ITT: Origin Trail

OriginTrail (TRAC)
Current market cap: $35 million
Currently tradeable on: ED, IDEX, GATECOIN

> What is Origin Trail?

OriginTrail is a decentralized protocol for data sharing and data interoperability along any supply chain.

It targets three bottlenecks of current supply chain data solutions:

1. Scalability and cost issue of blockchain.
2. Fragmentation of data.
3. Issue of sensitive data that underpin a stakeholder’s competitive advantage.

They will implement these solutions to these bottlenecks:

1. Offchain scaling (like Vitalik Buterin recently recommended) via ODN and graph databases.
2. GS1 Standard = A well-known industry standard for data (other standards for data exchange will be integrated later on).
3. ZK-Snarks to protect sensitive data.

Hence OriginTrail is all about (offchain) scaling and providing interoperable data sharing between multiple supply chains on the blockchain.

The TRAC tokens are used for nodes and each action (reading, writing, etc) to the blockchain will cost TRAC tokens. Nodes will get rewarded in TRAC as well. Tokens for the team, advisors and preICO are locked for 2 years, receiving a percentage every three months. The whitepaper is really well written, it was a delight to read after so many baseless buzzword whitepapers and I advise you all to read it.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH
origintrail.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> What is there to like?

1. The Origintrail protocol is blockchain agnostic: It means that they are able to utilize different blockchains for fingerprinting the data, which provides flexibility and ensures longevity. This includes Ethereum, Hyperledger, IOTA, NEO and in theory this could also include WTC & VET (making the data of said projects interoperable).
2. Offchain scaling (just like Vitalik proposed recently), to minimize the cost and improve efficiency.
3. The GS1 Standard makes it actually look super well positioned for real-life adoption.
4. Admission into Walmart’s Innovation Pipeline.
5. Masternodes to be announced.
6. Active since 2013, working product and pilots in EU & Asia. Hong Kong office to come.
7. Huge partnerships & programs, read more below.
8. A lot more, but I didn’t want to make this list too long (high-quality community on Telegram, great support team, the upcoming Trace Alliance, the Singapore office, Chinese were excluded from ICO etc, etc).

> Partnerships, Programs & Alliances

Walmart

OriginTrail was awarded with Walmart’s Food Safety Innovation Spark Award for one of its pilots. This pilot used the OriginTrail protocol to provide the source of the food to consumers. Not only did OriginTrail won this award, they also were added to Walmart’s Innovation Program.

Yimishiji

You might not know Yimishiji, but it’s one of China’s largest online food stores. It already uses the OriginTrail protocol to enhance traceability in their supply chain.

Bits x Bits

OriginTrail is in the Bits x Bits accelerator program. Bits x Bits is a food tech accelerator VC in China. Note the Chinese connection.

Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)

OriginTrail became a member of the EEA, which connects Fortune 500 enterprises (including Accenture, BP, Microsoft, ING, Intel, JP Morgan and others), startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.

Blockchain for Social impact Coalition by ConsenSys

CEO: “Creating impact with transparency is something we look forward also doing within the Blockchain for Social impact Coalition. Some very interesting activities planned for the next months there as well, stay tuned!”

Trace Alliance

Origintrail will set up their own Alliance in the future. According to the CMO in the Telegram chat it’s: “an association of companies (food, logistics, fintech/insurtech) who will spearhead the implementation of the protocol into their business processes. Our founders have been all over the world in recent months, presenting OriginTrail on major corporate events (one example here), which gained a lot of attraction in the industry. As a consequence, we are in serious discussions with more companies interested to use the protocol. This kind of “marketing” actually presents a bigger investment than marketing for the token sale.”

Team

The team looks like a healthy mix of experts and a few graduated people working in community management. The team seems experienced and professional. Hands-on experience and working since 2013. I like the fact that the founders have travelled the world already to bring in connections and showcase the protocol to industry leaders. If they’re able to bring in Walmart’s award and create this good of a product (seriously, read the white paper), they have proven themselves worthy in my book.
Conclusion

OT is basically a blockchain agnostic protocol that helps the data of supply chains to be interoperable, scalable and cheap to host on the/any blockchain. It’s using Industry standards for data and has some big partnerships and connections in Asia. They have a working pilot product on top of the protocol already (24.000+ live batches of products you can verify with OriginTrail solutions). This is a no-brainer for me. I expect this to fly if more people get to know more about this.

