So what happened with this thing?

So what happened with this thing?

It was a chadcoin for a minute.

Worth buying some now?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1srpizxsz1f31y9peu1g33nzsdjjhgmi89ftkmmekk8rrdpye4pmxhn17iwi
raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php
raiblocks.net/page/frontiers.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you want to bleed money until you sell it for something else then yes

the normies ruined it. they ruin everything they touch.

it was literally permamooning. a moon mission that could not be stopped. and the fucking normies ruined it.

I don't hold any but worth it to buy now?

buy the living shiz out of it

in case you didn't understand a word I just wrote - IF YOU LIKE TO LOSE MONEY THEN BUY IT

Yes, user.

You should buy and HODL RaiBlocks because it's a coin that will go to The Moon.

Lamborghini Here We Come :)

Sir,,,,, i think your diserning taste very good sir,,, RAIBLOCKS coin is amazing capability sir,,, MOON is certain yaaarr

Don't buy these faggots bags. This shot going back to 3 bucks.

obviously, don't fall for the exchance fud, changes nothing that this coin is better than litecoin and already got a big adoption (check reddit) in only 1 month of big exposure.

I loaded up today and will celebrate the weak hands once it's 30 again, then $50 - $100 and finally above litecoin.

whale here,
you need to stock up more

just fucking wait 6 more days you retard, is it this hard for you?

250k more than me. kek

I sold at 35 and bought a shit ton more at 12. Hopefully does well this year, it really should

wait to buy after binance listing, this will dip a bit further after its release

This. Only reason im not buying rn

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE OK
DON'T COME TO BITGRAIL TOMORROW

GRAILED

Raiblocks works, and has always worked fine
what worries me the most is FUCKING Bitgrail
It's crashing the plane with no survivors. I mean, holy shit, can you be this incompetent? My gains are being held hostage and I can't deposit ANYTHING out. Unverified users can move exactly 0.00 worth of coins out.

>better than litecoin
Whoopdee fuxking doo? That doesn't even sound like praise. Literally anything is better than litecoin besides bitcoin.

>better than litecoin

lmao, xrb is a trainwreck that can only dream of litecoins network stability and security. Your speed and fees are meaningless if the network cant even hold itself together.

B-b-ut keep on buying right g-g-g-guys?? i-i-its just f-fud right?

>you
What happens february1st?

bought some yesterday
i'm sure it will reach at least 30$ again in the next few weeks

Thanks, just bought 100K

I got verification level 3 on bitgrail..I could help.

Why would it dip after binance listing?

Everyone who wants to cash out can do this right now on kucoin or could have done it before on kucoin.

you literally can't. Even if I had a close friend with tier 3 verification, I PERSONALLY can't do anything with my 10K XRB. Moving them is impossible.

lel, weird. I got only a few XRB but got verification level 3 and can move all my XRB ..also before i got level 3 i could move my XRB to my raiwallet and back etc

Get verified negro, just be sure to resize your images under 1mgb

things have changed.

I sent my ~256kb docs over three weeks ago.
Things are not looking good but I'm trying to remain sane.

When did Bitgrail add a verification requirement? Last time I was there sub 1 dollar there was no verification.

it happened sometime inside the last 24 hours and people (me included) are incredibly assmad

yeah that seems to be bad lol, didnĀ“t know they changed it.

when I was about to withdraw my gains from bitgrail support went like rabble rabble something wrong with your balance and seconds later I owed them 37 ltc. Mafia confirmed.

So, buy?

It's the bitgrail bullshittery that is really hurting the price of XRB right now. It contains something like half the total volume of the active trading currency and because people are locked out from using it to withdraw, the price has been hit hard.

It's time to think long-term lads. We've already seen the growth potential it has. Once bitgrail is a thing of the past (which wont be long if they keep this up) and binance takes control of all the volume, this currency will be the best for quick, cheap trading between exchanges. I don't even care for real-world potential - i just want a fast trading coin, that is cheap. Litecoin is good. This is better.

Why would you still trade on Bitgrail when there is Kucoin? If you bought early, why didn't you instantly withdraw your XRB to Raiwallet? Why continue feeding the Bitgrail shitshow?

t. sold 2k XRB at $35 on Kucoin

daily reminder
bitgrail "headquarter in florence" italy

There were announcements for the verification need 2 weeks ago on twitter, reddit and I saw someone post here on Veeky Forums as well. Would have been much better if Bitgrail would have sent out emails, but meh. Shouldn't keep coins at exchanges anyway.
Rai team is pushing the Bitgrail owner rn to prioritize faster and he has supposedly agreed to it. Will probably take a few days to a week still for everyone to get verified.

Made a ticket to terminate my account in BitGrail today. I gotta save my Raiblocks. Fucking useless wops.

That looks lovely.

Why use XRB over DOGE?

