ITT: the CME futures closing tomorrow, what do you think will happen and what precautions have you taken?

ITT: the CME futures closing tomorrow, what do you think will happen and what precautions have you taken?

it will crash hard $2k BTC tommorow, sell everything now while you can, it will be worth nothing in the end of January, it's over

lol

I guess they close at 11k as before.

Good thing we were able to make it just in time, right biz?

What price they bet?

Obvs, LINK will moon hard.

We're getting a taste of it right now. BTC will end up around 10k.

I dont know, I was hopping someone here does

>I was hopping someone here
so you are from reddit? I can access the trading numbers, but tell me if you're from reddit first

On the cme site It seems they are betting around 10500 right?

Well, it depends what people bet'd on, BTC going up or down. Tbh, it may be easier to go BTC go up than down at this point. The true market manipulation will start now though

$15k BTC because Wall Street fags don't know what they are doing when it comes to crypto

Alts will bleed more and BTC will drop some. I have buy orders placed on the way down to pick up some cheapies before it pumps back up this weekend.

in here like in this thread...

Look at the BTCUSD chart. It's going to $7k within 48 hours.

>Wall Street has the volume to manipulate every single bitcoin exchange
CME is based on an average of all of the exchanges. CBOE was manipulated because it was only Gemini.The highest volume contracts for CME are around 15k at the moment by the way.

I wasn't going to help because OP is clearly a plebbit fag, but didn't know there were so many brainlets here

Nice, so we go to 15k?

Where can you find volume on contracts per price on CME? And yes I agree we will see a pump to about 14k due to CME insiders taking a long and then a healthy correction after down to 8k since shit is way overbought still and CNY is approaching.

You only need to manipulate one popular exchange to get others follow really. The marketcap in crypto is still low compared to other assets.

It was not even possible to find the info due to the low number of contracts and traders. Some other guys in discord tried to look into it. Some agency (can't remember the letters) would only show information about the futures if it had more than x traders/volume, so it was not easily available. Same with last futures expiration, there was simply super low volume. If it affects btc price it's more due to panic than anything.