PonziCoin

With a NEW CONTRACT.
Are you in yet? Don't lose the chance to get in early this time.
ponzicoin.us/ponzicoin.us/index-2.html

etherscan.io/address/0x28cf9af3aca6aea0b802df31629ce1b7aa243dc2

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x9afd4f7ad03a03d306b41a4604ea2928cff78fd1
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7svd64/the_new_ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice, got myself a few

Everyone buying at 0.08 will make it. It's going at the very least to 2.56 ETH (provably much more though), meaning you will be able to sell at 0.64 with no sweat. That’s an easy 8x right there. And if you are feeling brave, you can even aim for something above that.

planning to cash out half when breakeven, just need to double

FYI the new contract is the exact same as the original one...so no worrries here...

>To break even you need to do a x4 (bet you fucks didn't even read and didn't notice you can only cash out at 1/4 of its value)
>Gets exponentially harder with each step

Why do people keep falling for ponzi scams

Last time this happened it did 8x at least before the pajeet developer bailed and got scared. This time biz is running the show.

Everyone knows it's a ponzi and unsustainable, dumbfuck. And everyone knows it needs to at least 4x. The thing is, this new contract is still early as fuck, not even close to how high before the last one went before the guy shat his pants.
Not gonna say to put more than you can afford to lose, but the chance to at least 16x your investment from now is quite high.

It would have still been going now if he hadn't panicked and shut it down. Someone put in 25 ETH!

exactly, it is so fucking early, get in now or just don't...give it a week and it will be wayyyy too late

What was the starting price?

0.01 ETH

0.08 for one ponzi coin at the moment.

What keeps OP from just cashing out his 200 pre-mined SEC?

nothing, but he will cash out at the current selling price of 0.02 ETH, so only 4 ETH...way too early obviously...

plus he is one of us biztards

nothing, but it would be stupid to do it now..

Did BiitttKoooneeect cash out the first day or week after it started?

Think long term, Ponzi is our ticket.

ill buy some

The fact that he wants to profit more than a few pennies. He is very likely to do it eventually, but it won't be that soon.

I don't think OP actually has the 200 pre-mined coins, the last OP had them then he shut it down and the new OP re-created the site.

Whar was the contract balance last time this sort of ponzi happened here?

went up to 255 ETH then imploded because founder chickened out

Whew I barely got out alive of the last one

>still going in

>gdax eth sends are temporarily unavailable

I don't think I've reeeeeeeed so hard in my life.

Jesus Christ, so I'll actually make money if the founder has balls?

Shit. Worst part is that we are getting quite close to double the price again.

I don't have a reddit account but if anyone has an older reddit account then start shilling this on there. They had over 100 comments on the ponzicoin. co version. They love this shit.

yes. If Veeky Forums makes it viral

It will be harder this time to get it to the normies because the original was on reddit etc yesterday.
But I still think it will double a few time if OP doesnt pajeet us first

I second this. I don't have one either. It won't be convincing if a newly created account starts shilling it there.
If someone already has an account there, go for it and make lambos for us all.

>give it a week
The dipstick who did this kept it alive for five hours what makes you think you're going to have better luck this time?

He does.
etherscan.io/address/0x9afd4f7ad03a03d306b41a4604ea2928cff78fd1

Admittedly it lines up perfectly with the spirit of the coin, but I think it'd be more fun if it was just investors playing chicken on slightly more equal footing.

Bump. Wiring ETH as we speak.

Shill it on twitter, shill it on reddit.

It being an anonymous Veeky Forumslet will make it possible to run for longer
The pajeet did it to raise his social media profile and connnected his real name to it...

>1.19 ETH

Wtf is this and should I get in? My stack is only $1k I can't afford to get burned bruh

shoo shoo pajeet

just saw it, nice one

we are very close to the next doubling, just need 1.17 ETH

if you want to get in you better hurry, it's doubling soon

DOUBLING IMMINENT

Ah work with no metamask and never used it. Any other way or?

> the absolute state of biz

If you only have 1k you need to get in here NOW to double this shit for free.

PUSH IT TO THE NEXT LEVE

user, just don't go all in. If you only have $1k, put something like $100, so even if you get fucked it won't be that bad. And there's a good chance you end up with over $2000. Your call.

only 0.11 ETH to double

yesssssss

Bump

Post this shit on reddit.

literally 0.11 ETH to go before it doubles..

who ever puts in 0.11 eth gets at this level.