Note: OT’s current pilots all run in the food industry, but the team has made very clear this is a protocol that will be used in all the supply chain sectors. Token holders can even vote what applications will be built next on its protocol.

This is a moon mission waiting to happen.

Its 1/3 of the price(market cap wise) of any other supply chain coin, has big partnerships and addresses tons of problems

This is ven2.0

I took some Ven profits and bought a huge stack when it hit etherdelta. Going to be a fun 2018. This is a no brainer.

he knows da wae

trac trac trac

Origin trail might just be the next 50x token.
So glad i could barely make it into crowdsale. Very comfy with my stack.

Are you from the states? If so how do you get into icos? Looking at bee token.........

Got in yesterday at 0.00013ETH after some user posted about ED listing yesterday.

Feel extremely good about this project. Looks and feels very professional, with a ton of added utility value for every participant of the logistic network. Even Wabi and Vechain, which were successes by themselves, can benefit from using the OT network.

Where is it on ED?

etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH

Nope, Europe.

Just get a friend from another country to buy them for you, or buy them on ED after.

You burgers should really revolt about the whole "accredited investor" bullcrap.

Unironically have 350k TRAC, it is my retirement fund. This is real deal, if walmart could recognize it so should Veeky Forums.

>waltmart parntership

stop lying to push your ico bags u fucker

walmart already works on has blockchain integration with ibm

origin won a stupid walmart prize and that is all
u have no idea how the whole food supply chain tracking market works

Well detailed post user. 2 gold stars and I will try to get a purchase in on ED.

Good idea, the rule sucks. Yeah I was considering photoshopping an ID. Do you have a guess on what the masternode min requirement will be?

If this is a coin like VEN, WALTON, WABI (or better) and only les than 20 cents. it's a great deal thanks user picked up some.

That's where u're wrong kiddo.
Walmart is gonna need their protocol at some point, that is why they haven't just won the award, but god admited to walmart food safet pipeline project... do ur research user

walmart does'nt need anything ibm could'nt provid, they are already 2 steps further

also bought in ico, but ur blatant shilling with fake rumors and lies is beyond embarrassing
"kiddo"

Why would this 50x? What does it have that competutors dont? Has literally nothing going for it. Anons just buying every random ED shill they see hoping to get rich.

Stay poor shitniggers.

will sell them ico bags for a quick 5x to the stupid anons here, won't go any further until dumped on a big exchange

Nope. But i know there definitely be nodes

Whitepaper - chapter 4.6
"OriginTrail ecosystem is enabled by the tokenisation of data exchange and supply chain
processing functionalities. The system consists of a network of machines (nodes) that are all
running OriginTrail full software clients. Their supply is met by the demand of users of the
protocol (supply chain data producers and consumers) that wish to share supply chain data using OriginTrail.
The Trace token is the means of compensation between supply chain data producers and data
consumers on one side and the OriginTrail node holders on the other. It provides the
incentive to the nodes in the peer to peer network to perform the system functionalities."

And this is where you are wrong again kiddo.
IBM can work on a blockchain for walmart, but they still need the protocol, OT will be able to run on multiple blockchains.
U sir done well buying into ICO. But u're just going full retard right now

this shit will go sideway after the dump to a bigger exchange for atleast 6 months
they have nothing in the pipeline before that, already to late

trust a serb with ur money, lmao

Thanks, Satan! Ur the best

There are too many wtc bagholders in here....

full retard does'nt matter, stupid fuckers here will buy my bags for 3x to 5x anyway
and no, they don't need this gay ass protocol from an eastern europe shithole company lol
besides, they don't have any protocol for at least the next six months, read the new roadmap
enjoy my bags u retards (protipp: they will buy them anyway)

