When would be a good time to buy this bad boy Veeky Forums?

When would be a good time to buy this bad boy Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairx.io
stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now..

Earlier

When it inevitably crashes again.

STOP DONT SAY NOW I DIDNT HAVE ANY FIAT TO BUY XLM OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER DURING THE GREAT JAN DIP

Nice trajectory stellar snek

Hope you guys are taking your profits. This is the flavor of the week like XRB back in December.

Well buy as soon as possible. It will go only up from here with the roadmap and FairX launch soon

Buy when snek is wek.Sell when snek is beck

Right now. Word is WhaleBro went all in.

but how know when snek wek :_:
it could well go beyond our solar system for all we know

Perform a TA and buy at the dip

u srs?

just bought 100k

few weeks ago

Nothing makes me happier than to see all weak hands drop their XLMs before the real fun begins!
hold on tight STR holders!!

If you're smart, you'll join in.

2 days ago

"Selling the News" crash happening in 3... 2... 1...

Who's ready for the next pump? u better be.

The real question is, when is it a good time to sell? I was thinking of selling if it dumps below $0.60

What's our sell target when the roadmap comes out?

I would wait for at least 0.80c.

When will the roadmap be announced?

Probably not gonna happen because Bitcoin is shitting the bed again

Now before FairX hits, because once FairX rolls around we're breaking 1 dollar bare minimum. Your last chance will be the inevitable small dip following the roadmap reveal today. After that all bets are off, you'll basically have a window of 3-4 days.

gtfo im thinking about buying in at 0,6 and you fignogs are planning to sell soon

Today. But consider the fact that you and I are both aware of it so why wouldn't millions of investors also be aware of it? Already priced in nigger. But don't take it from me. FOMO in anyways and learn the hard way.

I read the white page, I've researched the team, I'm confident in their goals and their ability to attain them. Furthermore I bought XLM well before the hype train kicked off, I'm HODLing for a year bare minimum.

Feels like holding ETH when it was $50 last year.

>roadmap is release
>XLM slowly bleeds to half its price over 3 weeks

SCREENCAP DIS

What should i buy for my januarys paycheck then you fags

hahahaha nice joke pajeet. not before fairX.

Depends on when Fairx beta hits. Was supposed to be early February which is a week away. Think I am going to cap your shitty post.

What is this FAIRX?

btw i thought you guys would be more confident about xlm and its reaching 10-20 dollars price range in the next 6 months desu lads

Whahaha just looked up FAIRX. THIS is what XLM holders are excited about? A dodgy looking scam website showing blurry images of some kind of app with a terrible user interface?

>my knife is released into your stomach
>you quickly bleed out over minutes

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Some shitty IBM related project that is using Steller and XLM. Probably nothing at all....

fairx.io

So do you think a serious project would put so little effort into a photoshop, and come up with that logo?

XLM is a shitcoin haha

What do you mean I have 100,000 invested in it haha no I don't

I feel sorry for people who thinks XLM is a shitcoin. don't kys later in the year.

Same here, and I did the same with XRB. To be honest, I still firmly believe in XRB. I think it's the future of payments, far better than any other crypto out there, but it got hyped at the worst possible time, just before a crash, and then had all these exchange issues and FUD. It's now considered by most people to be worthless, but I don't care. I'll hodl it forever because I believe in it, and I think the same about XLM.

Most likely XRB will crash to the floor and be forgotten about, but that's because people are stupid sheep rather than actually interested in the tech. The same could happen to XLM, all that matters is hype, FOMO and FUD, because most people are idiots.

See but on biz what you do is you fud so you can steal other people's bags

>So do you think a serious project would put so little effort into a photoshop

>IBM

wat?

Coinbase killer you mean?

Everyone on this board can agree Coinbase is fucking terrible. 2 weeks verification then another week to 2 weeks to get your first deposit in. Couple this with exchange verification (that's if they are taking new registrations).

See the problem with this? The market needs new fiat (not Tether shit).

Imagine little Johnny Doe who heard about some shit coin called BBC on the school bus and wanted to buy. Little Johnny could instantly buy his BBC with fiat and have it by the time it took to walk from the back of the bus to the front.

See what BNB and KCS did on their respective exchanges? Now think about how XLM will basically be the same thing for Fairx.

Hard as fucking diamonds right now.

Bet you are being salty because you bought $4 XRP.