I'll chuck in 0.1 then. Absolute long fucking shot but does anyone want to buy in for me and transfer and I'll send 0.1? Assuming you can withdraw to mew

Get in NOW and double your shit INSTANTLY

A guy tried, but ran out of gas and the transaction failed. Kek, he must be in despair right now.

Literal moon mission guaranteed

Ah my mistake. I love the idea of this either way.

yeah saw that, he would be pissed off.

How high do you guys think this shit will go if it's allowed to fly?

someone just transferred 0.1.. we are soo close. 0.01 to got

The last ponzi went up x32. Not missing out this time.

Use metamask bro

Someone buy fucking 0.1 for me pleaseeee

BiiiiittttttttttKoooooooNeeeecccctttt

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7svd64/the_new_ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized/

BUMP IT UP

It got to over $600 dollars on the last one and that was a few hours so skies the limit

?
Just use the link in the OP: ponzicoin.us/ponzicoin.us/index-2.html
Or do you not have Metamask installed already?

Nice!

Scheme is solvent up until 255 ETH if OP isnt a fag
solvent up to 67 if OP is fag
decide for yourself

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: BoTp0xe8) 01/25/18(Thu)15:04:15 No.691

At least 8 times from here on.

At work for next 8 hours

Oh shit... 10eth deposited.. it is happening!

WHAT A TIME TO BE FUCKING ALIVE

did the same calculation, just sell half at 66 and the other half at 254...

no brainer

what do you mean at 66? sorry late here and tire and feeling like a brainlet.

>10 etherum

HODL

so fucking pumped

HODL

Someone somewhere 0.1 pleaseeee lol

when the total value of the contract goes at 255 it is insolvent

just wait till there

Can't load site from work rip

Bumped. Is it your post? If so, add the direct link to the buying page:

or tell people there that you need to click in "My coins" to buy. The buy button in the home page is not working. You need to spoonfeed them.

10 ETH just came in.

>The buy button in the home page is not working. You need to spoonfeed them.
the blue "Buy PonziCoins" button on the main page? it worked for me

maggot, buy the ponzi coin, don't you like money?
Pathetic

Oh, really? I tried multiple browsers and none worked. Not sure what’s up with that then.

so when "Current Contract Balance: 255" Game over?

ad blocker?

also, a general question for you bros:

how many of you go all-in or mostly-in on stuff like this. I only dump about 10% of my portfolio at a time into ICOs, extremely high risk/high reward coins, and ponzi schemes like this. almost every time i wish i had put more, but i don't want to be like one of those dumb boomers who lost everything. what method do you guys use?

That's only if people are idiots and start withdrawing in mass, but generally yeah that's the stage where everyone basically has a gun pointed at everyone else and whoever withdraws last loses (as it grows larger beyond that point, the more people will lose)

i have ublock and it still worked for me

so what is the best way to play this game? Got in at 0.08.. first time doing this stuff.

what happens at 255?

>Got in at 0.08
gratz on that. i was trying to get in at .08 but binance was being a shit and then i really had to take a shit.

if i would have just shit my pants then i would probably have gotten at least 1 coin at .08 lmao

yeah same here, was just making a suggestion just incase.

i went all in on the other ponzi, cashed out just in time. This time i went all in literally 5 minutes after this one was created. easy 100x

who /retardluck/ here?

Fuck if I know, I assume OP is kind of a fag and will dump everything between 200-255ETH if it keeps steaming till then, or if it gets slo-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEM

GET IN NERDS

how much did you invest?

255 is the stage where people could start withdrawing en-masse; or they could hold longer and the pyramid grows and they make more money. the game does not even begin until it hits 255, you would be stupid not to buy now because it's all but guaranteed to hit it. or the guy could exit scam, or people could panic sell, or whatever. it's literally a ponzi scheme

400$ initially. Will soon cash out 8000$ or more

Just bought 5 ponzi coins.
We're all going to make it.

Any takers for helping a fellow poorfag out with 0.1 who's at work with no metamask?

Be this guy. It's super early right now. Get in here

Nope. It’s inactive in chrome and I don’t have it on firefox or safari, and none worked. Both in normal or incognito mode. Not a big deal if it’s working for others, just strange.

sir,, send all your money quick double yes, please sir?

0xeca2ca7a2ffb703c175ff64b5cfe94aecb22c590

Send your ETH here, will do the smart contract/metamask work for you.

Anyone screencap how high the last one actually got? I can't tell if it smells like pajeet shit in here or not.