My chadhold begins

Im about to unload my VEN gains (1.2 BTC)

I need something to hold until December 2018 because trading is eating up my life

Pick and only one

>XSPEC
>XMR
>NAV
>BCN

Wild card
>IOTA

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

XMR is a safe bet

IOTA for big gains this year

+1 XMR
+1 IOTA

the one with the most shills win

XMR in that case

If you have to pick from those coins XMR.

But really Id suggest ETH.

I have all of my ETH tied up in CoinMetro, why ETH?

+3 XMR
+1 IOTA

Because what youre looking for is safe blue chip.
ETH has insane potential for 2018.

XMR is great but dont expect eth-like gains, its still relatively unknown coin (to most public).

Bump

How about NEO?

the public is irrelevant, drug money is where it is, was added to dreammarket yesterday.

Iota is shit though, I had 7 Gi and sold half, waiting for the other half to get them back after that fucking reclaim process.
Never buy a coin where the devs can take your money but claim that it is decentralized

That's my reasoning because XMR will be used a lot now

So Far

>XMR +3
>NEO +1
>ETH +1

>t. salty miner
IOTA is the only viable long term coin, so much potential. monero is "privacy" - that's it and even the privacy is debatable.

VeChain was unironically one of the best holds
NAV (since you wanted it, not my first choice)
XMR
AMB
those are pretty good too

I won't believe in a tech that holds my funds for FUCKING 6 MONTHS

ETH, BAT, and XMR are the only projects you should be holding.

Go ahead, keep holding that coin with no real product and a questionable use case, and see what happens this year.

************THE CRYPTO SHITLIST***************
ICX-
No hospital or bank needs to actually use ICX for anything. Read this faggots... steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

REQ-
This dumbass "concept" coin will be completely obsolete by the time they even have a working product thanks to Venmo, Quickbooks, and every other service that business actually use.

FUN-
Have fun dealing with regulation in two industries morons.
Gambling = stupid
Buying a shitcoin = stupid
FUN = shitcoin for gambling
Buying FUN = stupid ^ 2

TRX-
Anything that dumb sluts and fools on Twitter are buying is an instant pump and dump scheme. I'd rather own Bitconnect.

LTC-
This coin is literally only useful for buying on Coinbase and sending to exchanges so you can buy other better coins. Its creator told you he dumped all of his bags and yet you still "HODL" this? Moron.

BTC-
This year we will watch the stupid fucking mammoth die from its own inertia and pointlessness. Steam dropped it, the Bitcoin conference dropped it, everyone is dropping it. When Bovada drops this shit or accepts a better coin, BTC will have literally zero use cases.

XRP- settlement coins are dumb fucking long term investments.

Everything else besides ETH, BAT, and XMR- Meh. Just a big fucking meh project that probably doesn't even have a working product or real use case.

Wise up faggots- this is infinitely more valuable than and Weiss rating.

this

>XMR +6
>NEO +1
>ETH +1

XMR is the choice eh?

>XSPEC
buy this

yeah XMR too i'd say. but you want only one so whatever

Yeah just one, I only have 5k in assets. I'll throw in a hundred dollars into XSPEC though

>XMR +7
>NEO +1
>ETH +1

Why not ETH?

Please, don't buy XSPEC, shittest coin out there, same as FUN, don't listen to these retards.
Just buy soild coins like XMR, NEO, GAS, Ethos if you wanna go long term, wish I did since the begnning, now I'm waiting the loss to recover and I will do the same, seems best option

throw 100$ in PFR too, thank me later

Out of these which one?

>XMR +7
>NEO +1
>ETH +1

Im really consolidating here

bump

Don't fully consolidate, split in a ratio similar to what you're getting at the very least so you're not /allin/ on a coin and wanting to kys if it eats shit

Okay... well I have under 3k in assets (2k in ICO)

Holding
BTC
SPHTX
ETH

Is there any reason to hold BTC?

IOTA will have the biggest year out of all of those. You already missed the boat on XMR, I agree it's a safe hold but why not invest in something you can EASILY 2x-5x on?

IOTA or NEO?

nope, look at the enormous coin supply.

if you think it will be x5 youre delusional

The entire marketcap maybe way higher by December 2018

at 12$ it's gonna be at 33 billion

if youre certain that something is a pump and dump scheme couldnt you make money on the pump selling before the dump?

XMR
NEO
IOTA

Which one boyos

ETH, if not ETH then XMR.

Fuck neo

ETH
BAT
XMR

Yes.

FUN - this will hit $1 in 2018 and when it does I'm out and into XMR.

why not try a lower marketcap coin like UFR? its a good long term too but for short term will def help you make gains, esp once it hits a new exchange

Pretty sure you need 250$ to get interest