Now don't get me wrong...

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not at all worried; I know VEN is a quality project and will increase my net worth significantly.
I'm just trying to understand the logic in the market - where yesterday we had that press conference with Sunny and the DVG GL guys. We already knew about the partnership but apart from live stream issues and Sunny expressing his disdain for dindus it was perhaps the most professional thing crypto has had yet, and the talk helped cement the significance of the partnership.
I'm just trying to understand the ""logic"" in a market that drops 15% following that.

>market
>logic

Try again, friend.

yeah you talk like a fag, and your post is all retarded - but did anyone else scroll by this shit and think that bitch had a dick in her cup?

And how does she manage to keep it inside, it feels like it's gonna fall off.

MMMMMOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSS

yes its very misleading and suggestive

The drop is due to the supply doubling, now a lot of the moon potential has gone :(

It's being purposely suppressed by whales so they can accumulate, it's been happening since ven came out, they pump Walton and dump ven and vice versa when they want to make money off fools fomoing into what would otherwise appear to be a moon

>look like a giant penis coming out of the glass

HAHAHAHAHAHA

it looks like dick in a glass

>dick in a cup

Yea that's the only reason why any of us clicked on it

Well played.

Just traders taking advantage of and amplifying the sell the news trend because there wasn't a bold caps new announcement but something more subtle instead. They'll push the market up and down on 5-10% swings for as long as they can, taking advantage of perceptions of fragility in the price and shit posting here to try to increase uncertainty to help increase volatility as well.

The logic is simple. Coin got pumped to 2x its value, more people started cashing out than buying in.

That moon potential never was there in the first place. But I agree retards selling of now.
>buy the rumor sell the news
It's just random noise ignore it.

Seriously, i can't stop seeing a dick

I only clicked because the dick

I can't refute this statement.

>to me

>I know VEN is a quality project

where's your white paper kiddo

Dropped by here to say this as well. But in answer to OP, there's simply no logic to it. VEN is probably the single most advanced crypto there is and the closest to mass adoption but it's still way down the list on market cap. People are idiots.

>I know VEN is a quality project
>saves pics of girls with dicks in cup
sounds about right op

It's called "being priced in."

Everyone, including Pajeet, Rajesh and Mohinder knew about this shit ages in advance. So many people, in fact, that you had more people waiting to sell than wanting to buy.

So what happens? Mohinder sees the price isn't moving, says "fuck it" and sells at ATH. The price goes down. Rajesh sees this and loses faith in his juicy payday and is happy to take a minimal loss and sells as well. This chain reaction continues through a billion street shutters until it finally reaches Pajeet, the slowest of the bunch. Afraid of losing everything, he sells at the new bottom.

Capish?

I think the dip happened because Sunny forced himself on that poor announcer girl on live television.

There is no logic you fool! It only takes one trader to change everything

The token supply doubled yesterday bozo

BLUE BOARD RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Is that not a dick?