I bought in MARCH 2017 and literally forgot my fucking coins and checked out my balance only in late december.
By then it was too late. I'm in a gay limbo and i hate it.
I have tens of thousands of euros waiting for me, which I have made with an initial investment of around 200 EUR.
But I can't get them out. They're literally holding me hostage.

lol you fucker have 300 not 300000 xrb i looked up your address
raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1srpizxsz1f31y9peu1g33nzsdjjhgmi89ftkmmekk8rrdpye4pmxhn17iwi

Same here, bought up in May 2016, completely forgot about them until now, then I come back to this shitshow.

Dude it will get handled dont sweat it .
Bomber might be an idiot but he delivered everytime.

Terminating your account means they sell the XRB for BTC for a price THEY set. You get BTC only.

The average MDE Veeky Forums poster, ladies and gentlemen.

because moon?
no fees and faster.

I knew that. I'm okay with it.

Doge is pretty fast, but why would i use it to transfer things over a fast cheap currency?

All these retard "whales" do this on Veeky Forums

You can easily change the currency in the desktop wallet options so it uses xrb instead of mxrb (effectively, it x10 and x100 it, depending on what you choose)

I only have 200 coins, but can soon become a 20,000 whale at the flick of a button. Doesn't make my dick any bigger, sadly.

>spending the time to type all that out

word is bomber is speculating with xrb and at loss now

depends , in regards to an iglu or treehouse - yes.

i think this house will collapse when its snowing 10cm lul

Saved in case I ever feel like getting even. Damn Spaghettis.

you are really this stupid
> got to
raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php
> ctrl F
> typed in the first 5 letters of address
> took me 10 seconds

Kek, now you are mad. Everyone larps at Veeky Forums and we know it, but you are not supposed to get caught with it
The other user did good to point your BS out

RAIED.

i meant raiblocks.net/page/frontiers.php

>go there, meet some curious mommy w-what did my sun duuu???? he scam u? no way he dindu nuffin!

Bitgrail owner is getting yelled at by xrb team to stop being a lazy wop and process verifications. I only have a relatively small amount in bitgrail still but it's a total clusterfuck. Xrb will bleed until it gets to binance.

Pure BS. There have been countless node issues. Stop lying.

this coin feels heavy as fuck right now with the FUD

i do think it'll recover though. if they fix the bullshit with bitgrail and get the binance list, it'll have a nice run.

node issues? With Shitgrial, Mercatox et al maybe
Wallet to wallet has always been a 3sec job

>inb4 guhh not 4 me

Because fuck network stability and security right?
i swear every xrb holder is a brainlet that thinks its a good thing to sacrifice their network just to be a little bit faster than xlm. Literally no reason to use xrb over xlm.

Development team from Austin, Texas frequent this board and pump their "chadcoin" and you fags fall for it every time.

They're has been a node-syncing issue for months now, faggot. Stop lying.

Things also bleed when they arrive on binance too, i hope you are ready for a double dose of being justed like the xvg and trx fags who blindly believe in a particular cryptocurrency

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Yes, there were node issues. Seems to be fixed now, as even the Ukrainians got their Mercagox txs running.
Wallet to wallet it works perfectly and always has. The network itself has been rock solid.

are you sure your computer is connected to the internet

Wraith protocol is better than anything XMR has to offer xvg number one private currency just wait till wraith protocol bruh it works perfectly.

Whut? We not talking about XMR or even privacy currencies in general.

Idiot. Go to DuckDuckGo and type in XRB node syncying issue. TONS OF results. Dev keeps saying "not big bug" , will be fixed "soon", but this is a very SERIOUS issue which has caused all the problems with each exchange. Quite lying FAGGOT.

kek, sorry user, I was thinking you were serious

>reddit posts from 2016 and 2015
yeah

XRB better than anything any other currency has to offer XRB number one transaction currency just wait till theres more nodes bruh it works perfectly

Are you ready for the binance moon?????

whats the best place to get it?

it feels like a scam but i keep hearing good things about how fast it is when it works.

kucoin atm i guess
bitgrail is a litlte bit shady baka they dont verify people and u need to be verified to withdraw ANYTHING

>placing money in scam cube coin

Isnt BitGrail owned by some douchebag pizza eating faggot?

what a time to be alive. I had all my xrb on mercatox and now that I finially got them in my wallet, all the bg kids are dying

yes nevertheless i got verified to level 3 and never had any problems there

Who give a shit about this meme cooin?

It's fast and no fees? Supply limited ? So is the cum leaving my dick

Normie friend shilled it to me and said it would explode when it hit binance. no thanks

so fucking what? back then it was just 1 dev doing xrb as a side project, now it's a full team and main dev working full time, they have resources to fix it

The fact that you dont see this as a red flag shows that xrb holders dont care about fundamentals. It was a dead memecoin with unfixable issues then, and it still is, get over it pajeet.

caring about fundamentals is the reason I'm not selling it, this coin has hardly any worthy competitors as of now, except iota which is just a buggy mess

Post your face if you went all in Raiblocks at ATH

RAIBLOCKS IS A CHINKSCAM

The chinks are moving to another coin. They dumped their bags and this coin will rott with verge and tron.