Amerifats wake up

>Amerifats wake up
>red candles coming back

WHY DO AMERIFATS RUIN EVERYTHING

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

6am to 6pm east coast time was actually good yesterday

for real u fucking burgers start to annoy me , whenever market seems to recover u wake up and fucking dump ur shit . it was the same yesterday same time

Serves you right for using a redditjack meme

OP is a fucking fag

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday, about copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday, about copypastaing my post from yesterday, about copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday, about copypastaing my post from yesterday, about copypastaing my post from yesterday, about copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

>everything I hate is from reddit
Go back to /pol/

I was just thinking to myself how nice it is not to see this fucking image anymore but here it is. I guess in a few more weeks it will be completely gone.

It looks like a m2f cartoonist took a break from xer day job and whipped this up as a result of xer losses

Amerifats are priced in

dat reddit spacing tho

>dat
>tho
'U' 'kno' where 'u' have '2' go.
>>>

Just woke up. Everything has bled for hours. Try again.

Why is reddit brought up in every other post on this pathetic excuse of a website

you're not convincing newfag

Europeans aren't even relevant in the crypto world lmao

It's only Americans and Asians. You backwoods cuckolds are only along for the ride.

Sorry, sold DGB bought XLM

This USD is 35%, YEN 50%, KRW 5% AND EUR 5%. Check on coinlib.io @ BTC if you don't believe me. People in Europe have barely touched it so far lmao.

EU here and completely agree. It actually makes it easier for me desu - because I know when prices will increase and when they'll drop, and it just so happens that I'm awake at both times.
My only mistake was that I use BCH for these trades - buying at 1540 usd in the morning and selling for 1670 in the evening.
Other currencies have fluctuated more these past few days so I could have made more money doing the same with lumens. But still, 100% track record thus far.

I'm sorry. We have weak hands.