Let me suggest you a coin to invest into: Axpire

Let me suggest you a coin to invest into: Axpire

>great development team, has roger ven (owner of bitcoin.com) (whatever you might think of him, his coins have went up crazy amounts since launch, btc in 2011 and bch went up 6x after release. He doesn't shill any shitcoin (in fact he has never shilled anything except btc, bch and this))
>raised 21 mil in two days during ico
>currently underpriced, if it reaches 1/10th the volume of ven, that's still a quick 6x. Btw did i mention that they raised more than that amount in two days out of nowhere during ico sale?
>has unironically great potential, there is a business cost management platform to go along with it where businesses pay their costs with AXP. This will save a lot of money for businesses that deal purely in crypto as you only have to pay tax on fiat + it can help make shady businesses more legit. However it's not illegal since its just a fucking coin
>they also provide other services on their platform such as cost analysing. Since they'll have more data than one business can collect, they can provide analytical advice.
>ecr 223, a new ico format that has many advantages such as halving the gas price and undoing transactions if they're sent to addresses that can't receive them (eg contract addresses)
>future plans, admins have said they're working on a deal to get it listed on binance and on other exchanges
>came out yesturday

literally give me one reason why not to buy this?
some people talk shit about the coin but they can never come up with a flaw in the coin. All they do is frogpost senseless fud

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7svxie/etherdelta_contract_is_broken_and_ate_my_eth/
etherdelta.com/#0x9af2c6b1a28d3d6bc084bd267f70e90d49741d5b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice, bought 100k

Confirmed pajeet scam
Team are full blown street shitters
No working product,

I'll help.
>can't create smart contracts
>literal pajeets sending out ICO token and one at a time
>constant delays on sending tokens out
>developers are unknown, we only know management
Lmao

this kind of shit is what I'm talking about

CEO has no eyebrows. That's a sign of a scammer

READ the fuckin white paper. it shows the full team. you're an idiot for not participating in the ICO and now you're shitting on it here...

They dont know its free money when it hits an actual exchange, Ver will make it happen.

Missed the ICO but I will buy when it hits exchanges due to Roger Ver and it ACTUALLY has a real world use.

Same

Does any1 know where i can buy this?

Trashpire

The guys that got their tokens early sold at 3x the price while the rest of us never had tokens. If you want to be a bag holder buy this coin.

This is coming from someone that has 100k of this shit.

Suits me, have 480k and holding for a year.

>Volume increasing steadily along with price
>Solid team/management
>Huge partnerships
>Roger Ver to shill it

There's a 100% chance this shit will hit major exchanges, and when it does, expect 1$+

sold out in 2 days with no country restrictions!
i'd rather just throw some doe on a random cryptopia shitcoin higher chances to moon

These guys can’t even distribute tokens, you think they capable of making an exchange application. Hahhaha

aXpies from the telegram have been buying up all the sell orders below .12 to keep the price up. Really hoping I'll get my tokens in time to drop my bags

should i just drop everything else, put everything in this shitcoin, forget about it and hope i make it
wondering which 3B+ marketcap memecoin moons next is tiresome

You better off leaving your money in ETH not this shit.

ERC223 "hahaahaha" fudder spotted. Disregard his opinions.

i dunno man, you should research it more and decide what's the right course of action

it'll go up if you invest in it but the problem is knowing if its you that is pumping it or the coin is naturally rising. I'd say it's the latter but my opinion is biased since im a holder

if you think it meets the criteria of being a good coin then you should invest (ie. does it serve a purpose, are the developers transparent and dedicated, is there demand for the coin)

i think it does cause of the reason i listed earlier

scam shitcoin fuck you bitch faggot go die in a shithole =D

>Let me suggest you a coin to invest into: Axpire

thanks, bought 100k

Thats creating artificial value and does nothing in the long run retard.

You're right user, they shave them off so their facial expressions are harder to read

Gj brah, I want another 20k to make the sweet 500k.

THIS.

I got mine early, sold the top and bought for 1/2 the price after 5 hours.

This ICO was a fucking joke. I'm sure it's a promising project but they way they ran it is retarded.

Also don't use EtherDelta you'll get pajeeted and lose your Ether when trading this.

>Also don't use EtherDelta you'll get pajeeted and lose your Ether when trading this.

YOURE A LIAR JR. ETHER DELTA WORKS FINE!

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7svxie/etherdelta_contract_is_broken_and_ate_my_eth/

This was my first ICO...i bought 10k. Did I do good?

I believe this coin has potential, the whole sending out tokens one at a time thing has really irritated me though (bought 10k and still don't have mine)

trips
same here tho

Nice trips...me too

Hold u hntil Binance when it goes 2-5$....if patient the flip is worth it

>reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7svxie/etherdelta_contract_is_broken_and_ate_my_eth/

so wait...the erc223 fud was right?
fml

Ironically, it worked the first time and I got all the ETH. Second time it disappeared into oblivion.

damnit. if he was right about this he is probably right about this coin being a piece of shit. fuck im selling.

thank you based erc233 fudder for showing me the way.

It's actually not the developers' fault, but ED for being a shitty old exchange that hasn't been updated, and now that some greedy Chinese fucks bought it it's not going anywhere. It works fine on IDEX.

Part of me is glad the dumpers got rekt for trying to make a quick profit. Well that is what u get for going on a shady exchange to dump and not wait for the real ones. Thats an ED problem not AXP

How the fuck do you even get the tokens? I set my withdrawal address but nothing happened.

>Blames the token and not ED
Hows living the double digit IQ life.

no difference. you were told the tokens wouldnt work on ed and they dont. are you one of the idiots who said that the tokens will work fine on ed? i bet you are.

how does it feel to be such a fucking retard?

Didn't you read the whitepaper? it was designed so you can buy but not sell. It's pretty genius when you look at it, the price can only go up..

Bought on ED without any issues. Wtf is the problem ?

Where does it say that?

Its almost like since AXP is a new token it doesn't show in the smart contract and you fell for the fud, stay double digit IQ fucktard.

>dur where it say dat?
hahaha fucking axspergs are hilarious

Link for the lazy
etherdelta.com/#0x9af2c6b1a28d3d6bc084bd267f70e90d49741d5b-ETH

>he owns 480k of axperg coins
i cant wait for the moment when you realize you have actually fucked up large. gonna be glorious.

roger ver behind this one. Should hit exchanges really quickly and fly past $1 easily

Ok I was being calm and collected but now you're really just being salty.

End yourself.

Whatever you say, it has an actual product and I am holding for a year, whoever sells for a quick flip on ED/IDEX are retarded anyway.

so you actually thought that it's part of the whitepaper that says you can only buy the coin and not sell.

ladies and gentlemen, axsperg holders everybody.

I was gonna hold as well, but then I read this again:

"Strongly consider the following prior to purchasing AXP tokens; aXpire is an enterprise software SaaS product that’s targeting different markets within RegTech, FinTech and ERP Technologies. We are not yet a
consumer solution, so it’s unlikely that consumers will see a day-to-day use of our platform unless they are in the finance, legal and/or accounting departments of a corporation or asset manager. We are considering providing back end support to B2C solutions as it relates to payments and data analytics. We hope to minimize speculative value and maximize utility value as more data is fed into the Resolvr platform. We are
setting a softcap of $3m and a hard cap of $2
0m; this is a real product with existing customers. Token sale hard cap, dates and milestones may change in accordance with unforeseen aXpire expenditures and/or client/talent opportunities."

So... It is a token used by big businesses, your point?

it's also a nigger, which is another sign of a scam

do you know what the CEO is?
I will give you a hint: it is not the same as the CFO