WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE THE FAT FUCK MUTTS ARE SELLING AGAIN

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE THE FAT FUCK MUTTS ARE SELLING AGAIN

not takin, tankin

we're in a tentative bull run that looks set to break resistance within 2 days or so to shoot up to 13-14k. i would only consider a sell if it stayed bellow the 11k buy wall i'm seeing. if we close at 10,400 today though we're back to bearish and i panic sell before 9k.

if the burgers have hands so weak they reject our best chance at breaking resistance all month then i'm sorry, i do not know what they are thinking. what are they thinking? are they even selling or is this fud from someone who wants to buy in lower?

>same thing
Pick one

Fuck off eurocucks, your low testosterone beta shitstains are panic selling at lunch break.

T. American with titanium hands who hasn't sold since November

saved for tomorrow.

You know who’s behind it
Who’s American and has a history of meddling? Who is always scheming and plotting in the shadows?

could be (((anyone)))

Stay mad, Europoors. Don't worry, I'll take good care of your shekels :^)

oy vey!

should we just check the israeli market to learn what the natural jew buy/sell mentality is so that we can predict what the big jew whale burgers are going to do? or are the big whale burger jews significantly different from average isreali jews in terms of automatic inclination to nefarious manipulation? i'm not even considering average american jews as theres no way to isolate those stats.

>mja moving jew average

actually forget it. i don't think the jew whale burgers and average isreali burgers are going to do the same thing at all. but i dunno, maybe i'm just not being racist enough

scratch that second time i wrote burger, you know what i meant, i meant to say jew instead of burger that second time

just wait for Americans to be audited by the IRS because they aren't reporting all of their dumping next year

Its just a cohencidence

Joke's on you - the IRS is massively underfunded and regularly loses money to collect taxes. Unless you're a literal millionaire, they're probably not going to come after you for internet money.

ok, so maybe for future reference i should expect that when burgers wake up they panic sell unless the bull market is super confirmed and obvious. the moment they wake up and see a few percentage points of a dip it doesnt matter what the moving average is or trend lines or anything. the greasy macdonalds fingers once they wake up and hit that keyboard are going to sell everytime?

Now they do randomized audits. Fucking 2% chance to be audited. American taxes is gambling at this point. It's probably an EV positive to never pay crypto taxes ever

hodl for a few minutes america lets not fall below the 20 week moving average. stay above it a few minutes longer and we may find ourselves in a comfortable upswing that survives the morning

At any particular moment the average awake American has very high blood sugar and a huge amount of caffeine in their system. It's best to think of them like children on a sugar rush. They are at the mercy of their simplistic emotions and need an adult to tell them to stop being a little shit.

if they actually were intersted in crypto tax money they would make the taxes easy to report. just a 15% on the way out or something reasonable.

instead it has to be complicated with unreasonable expectations of record keeping. with people sort of unsure how to even record or report any of this. people hiring accountant to even figure out what the fuck to do... thats not a recipe for collecting taxes thats a recipe to spread fear and doubt because the irs doesnt like crypto

they're not even trying to make money here, they're just being dicks and complicating shit on purpose

Nothing like inciting panic in yurop and buying that sweet sweet dip

you mean 2% of all audits are random, not that you have a 2% chance of being audited randomly if you file

how many more dips do you need? dip too often and you scare away customers. we have a chance to get it back up again right now and you're going to blow it for a petty dip?

You talk just like a Jew

I dip until I've had my fill, thank you very much. Just for that comment, I think I'll tank it until 2pm tomorrow.

Keep it up and you lose the weekend.

fuck europe and fuck muslims

no i'll sell for a slight loss if you can't keep it above 11k

so if you dip, dip hard, petty dips are retarded. bring it down to 8k or fuck off

Kino

thanks
gotta think like a jew to understand jewconomics

Watch out guys, the child pretending to have a lot of money is throwing his toys out of the pram

i dont even hate the jews, but when it comes to money, i should probably pay attention to what the big jews are doing. they do largely run shit, i've seen the meme pics proving that

based