He's still fucking at it

He's still fucking at it
youtu.be/kqqI5oCJe8c

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/profiles/pussyboy26#_tabAboutMe
publicdbhost.dmca.gripe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit is fking gold

We are aware of his channel. We can follow it if we choose. No need for daily updates. Please do not bump your thread that is not doing anything to help us make money. Its obnoxious.

How about we do both, i can make money and have fun at the same time... Why you hate fun bro?

Because this board will just turn into people sharing thier crypto e celeb channels. Isnt the internet manopolized enough for you? Do we really need to merge the youtube comment section, reddit and 4 chan into one entity? I also make more money than you guranteed.

fuck off autist.
this place is exclusively dedicated to crypto memes, if you're actually taking financial advise from the people here you're a fucking joke.

fuck off back to ur facebook crypto groups.

Lmao this nigger is milking this bitconnect shit so hard it's actually disgusting to watch.

He lost money, can he just fuck off now?

>Not watching the cycle of grief while u make bank mining shitcoins u find on GitHub when they first commit

>this is place is for memes
>go back to facebook
What did he mean by this?

No he has to beg the internet for gimmedats

I traced his xvideos profile kek. The retard posted his email address in one of his other videos.
xvideos.com/profiles/pussyboy26#_tabAboutMe

Just went trough some videos on Youtube about people who got fucked by Bitconnect. Weird.. most of them seem to be niggers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS NIGGER ACTUALLY UPPED A VIDEO

my Uncle Hyman showed me this chart this morning... why hasn't anyone told me of this?!?

>good job president trump
/ourguy/

twenny sixteen baby

dont dox him, nigga. hes fucked enough

make sure you hit that subscribe button

This guy made me give up on niggers.

>tree fiddy
is he fucking around with people or what?

3 posts by this guy 3 days in a row. Doesnt take a genius to know he is playing up the situation for gibs. Youre the autist and people like you welcome tons of pajeets to the board. You must be a redditor whos been here a month preteding to know the score, you dont.

f

quality is too shitty tho

Leave the nigger alone. He has enough problems already.

Show me proof he's playing it up wheres his gofundme, patreon or that other nonsense?
Noiceeee

Addicted to bcc jus like trading bcc u wanna trade hmu [email protected] holla!!!!!!!!!!

He was cracking laughing about it when telling people to buy bitconnect after the first video, retards on this forum can't read people to save their lives

And he thought losing 30k was the worst thing that could happen to him.

>my email has been pwned 5 times apparently
huh

Hope u change ur password or use 2fa
publicdbhost.dmca.gripe

It shows just by putting his email address on google, heh

That fucking duck sound he makes when he tries to pronounce "coin" makes me so angry.

>tfw you realize there are still people who blame blacks poor economic performance on oppression and not their fucking double digit IQs

I felt bad for him after the first video, and I even considered offering to help him out. But now... fuck this retarded monkey.

well thats the thing with autistic people, they can not pick up on other peoples non verbal communication.

BE PATIENS
DAS THE MOTTO

Advice / advise

That's one of those unique words retards manage to fuck up in both directions

>Believe
>Have faith
>Be patience meh
~ Bitconnect Nigger, 2018

I forgot
>That's the moe toe.

>TREE FIDDY

CUMMING IN WAVES