I currently have 145 XLM, I just need 3x so I can buy a guitar I want (Epiphone Les Paul Standard)...

I currently have 145 XLM, I just need 3x so I can buy a guitar I want (Epiphone Les Paul Standard). Am I going to make it relatively soon? I will dump 1000$ after for long-term hodl.

honestly kill yourself

im a pro musician too.

should sell your crypto right now because you clearly arent cut out for either.

if you cant buy that instrument with money you make from being a legitimate musician then u shud stop both haha

i dont know how to use reddit and dont fucking post pic of Mugi with swear words please thank you

If you want a Les Paul just save longer and get a used Gibson instead, otherwise you'll waste money on an Epi wishing you had a Gibson.

you probably don't even know how to use a toilet

step 1 dont use hodl unironically niggerfaggot

>gambling shitcoins for this
At least get a Gibson you fucking pleb

Used Gibson, brand new ones are fucking shite with plastic fingerboards

i didn't really play guitar before. had a 96 MIM anniversary stratocaster for couple months, messed around but never really played seriously. i dont want to drop more than 300$ for a guitar now so. i'd rather get a Schecter SD-II-24 from Yahoo auctions instead honestly.

Have you thought about an amp? Rule of thumb is you should spend an equal amount on each.

Not sure exactly which one. I remember having a Roland Micro Cube and I liked it quite a lot. I'll probably get a compact/portable one since I can't have something too big (20w at most maybe).

Sorry I meant a Roland Cube 30x.

jesus christ really? this world is a fucking joke now

Now it's POST YOUR GUITAR THREAD

I am an expert player and build guitars. I play an 80$ squier after ownig 100k worth of guitars in my lifetime. They are strings on a piece of wood. They are all made by computers. Spending more than a few hundred bucks is a young mans mistake. Stop overcompensating for your lack of decipling and lean to play all your arpeggios right up to 13th chords. Dont practice scales that shit is for fags.

Yeah seriously, they can't use ebony any more so they use some back resin shit called "richlite" on the customs and charge like 4 grand

How do you feel about expensive amps?

I think like kick drums they are archaic for the limited space we have these days. That being said nothing sounds as sweet as a twin reverb if you are "allowed" to turn it up past 3. You absolutely hear the money in an amp and I think spending a lot on an amp is acceptable, but not for guitars. Those are just cheap magnets wrapped in a few cents worth of coils. Guitars are a meme amps aren't. Fender made his guitars just to sell his amps.

Nice fender, I owned 2 of the real things. A 67 country gent and a 69 6120 nashville. Meh still just a bunch of sticks with strings in the end. I actually get off playing the cheapest guitar possible.

So if you had the space/money you would buy for example a JCM 800 and hook it up to a $80 guitar?

My grandad has 66 Tennessee rose which is nice. My main guitar is a 90's American vintage 62 reissue

Is it bad that one of the reason I want a Les Paul is because of this? Really really changed me since I watched it in 2009 so. Also I played with Strats and I really like them /that/ much, so.

No because Marshall amps are trash. An amp should sound clean. I dont understand buying an amp that is a glorified distortion pedal. You know jimi page used piece of shit amps to get that sound? Stop falling for marketing bullshit. If youre one of these rock guys just play direct into your computer if you are going shit up your sound with pedals. Use amplitube or some shit like that. Id buy a Henriksen JazzAmp or a vintage JC120 if I needed an amp. I dont really plug in too often but vox pathfinders are good for us poor fags,

Okay fine but that wasn't really the point I was trying to make. You don't think a quality amp lays bare the shortcomings of a guitar, like cheap pickups or shit resonance?

First off, get a real amp. With that I mean a TUBE amp and not any solid state babbys first practice amp. With regards to your wattage requirements I would recommend a Fender Blues junior or a Fender Bassbreaker. Secondly, if you aren't making enough gains to get yourself a Gibson, then you shouldn't be cashing out anytime soon. Thirdly, take a look at some nice pedals.

tenesse rose is a fender model. Its based off a tenesian which you could see george harrison playing in the movie help. It was a less popular model. Gretsch were pretty shit to be honest. They just paid people like the monkees and the beatles to play thier guitars. They all need neck resets and shit. Awful guitars, nice pickups. Guilds were more solid.

Buy a fucking guitar with cryptogains to play sad songs for yourself well played. Rolex buying guys are even better than you at least a watch is respected by more than a dozen neckbeards

If I just need a small/cheap amp to play in my room (with headphones on most of the time), this would be it right? 60-100$CAD on Kijiji so.

Ive made my own pickups. You understad its a magnet with copper wire right? They cant do too much marketing double talk about a wire that is all over your house and in every electronic componenent so they try and mystify magnets instead. Pickups are all the same. Ive AB tested tons dry signal directly into my computer and they sound the same. You just play different and fool yourself with new pickups. Im talking about solid body guitars. As long as everything is solid the sound is coming out of your hands. Jazz archtops and stuff start to become more about the body and resonance and all that.
Vox pathfinder 15r is a good choice or a roland cube is fine too. What you need to get ut of this thread is you should practice arpeggios. Its only way to really master the guitar neck.

Modern Marshall amps are thrash, so don't get a reissue. If you are looking to get a JCM 800 then get the 2203 (Not the 2204, that is when Marshall started becoming thrash).

I mean I need to make some gains, cash out and buy the guitar first lul. Will do asap though. Hopefully XLM 2-3x relatively soon.

Please dont cash out crypto gains for musical instruments that depreciate. You dont need more than $200 for a squier and a roland amp.

> (You)
>Ive made my own pickups. You understad its a magnet with copper wire right? They cant do too much marketing double talk about a wire that is all over your house and in every electronic componenent so they try and mystify magnets instead. Pickups are all the same. Ive AB tested tons dry signal directly into my computer and they sound the same. You just play different and fool yourself with new pickups. Im talking about solid body guitars. As long as everything is solid the sound is coming out of your hands. Jazz archtops and stuff start to become more about the body and resonance and all that.
Cool man, thanks for the info.

>Equating amp distortion with pedal distortion.
I'm with you that clean is the way to go, but you shouldn't try to strawman the opposing side so blatantly.

I agree since in the end it all comes full circle and it becomes all about your tone in the end. Just a jazz/classical fag former rocker trying to fast track the young players and save them money on meme shit. Ive waisted so much money not practicing.

BUY XLM 5$ BY END OF SPRING

AHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself

>they can't use ebony any more
fucking civil rights movement fucking things up to this day

There is also a ban on rosewood. Fender switched it up to paul ferro, but honestly the industry should just switch to baked/roasted maple to protect themselves from any bans in the future.

Please please, kill yourself