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

> platform that enables its users to switch between crypto and fiat in milliseconds which is hosted by the company that built 90% of all atms. Marking a game changer, also allowing hordes of normies to join crypto despite clogged other platforms like binance.
>shitty

gee, some people just hate money I guess.

what show is this on cnbc?

they made a show on cnbc thats pretty much all about stellar loomins called "the XLM power hour" it airs on prime time monday through friday

that was a pretty bad joke.

gave me the best laugh i've had all week thanks user

WHAT THEN IF NOT XLM

tied to btc
shit itself everytime btc farts.
kinda dangerous to get heavily invested at this point

Right now! it won't wait for u.

like pretty much any crypto out there?

if it is under 1 dollar it is a great deal

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

I refuse to believe anybody is this fucking stupid. Go sit in the corner and jerk off into your mouth you street shitting trolling faggot. Your English sucks btw, get the fuck off my board you brown skinned street shitting nigger

You should have bought in during the 40% sale.

I hope u bought already. next step - the moon!

Buy now, think how dumb you'll feel when we are at a dollar. And then at 2 dollars when FairX comes along. Don't let these gains escape you user

This only applies when there are rumors going into the news.... what are the rumors??
I believe this is a buy-the-news event

when does fairx come?

45cent

I'm pretty sure it's getting released in a week?

Two months ago

They have officially stated "late jan, early feb"

There are two rumors:

1. The official Stellar blog said the roadmap is being released " in the coming days" ; it never specified the 25th exactly.

2. The rumor that this roadmap is going to be all positive. What if it says the fairX exchange is delayed by a few months? Why does everyone think this roadmap is going to bring good news?

*the beta, that is

focus on the present, cause you probably going to miss the pump.

It's today later. if u don't know, don't talk.

Stellar lawyer (?) at the Signapoor meetup confirmed the roadmap on the 25th

The smart traders are going to buy the little dip now, and then we'll take off!

No, the roadmap IS the news... the roadmap will contain unknown news. I don't know why the 25th is being circulated so widely, but I'm accepting it as fact. It's now 9AM PST so it could come out any minute.
In the roadmap there will be a lot of positive info about the current state and future plans... which we don't know about at this time.
There may be a slight immeditate selloff by the people who believe in "sell the news" but once the unknown news gets circulated the price will skyrocket. Just like how yesterday (or the day before) stripe announces they *may* adopt Stellar.... The price reacted several hours after this was published once it was able to circulate to normies. We get stuff here before 90% of coinholders.
I am holding through the news to wait for the massive pump which will come tonight once normies get home from work and read/hear about it on CNBC (who called Stellar "The top crypto of 2018" or something to that effect.)

At GMT we're already into the 18th hour of the 25th. At what timezone and which do we panic if the roadmap is still not released?

more accurate to say this cup and handle.

stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/

LMAO BIG DADDY BTC SHITTING ALL OVER YOUR GAINS ONCE AGAIN, I TRIED TO WARN YOU

San Francisco at noon.

It's out.

>For those of you hoping for splashy partnership announcements, that’s not our goal here. Also, at a philosophical level, we believe that applauding our nth partner is less important than ensuring existing partnerships are successful.

Dump your bags and buy at 4k IMO.

Sell order if XLM goes below 5350 sats.
Too high? Might it shortly go under that and then go back up?

I'm hoping to sell relatively high and get back in, if the roadmap for some reason or another does not get released.

Say the roadmap isn't released today on the 25th. How low will the ensueing panic sellof bring XLM? Sub 5k?

not at all.

>stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/

Wow, absolute garbage. Lightning network is a fucking meme and SDEX will be rendered meaningless by FairX.

Brace for dump faggots.

ITS OUT
ITS OUT
ITS OUT
ITS OUT
ITS OUT

Good. now sell your XLM so i can buy them instead lol.

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD NEWS??
SELL OR HOLD?

If u sell, don't be surprised if we'll pump later to higher points without u.

Fucking MEH.
LIGHTNING NETWORK?? WHAT THE FUCK.

only 50 btc for new high!! buy now!

This is only good news. I don't understrand you faggots. Nothing they said was bad, and they're excited to be adding more to the coin.

It will only go up throughout the year. Hop on and believe in the team
"Corporate development work will continue: we’ve planned major partnership events around the world this Spring."

Let them sell their XLM. better for us.

i know, right?
stellar decentralized exchange and lightning network on stellar.
sounds neat. also the robinhood announcement will probably open crypto up to a lot of normies and push crypto up.

Guys what about this being a nigger coin tho?

Thanks for selling your XLM, so we can buy cheaper lol.