Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is clearly an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why should we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose; let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%!

Without further ado - hop on in!

Dis _ cord: WXs6uNC

To be honest, I was very skeptical when I first found your post on Veeky Forums, but I joined anyway to see what the fuss is about.
Through the power of meme magick I'm currently enjoying a comfy discord that has strict rules but a very friendly atmosphere to just chill and hang out it. Of course, we also make gains. But to be honest, I came for gains and stayed for comfy IRC-like idling like in ye days of olde.
So in general I'd give this a 9/11, would join again.

community is super friendly, ppl are mad chill. one of the better crypto discords im in and im in like 10 lol, this is one of the few i havent even thought about leaving

Due to this group, I've made about 10k in profits in about a month, my starting capital was 2k. Best of all, they don't ask for any member fee or other bullshit. By far the best investment group around.

as the others say this is most friendly discord out there imo, not only that but everyone have the same goal of making good returns by teamwork, id recommend any serious user out here to join us

i bought 100k!

If you are a dumb pajeet, an illiterate FUDer, high level autist dont come, otherwise you will fit right in and start to get some profit with a good community.
NO premium, NO fees

Just joined right now. Looks pretty good
Thanks /biz

What are you waiting for user? This is real deal - not like the other discords you stumbled upon where you have to pay them tribute to even stay in a group lol and even then you are suffocating in the ol' streetshittin smell.
This discord is pajeet-free. Friendly members who also know their stuff.Just join and see for yourself

All the comments in this thread sound like fake reviews on a shitty Amazon product.

Your fucken right! dont fucken trust this shit
fuck off

how would you reply if you want to bring in more people to a legit thing, there are no lies here

>real opinions don't exist.

This group is really nice, the people in the group have given me good advice so far and I am thankful for it. When I joined I was new at trading and did not know much about anything but the guys helped me get on track :). Do not be scared to join just because you are new at crypto

Fuck you, your shitty thread and fake replies Pajeet

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

The members seem decent in their intention. Also worth mentioning are the rules, which indicate non PnD group. Let's see if the decisions made by owners are well thought. I'm in...

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

When I joined I found a well organised group, promoting good and undervalued coins, with equal treatment for everyone.

How it works:
>pick a good, underrecognised coin
>shill why this coin deserves more attention by posting facts and news
>Price will rise because good coins are meant to do so
>buy and sell or hold as long and whenever you want

I'm in for only a week now, but I would join this community again. The concept of profiting without lying or cheating (not like pnd groups) is alpha

Legit group, the people spreading lies about it are fucking communists

What really got me here is that it's not a PnD (so it seems right now at least) bringing attention to a hidden gem has so much more long term potential. For now I'm in, let's see how things turn out in the future

This group is 100% legit, i have made serious gains already and it will be a LOT more by the end of this month. The admins are great and i fully believe they just want everybody to make gains, they are not in it just for themselves like alot of other discord groups. Focus coins are voted for by the members so everyone has the same opportunity.

This is NOT a pump and dump group, no sell signals, no buy signals, no set price targets

>itt pajeets in this group shilling this group

Reminder that these subhumanslaves need to comment in this crap in order to stay in their group, otherwise they get kicked

This group changed my life. Before I joined I was holding shitcoins that did not give me any profit for months, but now I have 10x by initial investment. Join and rake in the benefits

Group is legit and no PnD, they look for crypto's that genuinely have a lot of potential. Only problem I have with this group is that some of the shilling does more harm than good.

This is the first time I saw such a never-ending stream of pajeets shitting on our streets

My last personal bump, you anons dont want to miss out on this, really, atleast give it a try

This group is by far the best thing that happened in my trading life, I've been able to chill out with many of the people and they are extremely intelligent and fun. Would definitely recommend anyone to join this group and reap the rewards.

bump

>join group
>invest 1k into the focus coin
>get 10x return
wow its like free fucking money
no siddhartas allowed btw

Aaaaand there it is.

Nice, just bought 100k!

The fucking code doesn't even work. Post a new one

Holy shit these "testemonies" all sound like somebody is holding a gun to their temple lmao

not sounding like a homosexual faggot with aids would help
also timestamp of hand

This is a good active group, they are adiment about not misleading ppl. Nothing bad is going on here. just swing by and give it a go. can't see why you would not like it

NOT PnD

Seams pajeet free

Joining this group ruined my life. Feels like I got my money stolen and got tricked. Smells like shit, pajeets. fuck off

Pajeet and Rakeesh we know about your vpn, please stop. It's inside you, not in your IP

this lmao
Remings me of highschool art class

Where did all of these pajeets come from? No i will not buy your infomercial danoz direct bullshit

Why the fuck would I join a group that requires me to post about a coin to get shillpoints? Your group can do the work for me, I’ll see your shitty ass post and decide if I want to buy in... this groups post are so easy to spot...

