ICX Genesis block 1. generated

ICX Genesis block 1. generated

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-mainnet-1-0-launched-d54b9132017e

Jan 31- 5 dev teams dedicated to the ICX mainnet will be revealed.

Buy now and ride the wave.

fuck off scamming idiot. enjoy holding those heavy bags

How do we convert our ec20 tokens?

This shit doesnt actually do anything. Ive got 1k of it I got for insanely cheap a long time ago, but I still have no idea what this gookcoin platform is even supposed to do except grow in speculative value as more buzzwords are added to its webpage.

I guess they want to be downkorea Eth equivalent. Think It's pretty safe to at least but December highs in the next month or so, feeling comfy.

The time of easy gains are over. Use volatile coins to get ahead. You will see a steady climb of ICX over the next few days then massive sell after the news drops. Same like Vechain. Pay attention faggots or you will be left behind.

In my gut I know you are right, but it pains my heart too much to get in on this right now.

I don't understand the people that talk shit about ICX. Many coins have their red flags - verge devs don't communicate and don't meet deadlines, bitcoin is slow and expensive to use, etc. ICX has no red flags. It's nothing but legitimate, wholesome crypto goodness that's going to explode in value when people figure it out at their GIGANTIC MARKETING EVENT called the ANNUAL SUMMIT on the 31st.

If you don't own some ICX you literally don't like money. That's fine, some people prefer to stay poor, gives them something to work toward in life.

The red flags are the faggots like you who overshilled this coin and spread bullshit about it, like how Korea would go crazy over this coin for the mainnet launch. Yeah that didnt happen.

Coin is fine, the shills are some of the worst.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

You are right for now, but who's to say the market won't go on another bull run and easy gains come back again? It just seems those times are over because of recency bias.

Buy English lessons and fuck off pajeet!

Anyone who thought the mainnet launch would pump the price is downright retarded.

The Annual Summit is where the pump will happen. Not only will they be announcing several exciting developments, such as their flagship ICO('s) and roadmap, but they are also likely to be listed on a korean exchange soon now that mainnet is launched, and koreans are fucking dying to buy this coin.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit that's hurting this coin. I live in Seoul. People don't know about Icon here, let alone dying about wanting to buy it.

Fucking ridiculous, you shills. Have fun with those bags.

If you talked to any random people anywhere about any coin other than Bitcoin they wouldn't know about it either retard.

How bout you get your gook buddies to support icon then

How can Korea go crazy over a coin they can't buy yet? Their hype for this coin will begin with the summit. Then the OKex listing, if listed, will be the first time Koreans can legally purchase the coin.
Anyhow I'm heavy on this bitch through summit and might increase stack or take profit portion elsewhere between that and exchange listings.
When this shit hits Korea boyyyyyy.

>"Mainnet launch gonna moon yeaaaaahhhh everyone get in!"
>mainnet launches
>nothing happens
>"h-ha I was just kidding. Annual event gonna moon everyone get in yeaaaahhhh!"

Uptrend to the summit will start soon. Then people are dumb enough to sell the news. But nothing will leak, so 1-2 days after the summit we hear about the DEX, partnerships and about the 5+ icos. Another FOMO run will start. Then we have the imminent KR exchange listings which will happen an day from 30th jan.

Sure it is possible, but i prefer buying more in the dip, because once masternode details are coming out, you are set for life.

I thought the South Koreans were the top of the chink totem pole, a prideful lot. They don't even know about their own coin? Maybe Justin Sun should be hired to Tweet about it then. Or they should Hyperconnect EOS.

The mainnet was expected, nothing exciting. The pumps come from announcements that add future value, like partnerships.

AHhahahah
yfw this is an amerifag coin, we are the true pumpers of it

They probably don't care about it, also
>priced in

Oh, i am pretty sure you are the MVP in Seoul. With how many normies are you talking a day? With how many reputeable person do you talk a day? The elite already knows over there and the normies never know shit before it is interesting.

Wait for the summit, wait for the new marketing offensive and wait for KRW pairing. SK normies literally buy anything with KRW pairings.

Sold yesterday for ETH because of delay. Will buy back as soon as I get a good entrypoint.

>you literally don't like money

every fucking time. if I were holding ICX I would consider myself late to the party and fully expect to be dumped on after the obvious shilling done across the community with practically zero reasoning. P&D scamcoin

>less moon missions which bloat the overall market cap
>december '17 no more
>market survices much longer
>enjoy swing trading and much longer coin researches while normies buy in

I love it.

There is plenty of reasoning why ICX is an excellent coin. Working product, enterprise partnerships, real world use-case, what's not to like user?

It's a good coin, but stop lying to yourselves you faggots. It won't get much higher than rank #17, 3 bil market cap for the foreseeable future. The moon missions are done.

You fuckers bullshitted everyone. So many of you claimed that it would moon as soon as the mainnet launched due to all the Korean support. Guess what - that was fucking bullshit. And now you faggots are stuck with some heavy ass bags.

You guys better be prepared to hold ICON for a while. Serves you idiots right for spreading bullshit. ICX is such a huge noob trap.

Can you bring up any specific points why? Not a very constructive reply you have there sirs. Please don't kys sirs. Soon moon sirs.

Lmao pathetic guy.

I just did. It's been at a very high market cap for a while now although the mainnet JUST launched, which suggests that it was overhyped and overvalued. The price didn't rise at all after mainnet launch, which was something that all of you shills were banking on.

The Korean attention/support isn't there. This coin is far more well known OUT of Korea than it is in it, which is pretty remarkable.

It's been overvalued. Given its high market cap, it's going to take a lot of money flooding in for newcomers to make money on this one. It's a very difficult thing to do. ICX has basically already matured.

ICX will rise slowly over the course of the next few months/years. It is not a great short term investment.

I will hold until the announcements at the very end of the month.

>The price didn't rise at all after mainnet launch, which was something that all of you shills were banking on.

Lol no, we're banking on Korean exchanges FOMO and the summit.

Yeah I still remember very well when people were screaming 24th, and literally nothing is happening right now. So from this history we can conclude that pretty much nothing will happen on summit as well, probably more dumpening.

>The price didn't rise at all after mainnet launch

Except it was recovering a lot, after all the fud. The recovering green candle was long as fuck. The fucker who spread that false e-mail should be shot.

SK normies literally buy anything with KRW pairings. The new direction of the SK regulations is bullish long term. I don't really care about short PnD missions. This is my retirement coin, when Details about masternodes are out.

How should a mainnet release add any price value to the project which is already known for 5months and the delay for 1 month?

The real value lies in partnerships (which a lot of them will be announced at summit), ICOs (5+ at Genesis) , look what happened to neo after the first icos launches, there own dex launch will add more value.

Except some PnD nothing was anticipated for the mainnet, but the FUD campaign was strong.

at least 5 dapps to be announced eom. get hyped

Lmao is this real?

Has there been anything released on nodes yet? They are confirmed or still a maybe?

> The real value lies in partnerships (which a lot of them will be announced at summit), ICOs (5+ at Genesis) , look what happened to neo after the first icos launches, there own dex launch will add more value.

Yeah! And tell that one VEN, too.

Only retards thought the Mainnet launch would create a huge price on the day of its release.

Why? because they fucking announced when it was going to happen AGES before it actually happened so ICX was already priced in. Open a fucking book.