VeChain car company partnership...who is it?

The stream with DNV GL cut out yesterday, and they've only uploaded the missing part today.

In this Sunny says they have a partnership with a "famous" car company. He then said it was under NDA but he hoped to talk soon.

And no, I'm not holding bags. I bought this shit at $3. Go look at the video for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc
usethebitcoin.com/netherlands-will-use-iota-administration-legal-documents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we're going based off of CCK's retweet, probably GM.

More fake news vencucks getting desperate

facebook.com

/dnvgl/videos/10156181778853395/

40 minutes in motherfucker

It's hotwheels sell now

oh shit

SELL SELL SELL

Probably german car company customer of DNV GL

Holy fucking kek my sides. I love ven threads

wasnt it already "revealed" renault

>They can only partner with one car manufacturer
?

It's Tesla. Sunny confirmed it to me in private
VEN to be down by 5% by tomorrow

sold

My fucking sides, have a (you)

BMW is pretty much confirmed right now. General Motors might follow because of the exclusive NCRR connections.

Already priced in

So is your mother

its BMW.

check out the car used in the VeChain & DNVGL partnership commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc

So funny

BMW

>Another company joins VEN
>Still people dumping
What is wrong with you people?

sir it will be Tata motors best cars all of India

screencap this sir please

Dude this scam is running its course. Just look at Sunny at the conference yesterday didn't he look a little different? It's because there's 10 different chinks who look like Sunny being switched out to attend these meet ups. You people need to start asking yourself where the original Sunny is

>tfw a vechain partnership with Lamborghini will cause the moon which will get me enough money to buy me a Lamborghini

Overbought. Hype isnt everything.

If this is overbought, what the hell is ADA?

if you watched the video you would see that he was talking about their work with renault right before mentioning this.

you'll be waiting until Q2 for significant movement IMO.

Due for a correction. Soon.

The only reason ADA is so high is because of Koreans. Same goes for EOS.

Sunny, it is time to post it...

Renault might have some connections to BMW as Renault used to make the engines for Mini Coopers and BMW now owns Mini.

it's underbought you fucking mongoloid. With all those partnerships the network effect is going to put this coin into trillions of marketcap in a few years just from their partner companies buying vechain thor for utilisation alone, not just speculation.

Can XLM PLEASE announce the fucking roadmap already so I can buy sweet bags of VEN with the profits?

Nah.

Exactly. And not only are the companies going to buy VEN/VET in order to track their products on the blockchain, they're going to HOLD all that VET in order to generate Thor. That's Millions and millions of VET taken out of circulating supply, effectively bumping the market cap up even more

No company worth its salt is going to buy this shitcoin let alone hold it to generate a second shitcoin that has even lesser value

to be so ignorant that you don't realize 30% of the entire world's tobacco is already slated to be tracked using Vechain, and China Tobacco has to spend Thor on every single pack of cancer sticks to do that.

I heard the original Sunny got killed by two dogs 69ing that formed into a wheel and ran over him.

the sick part is that his 10 clones devoured the dogs afterwards. Apparently they didn't even bother to cook the meat. Pretty shady desu

it's Renault you retards. i'm glad it's not bmw only douche bags and slavs drive bmw

Let them get depressed that their folio dropped 500 dollars and sell.

So what? Is it going to be able to track every time a pajeet decides to use the loo instead of shitting in the street?

>it's Renault you retards. i'm glad it's not bmw only douche bags and slavs drive bmw
Holy fuck watch the stream, at 40 min AND FOCUS FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE user

no but that will never happen anyway. It will be able to track pajeets from birth to make extermination easier and more efficient though. Invest now, exterminate the pajeet scum

This. It solves the slave proof of origin problem.

He already mentioned Renault in the video, retard. He then says there's another automaker that's still under NDA that will track each car from the factory, to dealership, through every fucking maintenance visit all the way to secondhand sale to some poor no-venner who can only shop at pajeet-tier used car lots. To be so retarded that you don't realize how fucking massive Vechain will be. Just go kys, you'll be poor forever

Ew, who would want a lazy pajeet slave in their house? Just kill them all and use basketball slaves instead

can't wait user. bought 100000000k. feb is gonna blow the top off.

t. hyped up reddit crypto kiddie

Okay I don't want people to know where I go. I'm selling now.

Get your chink coin scam out of my economy. Chinks are known for market/currency manipulation stay the fuck out you slant eyed insect dog eating subhumans. Anyone who buys chinkcoins is a literal race traitor and will hang on the day of the rope. BUY AMERICAN. AMERICA FIRST.

hasn't been a single fake rumor yet, don't be jelly, just join and win

I heard the slaves that built the pyramids were pretty good too. Might go a comfy 50/50

>"We worked with Renault."
>"The automobile industry is the most promising industry for quickly adopting blockchain.#
>"We have been working with another famous car manufacturer, but because of NDA we're not able to say too much."

Wow. Thanks just sold 100k

I am not American, thankfully.

I think we will be in consolidation phase right now for a few weeks until the rebranding.
Look at IOTA they have announced many partnership and the value has barely changed. Even today they announced that the Netherlands will use IOTA for the administration of legal documents but nothing on its price.

usethebitcoin.com/netherlands-will-use-iota-administration-legal-documents

China already bought America numbnuts

Did u forget conservatives thot Iraq was a good idea

Where did they get the money?

Also, Chinese are buying up LA SEA SF NY MIA CHI it's like their wild west land grab

Buy VEN or lose your chance at profiting from us selling out to china.

That's peugeot, renault works with merc

IOTA is less valuable to hold. Masternode coins moon with news of use because it increases the future value of holding them.

a lot of people sold iota cause the devs are fucking retards. Plus koreans will support their own

IOTA had some scandals. Vechain clean as a whistle and has partners adopting real world.

Oh, I didn't know about that, I remember when it was in the top 5 and everyone was going crazy about it.

Actually legit..
I might buy some vechain now am I too late Veeky Forums??

>
not too late but you're close to missing out on cheap moon coins

like what?

Vechain dummy

it was off the Microsoft rumor that ended up being fake kek

VeChain is not a cheap moon coin

When do VEN nodes start? Do I still have time to accumulate?

Oh but it is... Insane potential for currently only $7,02 USD per coin. I'd jump on ship before it sails

This fucking coin is making me FUD

When it goes 100x in the next 12-18 I call that a mooncoin without the risk of a shitcoin

bought at 7.01, im a dumb

proper size

yep this is crashing
sell now or else lose all your money
not even memeing here

lmao

Pretty boring week so far