I bought in with 25k links a few weeks ago. why are the number of link threads dying down? did I get scammed?

I bought in with 25k links a few weeks ago. why are the number of link threads dying down? did I get scammed?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby/graphs/contributors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>did I get scammed?

Yes.

Lots of fud in the last few weeks.
Just hodl and wait.

Yes, better drop those bags now

Link is a Veeky Forums injoke, don't fall for it.

You and me, brother.

Let's hold hands and our bags together.

Remember SIBOS? This is just like that except you're now bagholding 1.20 link instead of 50c link so it's more than twice as painful.

we aren't really into link kek, it's just a meme.

also: or isn't it just a meme? i mean, it's mentioned in the book 'the fourth industrial revolution" by klaus shwab

also 2: it's a meme
also 3: just fucking with you, it isn't

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only in LINK for the memes, praise KEK

OP you fucked up badly, you should just post memes but NOT BUY EVER

I hope your mum dies in her sleep

she probably will

>he actually fell for the link “$1000 by eoy of year shills”

Op, if you drop the bags, you are gonna regret it mid 18. But go ahead if you dont believe me, but screencap this, just so you can have a reason to kill yourself later

lmao you actually bought this?

we post link meme's as a inside joke. i like
when newfags and brainlets fall for the meme and pink wojak when it tanks

>did I get scammed?
I-I'm sorry, user-kun. We've already moved onto another scam.

You got scammed user

;_; user

stop it

Apparently you didn't research what you bought.

You bought the hype user (just like I did). Thankfully i have already dumped this shitcoin. It's only value are the memes and they are getting stale lately.

i will miss all the link posts

>he ACTUALLY bought stinky linky

yes. this project has been dead for a while. unless the project you thought you were investing in is sergey eating McDonalds and snorting coke off bbw hookers asses

You're probably the only person on Veeky Forums who actually bought the meme. Unless you're memeing too lol

You’re fucking retarded. We’ve told you multiple times this was a scam on newfags to buy bags of all the older biz community that bought into this overhyped shit. Why don’t you listen?

Sibos was a singular event, so what's the current Sibos-like event?

Do a TA and see

are you serious? I fucking got shilled to.

wew, I hope you didn't fall for TELcoin too

Till Today I can’t fucking belive that people took the shilling of this coin serious and bought huge holdings. This coin is fucking dead and Link is shilled here to trap newfags.

rumor is at sergeys speech at the bitcoin super conference he is going to announce he spent all 350m of his link to buy a nail salon in San Francisco. just sold 100k

Yes, this project is already dead. No commits for months.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby/graphs/contributors

Spare a thought for the weak minds that actually fall for this cheap fud.

So your question is buy high sell low OR become a millionaire EOY?

I understand that you both are new here but please understand that this is just a meme coin. I feel bad for all Link investors.

I'm gonna be honest here, Chainlink is absolute garbage. It's a biz joke, where everybody pretends to be holding large amounts of the Link token, because of its potential. In reality the project is dead, the devs have moved on to code blockchain applications for banks.

If this isn't significantly higher by December 31st, I'll dump. Until then, I'm confy

ah - thanks bud for the insight - I'm still newfagging here.

link is vaporwave

Bitcoin Super Conference

you left out the part where they will be selling big macs out of the nail salon though faggot. just bought 100k

So if the current situation is "like Sibos", that means the price is going to go up all the way up to that Super Conference, right?

the last time sergey mcdonald stepped on stage this shit tanked

>I'm still newfagging here.
You don't say.

LINK will sore this year, people will tell you it's a meme to keep the price down so they can accumulate more

Hhahahah you fell for the memes
I need someone to make a BLACKED meme but it’s SHADOWFORKED

/thread

Yup.

Then it will drop back again. Looking forward to sell the news as much as possible.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

> user bought
Cancel it.

I seriously hope people have bought the McFork

How do I sell this coin on Binance? I bought like 30k of this meme coin cause I liked the war hammer money memes? Can anyone explain how to sell it? I bought it at 1.12$ a coin.

why the fuck do you retards put yourselves in situations like this by buying fucking shilled coins and then complain here. You get what you deserve by buying stupid shit. Stupid ass kids

Good, now just wait, be patient user, this is the most comfy hold.

PLS LET THIS BE BAIT

Pls respond

wait, wait, wait a second..., did some of you unironically buy any links? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No my mom gave me my MESP card cause I said I was paying for school with it. I bought it cause the link marine memes, I even tried painting my ultramarine shoulder pads the link logo.

I am not sure what's going on here. ChainLink is actually a decent project. What's with all the negative replies?

Memes are funny, but you could be destroying this mans life. Sergei is literally living large off retards’ life savings while privately developing for big banks. LINK is worthless beyond memes and fueling the ever expanding waistline of sergey

That's not what this guy: meant, but thanks for trying.

No it's not, please make your own research before buying anything.

I can answer that for you.

I have a budget for serious coins (ETH, NEO, BTC, VEN, XLM, XRB, etc)

then I have some money to gamble with so I just say "shill me" and I say fuck it - lets see where this goes. I made over 100% gains on LINK so I'm not mad

You tried too hard this time. 3/10 made me respond

DROP YOUR BAGS YOU FOOLS

Fucking Linkies AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I did. Tell what's wrong with it?

checked m8
Praise kek

so is BAT and REQ also biz jokes?

Decentralized oracles are not feasible. Why would you buy LINK? It's a dead-end project. Sergey will 100% announce exit scam during the conference.

What a mind fuck lol. I’m pretty sure all these fools are fucking with you OP. Don’t sell shit.

seriously I am very confused in here

Don't tell me you really bought into LINK?

It was at 18 cents for weeks. Why the fuck did you wait until it was over a dollar and at ATH?

Yes, are you retarded? Who is gonna switch browsers and watch ads for tokens? REQ? Ever heard of fucking Venmo? Lmfao how the fuck do you guys fall for these pipe dream turds

Sorry senpai :(

You've been warned.

>latest news from september 2017
Its going to moon guys, buy more or hodl! It will make us rich. Lambo EOY

yes i have it's over 75% of my portfolio

I.. I don't know what to say. Please think it through, you're throwing away your future.

i dont even own link and i find this depressing
bat and ven too?
this whole thing really is just meme money bullshit isnt it

You're an idiot for buying when it was pumping.

LINK's price is gonna be stagnant until news drops and it explodes. The only exception are whales doing the occasional pump and dump because it's still cheap.

Now hold you bags, and wait til you a millionaire. Boo hoo. Your portfolio is all red. It's only your fault. Just be patient

Latest update from Telegram...
Latest update from Github...
Latest update from McDonalds...

Fud thread keep it up. I need this to go to 50 cents so I can sell zcl after fork date is announced and double my stack

Whatever you do, don't market sell them, the order book is extremely thin.
Put up limit sell orders and cancel/move them to the lastest price if they don't get filled after a few minutes.

why what is wrong with it man

do I look like a brainlet? only newfags fell for the shadowfork. real bizraelis know the mcfork is one true link

Waporware, inactive github, no actual partnerships announced on twitter or mainstream media.

You must be brainlet if you invest to this shit

user I need some comfort why are so many people shitting on link

>Yes, are you retarded?
sort of I guess - I didn't realize we did crypto fingerboxes and shit in this board

this is the most elegantly coordinated FUD I've ever seen, 10/10 anons. almost shook my bags out of my hands.

What FUD thread, you shill? We're trying to save newfags from falling for the largest Veeky Forums scam.

because the pajeets got to you first

>number of threads about coin = coin value