thinking "omg should i sell now shit"

nah, he had the patience and made millions.

Ven reddit is hilarious right now with all these scums scrambling to explain why it didnt pump on the news. They also think the livestream provided new information.

They have no idea that prior announced news is always priced in, and are too stupid to realize the livestream was a pure marketing rundown on prior developments that news already covered.

A whole lot of these dipshits bought at 80k sats and 75k before the stream.

Fuckinglmao youre not wrong

FAGGOT REDDIT COINS:
1.VEN
2.XRB
ENJOY YOUR LOSSES YOU BUTT PIRATE LOSERS.

LE HODL XD WHILE WE USE BIG NEWS TO DUMP ON YOU XDDD

October was a bear market for alts, btc was on a bullrun. How can you even compare these two.

And what's stopping VEN to set a new ATH at $50 and then retrace to $30. There will be a correction, but no one knows when exactly.

Chinks just won't let it dump, if you haven't realized. Everytime Vechain shits itself they dump some major partnership out of nowhere, blogpost, exchange listing or a media article.

BBB exchanges are coming, new DNV GL and PWC partnerships currently under NDA (according to CCK: puer tea, DNVGL oil and energy and some other shit), rebranding and possibly PBoC. This is a fucking moon coin for the next few months, no brakes.

Because shills tell them it will continue to moon because they have more news. They say, "Last chance to buy at this price!" "$15 End of DAY!" "$15 end of week guaranteed!" "Remember (Rich Guy) is an advisor/investor! He won't tarnish his rep on a coin that will correct! Price is only going to stay or go up!" I've fallen for a lot of these myself, that's how I learned that Pumps like these always have corrections. Good to ride up, but not great to hold unless you aren't a trader and believe in the team. Then you HODL for sure and it will go back up and then some. But if you don't have faith then sell and try to buy a coin that's -20% but with a good team/news if you want to make short term gains. I HODL'd ARK and bought when it was $1. They said it would never be below $1 again. It ended up dipping to 30 cents then going up again then dipping to 40 which it sat at for a long time. Then It pumped to $4.40ish and followed this exact pattern. Was my portfolio at the time. Then I held and held and it just kept bleeding in sats.

You can say Oct was an alt bear, but I remember ETP was still mooning during the BTC bullrun. It looked "unpaired' like VEN did these last weeks. Then it dropped down after its pump. It's just whales that congregate together on the same coin using news and parking. But eventually after volume slows down they slowly trickle out. If Venchain really is as an amazing project as it seems than it will recover. But I do think this coin is going to correct these next couple weeks if on the 4th day we have a red candle as well.

are you still just gonna hold , have you sold any?

I did in fact sell my ARK from getting weak hands because at that time I had 4 BTC and it just kept dropping. I said i would sell if it reached near 1 BTC worth. I did and then ARK ended up going up. I saw the ETP threads the night before the moon and invested in the morning at $5. I ended up getting up to 1.3 BTC and then panic sold at the dip from bitfinex banning US traders. However I was able to buy back into ARK and add a little more to my stack since ARK dipped again. But then I had quit my job and needed some dosh to pay for IRL things so I sold about 1.2k ark and now am holding 3k. Get 5 ARK per week with biz classic though so it's not bad. Plus ARK is recovering and my portfolio looks more like this now. Regret selling that ARK but now that I have a job again I was thinking of buying some other coins or maybe adding more to the ARK stack. Tron is from the airdrops. I almost ended up going all in on TRON too. I told myself, either LINK, TRON, or ARK. But I felt no stress holding ARK while the other coins felt really stressful. Especially china coins.

you've only been holding for about 2 days, chill

don't listen to the hold fags
I have been in the market for 3-4 weeks and already learned to swing trade on my own

In this market, which isn't looking that great HODL fags will get eaten alive unless they can REALLY hold a good coin like VEN for a year and not touch

If you are gonna look at it often.... trade the fucker and make profits.

Trading is what's keeping me + right now

Nobody said that, retard. Breyers reputation does not hinge on the daily price of the VEN token.

People are saying his name like it will hold the price and not let it fall, m8. It's true and its also how they get people to buy more coins while it drops. But you are one of those guys that says this so w/e man. Vechain may be a legit project, but the shills are the worst at easing hodlers to keep the coin.

>2-3 weeks
lol fuck off please

people realised its a pnd chinkcoin with no whitepapper
you only had to listen

Ven hodlers : Biggest retards so far
Fck u all

Take a look at this guy.

typical response from a noob Hodl cuck

I'm sorry it took you 6 months to learn to trade, i'm just not retarded

Honestly... this. Idk I picked it up fairly quick as well. Literally the day I decided to swing trade was the day I learned how to efficiently it's actually not hard. Still, gtfo newfriend ty and the post your replied to needs to go back as well.

>VEN all time gain
>4.4 btc

heeheehee told you to buy at 25 cents, 50 cents, 1 dollar, and then 2. You didn't listen, and then you bought ATH at the very tip of a parabolic curve.

Honestly this, every single fucking coin on here is never going to peter out and die, even fucking Bitconnect tokens aren't completely valueless, people day trading crypto need to grow a fucking braincell, especially seeing as they're just going to get taxed to fuck when regulations are put in place for this shit.

Guys serious question - what is with all the retarded not trading on Binance? I’m sick of watching limit orders getting eaten in one direction hard, then some cockheads drop orders for 1000s of units right at the market price! Any retard can see if these places it with an already existing order at a better rate it would’ve got traded, but these retards have to skip the queue and get a worse deal. Honestly it just blows me away.

Not not meant bot thot