Coinfess

I've been waiting for a month for bitstamp to approve me so I can buy a bucketload of ripple, if there wasnt such a long queue I would have lost $1000 already

Keep cashing out a little at a time on darknet drugs, only thing keeping me going right now

Who is this fat priest? Imposter!

Whenever friends/family asks me for good crypto coins I give the obvious ones out, very rarely revealing my gems because I want to make it and see them fail then come to their aid.

I am done. The coins I bought I consider lost money. I won't sell them, I'm just done. I'm out. From now on any spare money I will put into regular old savings accounts with my centralized bank or the stock market.

Goodbye crypto, it was fun. Actually, it wasn't. It was stressful.

get lost monk priest.

I didn't have any interest in cryptocurrency until two weeks ago. I can't get coinbase or gemini to verify my bank account, but because of that I completely missed the crash. All I have now are turtle coins because I mined them.

Are there any other places I can buy cryptocurrency with cash?

Is it legit? I'm a bit nervous about it, but I was thinking about getting some adderall for my ADHD. I have an account.

I made £275 (withdrawn and in my bank) after getting lucky with REQ and have absolutely no interest in making any more money in this shit market.

I still come to Veeky Forums frequently and am a little addicted to reading about people’s terrible financial decisions.

i came in here to pretty much say this

I got into crypto 3 days before the crash

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been 2 months since I bought 1 ltc at $325 and one week since I bought 2 ltc at $275.........

Yeah, just order inside your own country. Use tails if you’re paranoid. I always assume I’ve beem scammed until I’m happily surprised when I get drugs in the mail

I'm assblaster, i was larping and i market sold all my link 2 days ago

i visited the banana coin plantation

I can't stop touching my penis.

where have you been father? are you molesting young children again?

Bought XRB in 20s. Now post about it mooning trying to unload my bags. Shits going under 10 soon, senpai.

I put two eth in LiveEDU. This is the first time greed is gonna fuck me I think.

I nearly pissed myself from laughing so much when I read the article in which greedy Koreans got absolutely JUSTed and started breaking shit.

Buy NVDA will continue to soar in 2018 and 2019 VR, AR, robot cars, crypto mining and gaming.

Ever since I became rich from crypto I've started ignoring my family more and more. I have'nt seen my little brother in months and it's tearing me apart. But if I would go back home I would have to tell them the truth and that will open the box of Pandora.

I only let my good friend know my gems. Only because he told me about ethereum at $2. Its a quid pro quo.

Every other faggot can stay poor in my books.

Why are you such a pussy?

meme potential right there

>trying to sell car insurance to somebody without a car

My god how desperate

I have gone from .5 BTC in December to .05 now margin trading on bitmex.
>100X leverage
Not even once.

>Hey user now that you're rich can you give me something so I can pay all these loans I took because I'm bad at managing my money?

Would you do this?

>maxed out all my credit cards on link at 23 cents
>71k stack for around 19kusd of credit card debt
>promised myself I would just hold everything and only pay minimum payments unitl January 2018
>pussied out when it hit 1.35
>sold 20999 of my stack to pay debt and buy shit I don't need
>only 50001 left
>tfw when you sell your lambo ticket to ((them))

You're actually a genius user. You have nothing to confess.

You actually bought into that memecoin?

shoo shoo, stinky jew

Sold all my ICX before it mooned thanks to all the FUDfags.

Sold some of my BAT yesterday at a loss to ride the VEN train at a dip. Bought VEN @ 7.6, kept dropping and dropping, down to 6.9 for a moment. Panic sold at 7.4, at a loss ater I found out that it's dropping because the supply doubled. Then I bought BAT back again, luckily it was cheaper than when I sold, but I now have 10 less bat :(

>Jauary 2018
Typo my bad that's around when I sold. I meant January 2019

does EU count as "your own country"?

MOAR

>decide to buy something yesterday
>See TRAC dip to .00009
>instead buy IOST just past the ATH
>TRAC bumps to .0002
also
>bought TEL

I got two ETH on fatfuck.

I have no idea what FUD means and I've been on this board for years

Looooooooooool

All these years and you never even typed it into Google? You are literally retarded.

I bought VEN at ATH
JUST

I had doritos for breakfast, then i bought ELF because it was mooning.

I used to hang out on /k/ and fud meant like a dumbass gun enthusiast. Thought it meant a dumb crypto enthusiast but I don't feel that's entirely correct. No, I haven't typed it into google because it's not that big of a deal to me because I'm happy with my holdings and only fuck around here for fun.

I don't care that much, just think it's funny

I also ate Doritos for breakfast aswell.

Such a life in burgerland.

F-Fear
U-Uncertainty
D-Doubt

Guess I'll have to entertain myself then...

I'm down about 50% on the month and it keeps getting worse.

Kek...

Down 90% user trust me it gets worse

Thanks....although I kind of liked not knowing for some reason

I have fun spreading VeChain FUD even though I hold more than 15k

I bought funfair at 1250k sats

I sold the bottom and now I'm shit posting on BTC crashing to spread FUD.

I hold XLM/VEN/ARK and all I have been doing is going in threads posting "LOL HAVE FUN WHEN THIS SHIT PAJEET COIN CRASHES"

its kinda sad how many people take me serious, I've gotten most of my crypto info by going into threads with zero knowledge telling people their coin is going to crash

Not really, but it depends on the origin country. Some countries are known „hot“ countries, such as NL

you're not alone my man

>its kinda sad how many people take me serious, I've gotten most of my crypto info by going into threads with zero knowledge telling people their coin is going to crash

This is most of Veeky Forums. Anyone that takes FUD here seriously is basically retarded.

No. You want domestic mail as it doesn't go thru customs.

Checked.

I want to do something, but I know nothing I do will make it better.

Lol, where I live, Localbitcoins is king, but there are thousands upon thousands of small OTC exchanges online where you can deposit money with a card-to-card transfer or an e-wallet payment service thing and buy pretty whatever the hell you want, no actual bank account needed, no KYC. Your Western banks are regulated to death and no wonder you hate them so much (it's the government you should hate really).

Likewise, taking blatant shills seriously is also retarted. Some are obvious PnD group shills. Good balance of shilling, FUD and ofc DYOR does the trick usually

lost 15 ltc 2 days ago because i apparently copypasted the wrong privatkey
i already made it back but i know its gonna come back and bite me in the ass at some point

damn /b/ro if you're serious I feel bad

I know someone is gonna say "how the fuck can you accidentally paste the wrong key", hey everyone makes stupid mistakes when they're on a 3 day adderall crypto binge

Sold a shitcoin I held for 6 months 3 days before it mooned.
Missed out on 70k USD profit.

Good thing I was never the suicidal type.

well, i wanted to buy coins from cryptobridge to buy a masternode. i knew i only had this one account and had a cryptobridge privatkey copypasted. it showed the accountname on the top right so i assumed i was already logged in and didnt know the lock at the top right corner shows you if you are logged in or not (seriously, why not just write "log in" if you are logged out and "log out" if you are logged in)
i sent the 15 ltc to this account's address and well ... the rest is pretty much self explanatory

>bought telcoin at 93 SATs
>Down 4k