Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit.

?

Sold my bags right at ATH hahaha losers, people who are still holding are retarded. Sunny Lu said the news would be "mind belowing", well, he lied. What else will he lie about? It will drop really hard after this, enjoy your scamcoins, i would sell them now if you listening to this.

FUD has proven to be a good signifier of a tokens potential, BTC and ETH survived it, VEN will too.

Get TRX, XVG, FUN and IoTA while you're at it

That is because crypto is full of kids and brainlets who don't have a clue what they are doing. I am not joking.

If a coin is going up in the last 24h it's good, if not it is crap.

What causes this huge ass jump in circulating supply?

Like trx did?

>coin up like 2000%
>buy in
>dips
>"WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SHITCOIN????"

This. Look at what Sunny did to Tron. He could only keep this (((partnership))) hype train running for so long. It was doomed to fail sooner or later. It was a good run lads.

they updated coinmarketcap

You lied to me biz

At least wait until March before you talk shit

Kek just look at the huge buy and sell orders it's almost like a small few people orchestrated timed buy and sell orders to keep the price artificially low so they've can accumulate. Hmm I smell ambergris

ATH buyers

I'll definitely be buying this dip and accumulating enough for my node and I suggest anyone with a brain do the same thanks for this

Trx what? Useless Indian guy

BIZ FREAKED WITH ME AGAIN! I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO FREAK WITH ME!!!!

Anyways, it looks like whales won't let it drop below 9800 BTC trade volume. So as soon as it hits 9810 trading volume 40 BTC enters to bring it back up to 9850. If you look closely a lot of the trades look like bots ttrading. If I were swing trading I would buy at 9815 and then sell at 9850. Good luck m8s, looks like the whales still see some small trade window potential. But I still think it will drop some more in the end like all these coins in pic related.

Imagine being that retarded

See a lot of enthusiastic biz threads with logo as img? Sell.
Lot of good info on biz, never in caps
Ven probably still a good hold

Imagine being this (((leddit))) and the joke going that far over your head. You have to go back.

Never used red-dit on my entire life you fcking nigger, get out shitskin, absolutely no one wants your shitty walton bags

I still don't know if this kind of post are ironic or Veeky Forums is full of retards.

You cant see it

27011800+2

Rofl I added to my stack when Vern was 8600 ETH. Idc dude bagholders win at the end of the day. Have so much VEN I’m comfy. Wait for the rocket it’ll come

Do any of you retards ever zoom out or do you just panic looking at 5m candles?