CAR THREAD

What's your dream car to buy with crypto gains?

I want an Audi R8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDWCxYVx9_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I take the subway. Born and raised in a commuter city, don't even have a driver's licence and I'm 26

>not already owning your dream car

why the fuck are you playing with internet money and not buying one already?
your not relying on crypto are you, user?

my man, same here, beautiful car

Realistically an A3 would be VERY nice and I'd be very /comfy/. Looks great sounds great and not too expensive.

I have money in crypto and traditional stocks, but mostly crypto, because traditional stocks barely do anything and it bores me

Buying cars to show off wealth is literally nu-money shitskin tier

probably have to wait few more years before i can afford this because i need another 100x before i buy this. first gonna buy a 3 year old cayman this summer.

>car
fucking farmlets

Tesla Model X

I'm so glad someone else made this jok ebecause I was making it to my friends the other day.

this

>tfw want an rs3 but can't get insured

How do you already not own a v8?
my car fanatic days are way behind me. i already made it through work and not unforeseeable dreams, if i made it again through this i wouldnt waste it on a depreciating cutout like that, i'd at least buy an appreciating piece of nostalgia with more to it than "I'm compensating". That said, i doubt i would, i already got the dream motor by actually doing it and know in my mind id spend my time elsewhere

Having owned both go for the C43, perfect blend of comfort and performance. The C63 is a bone shaker and the sound is a drone after the while didn’t have it long.

Also the Amg GT is worth looking into. (Second hand prices for a GT S are getting more affordable)

I currently Daily Drive the C43 Coupe. It's true what second user says about the C63. The 43 is a hell of a lot of fun and you can drive it in the snow!

720s
Not the best looking but the rear makes me wanna cum on it.

or maybe just an f-type

Thanks, I'll look into it. A friend has a C63 and I do find it a bit too sporty and loud. I like a bit of comfort.

If I hit 2M I will be buying this! Just gotta x4 to do it!

LOOK AT ALL THE FAGGOTS WITH THEIR EUROCARS

DODGE CHARGER HELLCAT IS THE KING BITCH

Don't judge me.

>Not owning a niggerslayer and dumping coal on plebs on the sidewalk

look at the closet faggot who thinks his masculinity depends on the car he's driving.

I own a Challenger Hellcat, the Charger Hellcat is like the younger prince that will only get the throne if his older brother dies.

>t. joyless fag

>2 door

dis

Audi R8, Challenger Hellcat, Tesla.. would settle for a newer Mustang GT though..

>19110▶
>File: niggerslayer.jpg (104 KB, 750x498)
Yes

This is prolly the only thing I can afford

you haven't owned shit.

A45 AMG

I'll be buying one within the next 8 weeks.

I'd be happy with an A3 S-line honestly. Since I already own a 2013 Elantra I'm sure insurance won't be too much of a cock. Currently paying 93$/month for full coverage with fire/theft and so on so yeah decent for 21 y/o

poor mans lambo

Already bought a GT86 2 years ago, I was thinking of picking up an Alpina or something nice now but decided I like blending in with my obscure car that nobody knows about.

>not matte black

Might as well get a 2003 corolla...

You would rather live in a world where beautiful high performance vehicles did not exist?

Maybe I am modest but I have 500k in crypto and still haven't bought the car that I want: MX-5 RF GT

Just traded my bit connect for pic related

Whenever Porsche will release their Mission E. Hopefully by that time I'll be able to afford one.

I only see black people drive mercedes these days

>buying a brand new supercar that rapidly starts depreciating
if I get to own an Evo 2, I can die happy

Good choice. Although the Tesla Roadster 2.0 will be out by then, which is vastly superior ;)

get fucked soyboy

legendary dacia

To be honest I'd like just to test drive the 2020, must feel like a spaceship

Right On Nigger

I already have a car. I'm not going to throw money away when I have it so I can buy something to get attention from people who don't give a fuck about me now.

Already bought it

In b4 black people car

It's not. I bought it used (2014 model) and will hodl at least a decade. I have wife, two kids and a doge. The car is perfect for us

dodge demon my nigga

Model 3

GT86 the new Takumi Fujiwara

this is a nice car no jokes. I'd own one if they weren't so rusted and had 400k km or shit.

Only black pe....
Ah, you called it, user.

its slow and underpowered

>yfw even Audi employees want a BMW for Christmas.
What a nice car!

Maybe you should move out of that African shithole you're living in.
Depreciation is highest in the first 5 years. No need to buy a 30 year old car.

Black car.

2nd hand cayman 2006

I might as well get a Ferrari

No but for the price of a GT86 you can get a much better car

Imma buy a Volkswagen Golf lmao

I think the new generation GT one of the best things you can get for your money, price-preformance wise. I want to trade in my Wrangler for one.

The gt86 was a huge fuck you to the supra legacy. The thing is literally slower than a 15 year old bmw wagon.

if you get a GTI you're going to make money when selling it

Mein negers.

if I get an r32 I can die happy

You're all children wanting to ride fast cars, get into the /comfy/ SUV's, Veeky Forumstards.

>buying a minivan
>o-oh no its an suv, honest

Bought this with crypto gains unironically.

I want to buy a franchise so I can earn more money with it.

Buy second hand at the bottom of the depreciation curve on a car with low miles (not an exotic, never trust an exotic's clock).
You'll find that your rate of depreciation is less than a car payment (My SL55 is about $110 a month in depreciation).
Otherwise, lease.

Buy one from Canada in that case. You american fucks sell JDM cars for so much it's fucking sad.

Same friendo. Or an S15

Yeah, you're right... Maryland is a wealthy state but it's infested with dindus

The only right answer

You can buy one for like 8000-10K$. Shouldn't take long I guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=GDWCxYVx9_4

Im getting this rat racer, fitted with a Hayabusa engine.
Ultimate way to spend fuck you-money

Econo mode: 2018 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T. $36,000.
Made it mode: 2018 Ford Taurus Sho all bells and whistles. $42,000.

Livery and all

Lol it was continuing the legacy of a 1986 rwd Corolla that had nice balance, I think it did just fine. They're actually making a new Supra.

What about the Kia Stinger? And isn't the SHO the same as before? I'd MUCH rather get a Accord Touring 2.0T than a Taurus, SHO or not.

I did the exact same thing 10 years ago for the exact same reasons, only I bought one a wagon like this instead. 10 years later, it's still here.

Realistically a w211 e55 amg.
If I was up millions, then an SLS amg

I really hate the face lift headlights
looks like a woman in her 50s on botox

I hate post 00s car desing, but the E46 is a guilty pleasure

I want to buy E38 and restore it.

obviously i'd daily an r32 gtr

Doesn't bother me to be honest and the facelift model had a fair amount of improvements too. A 6 speed manual 330i was rare as fuck back then too so despite it being old as shit, I'm still pretty damn happy with it.

Your kids must be still young because there's no room in the back seats

Hope your pockets are deep, restoring old bmws is an expensive hobby.

BRITISH
RACING
GREEN

I'm thinking about getting one too if I make it. But isn't this shit automatic? I'm not some American faggot

>spending money on cars
fucking brainlets