EASIEST MONEY WTF

It seems like if you buy TEL for 0.000005 ETH, you can immediately sell it back for 0.0000053 BTC which is ~10% higher(both prices market price)
Is this for real or am I retarded?

ye do it

That is one evil dog.

It's called arbitrage, it works.

Both pairs in kucoin btw

Then do it. You'll make some money out of it. Bots are doing it all the time.

I just did without noticing a few minutes ago. Is there any catch?

post results

Congratulations, don't forget about us now when you make it :')

Good luck getting tel for that price on a consistent basis

This shit is crashing anyways u will prob just end up selling for less

Feel like im being mocked. What am i missing?

Yeah the catch is u get fucked when the floor falls out from a completely overpriced shitcoin.

No catch, you just risk being beaten to it by bots but if it's on the same exchange the risk is basically zero. You cannot do this indefinitely, of course, since the prices will balance. Congrats on the free money.

BTC is more worth than ETH.

Missing the fact that it’s just another gamble and it will eventually fuck u big time. Tel will be in the 40 satoshi range by nightfall

Really please post screenshot I'm interested

It is already extremely cheap. The cheapest in kucoin. Could the price really dump lower? At some point it at least becomes an ez p&d right?

You stupid retard, he bought TEL and then SOLD IT at a higher price. It doesn't matter if he bought actual dog shit, he still made money.

Cheapness has nothing to do with it when there are a trillion tokens and it already has a huge market cap

Guess I will just leave it alone then. I thought it would be nice to have a couple thousand since it was low and literally the cheapest.

Have you seen the sell walls? If you can get some now for the lower ETH price, good for you! However if we all cling to that price some whale will just dump it all on us and drastically affect the btc price as well.
The ETH sats gap is as huge as 17%, a sale on over 100 million TEL on ETH side will affect BTC as well

>Is there any catch?
Exchanges normally have an internal bot that does these triangular arbitrage trades automatically before you can do them.