Great group. If you're looking to make gains join them! Very stable, friendly consistent group. They don't just pump and dump, they PUMP and SHILL.
Shill as in promoting the coin. And they don't pick meme coins. They actually pick coins that have a future.

this is a new low for new/biz/. Truly pathetic

A month ago I attempted suicide by cop. Got out of jail after two weeks and found this group. The decent gains but, more importantly, the infectious optimism and good humor turned my life around. I reached out to my ex-gf of 6 years and we are planning to get married this summer.

This group is AMAZING. We are not a PnD group, but we promote promissing coins.
No only that but the community is awesome. Helped me a lot. I have learned so much from them. If you like gainz and thinks you can contribute, please join us. This may be your last chance.

This group changed my life forever. The admins and people are like angels and I'm x2000 up. Before this group my wife had left me and my dog died, but thanks to this I now have a brand new asian wife and because of the amazing atmosphere of this group my dog came back to life

kek

kek. It's run by the same guy who runs the /shill/ pump and dump discord that's responsible for all the ufr threads

wait, it literally is /shill/

This group is amazing thanks to this group of pajeets I increased my percentage by 2000% all because we only shill the best of the best aka UFR coin. If you're not in now you hate money.

Bump

Before I joined this group, I was lost in life. My family kicked me out of the house for being a parasitic NEET, my Waifu pillow was stolen by my best friend, and I had been sucking dicks in the park for McDonalds money. After joining this group, I now have a beautiful Japanese wife and 3 beautiful half-Japanese half-Indian children, drive my Lamborghini every day, and purchased a beautiful Mansion in New Delhi.

>innate value
Hello cancer.

this deserves a bump, bigger community - bigger gains

What I find humorous:

People complain that there is organized shilling, not realizing that many of the hype posts here are literal pump and dump groups.

Shilling and HODLing ought to be far less obnoxious to /biz, but for some reason people seem to be more irritated by people who select a project for an LTR than for those who are just constantly literally lying to move the price 30% in the next hour.

I’ll take a shill and hodl for UFR 1000x over literal pump and dump that occurs on discords that you just don’t see.

Let mee tell yuu what aye find hyuumrrus sah Very gud long time Please join sah! Buk buk ting ting Vishna!

dont trip user

bump

I didn't know much about crypto, but someone invited me and I invited my friends. Now we're going to be rolling in cryptos and I'm excited for moon after moon. Before, I would have been clueless with all the FUD, PND, scams, and memecoins out there. Now I have a starting point that's on my level. I recommend this group for anyone who is trying to invest in babby's first alt-coin, or just looking for promising, low marketcap coins to invest in.

Join the group and get your ass to Mars.

Join and love UFR

Bump

(posting for a friend again - not my fault that his country is banned from Veeky Forums, okay?)

Those who hate us complain that we are shills. Those who want us crashing down to the ground claim that we are a PnD. Those who can't take our success await our demise.

But answering them is an easy matter. Literally every coin in existence has shills for them. Compared to some of the more nefarious people and groups, we aren't even bad at all. In a certain sense, we are just a group of people who are enthusiastic about what we think is a good idea to invest in from time to time, and work towards promoting it to other people in the hopes of getting them in too, so that we can all profit. No, we are not interested in the 0,0000001 cent you might raise the prices by, we are just interested in helping everyone win at the end of the day.

As for the PnD claims, whatever we choose to invest in has weeks or months behind it, usually; and a steady rise in value on top of that. Many PnDs last for a few days, hours or hell, even minutes. And in the end, %90 of people lose while a few greedy fucking Jews win. With us, it's the very opposite.

Lastly, those who are actively seeking to bring us down only bring us further recognition and only, at most, delay our wins for a few days, if that. Why they would choose to try and burn everyone to the ground (despite it being impossible) instead of joining in and winning like everyone else is anybody's guess.

Just joined the group. Feels good to finally be part of making the memes, not just falling for them.

I like the group. I've been in it for a couple weeks. It takes a little but of time commitment to market the coin but I think it's worth it. The entire pricing system underpinning these things relies on network effect. If it were a PnD you would have seen a pump, not patient action.

Good atmosphere, i like it

you sound like a cult
pass

bump

These guys will ban anyone questioning why they're still shilling a shitty coin weeks after the dump. Avoid.

bump

>dump

this coin hasn't even mooned yet. The fuck you smoking? quit that shit while you still have brains

>ban anyone questioning
more like people get pruned for inactivity after deciding not to shill coin despite given sound reasoning to do so

This group os legit guys before i entered this i was a nigger now i am a white

OP you can also PnD and make gains shortterm ez. 4PGXm4v