Their roadmap literally says "TBA", they only have 5 devs without faces on their website, LMAO how is this not a scam.

does'nt matter
stupid faggots will still be buying my bags, promise
u know it

U sir are going even beyond full retard right now, stop pls.
Firstly it is central europe, get ur geography on point.
Secondly, there are no equivelent solutions on the market, so why the fuck wouldn't walmart use something the are basically helping to develop, why go full retard and make this shit all over again.
Thirdly, they have a working product, they r just moving to blockchain for obvious reasons.
U sir sell ur bags cuz u are to much of a brainlet to carry these, u simply don't deserve it and as soon as we get rid of faggots like u, better it will be for everyone

Literally everything you just wrote is false you fucking pajeet.

Roadmap is clearly written with no TBAs and every team member has their pic on the site. And there's 15 of them + 9 advisors.

could u stop with the "sir" streetshitter?
maybe u will be born as a cockroach in the next lifecycle according to ur slavereligion for shilling so much shit here

walmart isn't helping these gay ass fuckers to do anything, they won a prize (like 10 other companies also). they are already to late

walmarkt already partnered up with ibm regarding that matter
just read the ibm blockchain blog, its already executed and in the pilotphase for rollout
but sure dear sir, they will be waiting for 5 fucking slavs to get their shit together after you donated millions to them

mfw

lmao

just buy my bags and shutup

I just think u're one of those VEN or WTC pajeet bagholders trying to FUD a superior project.
Let me elaborate dear Kumar, why would you be such an absolute brainlet to fud ICO you are invested in? Which emans you own no TRAC, and you are just a fucking fud brigade with WTC or VEN or whatever bags u have.... also dat reddit spacing faggot, gtfo of my board pleb

because im already in the profitregion and still have bags left to sell them to you stupid fuckers
and regardless what i say, they will buy them anyway
so no harm for me then
just don't pretent this shit is anything substantial
also "reddit spacing" i don't get
maybe look for another peergroup instead of anons on a vietnamese cocksucker board
wil be healthy for you

>I still have bags to sell
>FUDs his own bags
Ok Kumar

Good... u fixed ur spacing....it was really giving you away Sharma. Still this is substantial, it is everything WTC was suppose to be. Now listen, one more thing user singh, you own no TRAC.... get that thorugh you head. We have seen through your pajeeting, not gtfo of my estonian kniting forum

you don't understand
they will buy regardless of my fudding (which only is realism)
if u were shure of ur 50x u would'nt shill it, you would buy more right?

>gets called out for being pajeet larping shill
>still sticks to his story, no matter how unbelievable it is
How much do they pay you user singh?

They are shilling it because they have none, and origintrail has an "ambassador" program where they are rewarded in tokens.

They are street shitting paid marketers copy and pasting this shtick. Its on reddit too.

So many pajeets around here.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my retirement fund.

exactly this
besides, the origin trail whore wrote their own ico review on ico bench
be happy with x3 to 5x and pump ur bags like me
shit will dump and then go sideway for months

So small marketcap. I thinking about buying some

OP here. To those who got in, congratulations. Screencap this post. Thank me in a few weeks (or month). I'll be back and remind you.

Drop me some eth if you make a shit ton of money from this. 0x05D2b78Aaf573908ECE447a05089068a85aBE437

>retirement fund in crypto
hope your 65 now
if not lmao

MODUM
> working product
> partnerships with pharma industry

Origintrail
>?

Where can I see the team? I dont see it on their website

lawl MODUM is a deadcoin shitcoin poverty compared to kings WTC and VEN.

Origintrail isnt a supply chain coin autist, but it helps all the blockchains connect

origintrail.io/
is you scroll down working alright, user?

Aleksandra looks damn fine tho

>Aleksandra looks damn fine tho

Hell yes she is

This thread reeks of pajeet. No normal human shills this hard.

I'm more of a Maja man myself.

Maja looks like the blonde chick from Mr Robot

whats wrong with pajeets they human too bro

daamn

just bought 100k

>
>Maja looks like the blonde chick from Mr Robot

Should see the profile picture on telegram.