Will I hit 1mil with this portfolio? pls be honest

Will I hit 1mil with this portfolio? pls be honest

>No XLM

never

when did u buy PAY...?

you'll hit $100k

Just cash out while you still can you fucking moron, if you honestly end up with 250k for doing fuck all work and get upset you could have been a millionaire instead you need to off yourself.

Go all in on Link and you will be worth hundreds of millions

Needs more WTC

bought it around 1$ when it hard dipped
FeelsBadMan
Im gonna off myself anyway when I run out of money

Way higher gain potential top 100 coins than PAY. I like ZRX

Horrible portfolio, tbqh

>No CND
>No OMG

Lol...

>cashing out 250k for 150k after taxes
>not waiting until you can cash out and still have enough money after tax to live for the rest of your life without working

put some in HST man gonna be a good comfy long term hold

Just copy Weiss ratings dude

Eth,neo,ada,steem

Eos if it ever gets on a non poop exchange

The Bitcoin Cash will be worth 1 mil alone. When? Maybe 3-5 years, I don't know the exact time but it will be. I dunno about TENX as from what I know its a payment processor not really a crypto-currency, but its never bad to diversify. Pretty good, kiddo, pretty good.

pay and bch = trash

I would sell all of your bch for Neo

This. This is the key.

bch alone will get you there within 1 year

not sure about the rest though

Trade that bch for xlm, should have done that days ago. Also why not buy 5-10 k of link. But either way you will most hit 1 million even if you do just hodl that portfolio

Don't miss out OP

EOS is on a bunch of exchanges it’s just not available to big US exchanges during the year long token sale.

Fun fact: when the EOS main net launches in June, there’s no way Coinbase won’t add it within a year.

EOS was the only coin to tie with ETH in the Weiss report. You realize that, right?

If you realize EOS was the ONLY coin to tie with Ethereum, then why is EOS at the end of your list? Are you still in denial?

EOS will seriously kill Ethereum sooner than you guys think.

Remember the EOS “I care” post that got a bunch of attention? I wrote it. I think EOS was $0.50 - $2 then.

EOS VC is giving away > $1B for EOS projects. EOS will scale to millions of free transactions per second. EOS is being programmed by the most tested dude in fast blockchain throughput. He also built Steem.

EOS *will* 5x - 10x - it’s guaranteed free money.

No reason to cash out now when he can wait 1 year for a 100% return