How is this any different than the digimarine cult that got JUSTed?

how is this any different than the digimarine cult that got JUSTed?

The difference is that we don't actually hold any LINK.

Its a joke The lead dev Jason does not even have a twitter feed, just invented by prajeets probably does not even exist

sergey IS assblaster

It's not but 98% of the people browsing now don't know what digimarines are so they have no idea what's coming.

Digimarines had DGB-chan. Linkies don't.

ok stop this shit, it's gone, stop, pass to another shill

lot of fudding going on right now
just bought 100k, thanks for the pump signal guys

>implying won't moon eventually
Any moment now you'll see

Digibyte:
-use case: "Bitcoin but better"
-claim to fame: was one of an entire parade of novelties hosted by a single bank

Chainlink:
-use case: "mainstream fucking smart contracts"
-claim to fame: was the ONLY external crypto to be invited and paid to develop a PoC for SWIFT and showcase it to SWIFT's network of 11k banks

It isn’t lol, let the newfags get memed into their first real bags

Also, Digibyte had an absolutely insane moon mission, and today - even after its major JUST-ing - still has double Link's market cap.

the CEO is literally speaking at the bitcoin super conferences next month

So why not just use ETH smart contracts? Why bother with this coin?

Smartcontract.com

ETH smart contracts only process on the ETH network, LINK connects any external api to on contract data and vice versa.

ETH makes ETH contracts, :LINK makes contracts that take data from banks,exchanges,websites etc and can pay out in on chain or off chain conditions.

he's paying to speak there.

Chainlink does use ETH smart contracts.
Chainlink will be able to use smart contracts on ANY smart contract platform/blockchain.

ETH's smart contracts can only process data that is internal to ETH. That makes ETH a glorified token dispenser.

Chainlink is basically a decentralized network of Oracles, the first of its kind.
If you don't know what Oracles are: they translate external data into data that can be used on blockchains.
They have existed for some time, but so far they were always shit because they were centralized (i.e. single point of failure/attack), or because different parties simply created their own oracle (preventing more complex transactions since there is no common framework).

As for smart contracts, look up what they are. They can basically transform the way finance and business work.

Sergey needs to prove he’s not dead so NEETS can fund burgers, blow and BBWs round 2

Because best use cases of smart contracts need external information to execute. This is why there is the oracle problem.

LINK tries to bring a decentralized oracle solution, which is blockchain agnostic, meaning they can connect anything to anything.

Let's say you have a smart contract to move all your money in an address to another one in case you die. The heart rate sensor in your ass sends data to the cloud that your heart is not beating anymore. I assume you use apple butt plug to stay healthy. Butt plug sends the data to iCloud. iCloud says you are dead. LINK takes that data from I cloud and brings to Ethereum network. Apple butt plug says you are dead so your smart contract gets executed.

This is what Link is supposed to do. Let's see if Sergey got super fat next month or was really working on this shit. My bags are getting heavy again

it allows for any smartcontract to be able to see data outside the block chain and its decentralized, if nobody wanted a decentralized system then we would all banks would create their own oracles but they would be centralized and the whole point about Chainlink is that its used to pay for people hosting oracles that any smartcontract could use which will be decentralized which is brings in a type of security that no other organization has been able to provide.

because if chainlink becomes protocol then it's a top 10 coin. Digimarines had no hope

>the same stale copy pasta again and again
Christ this coins depressing.

I remember during the summer I would see tons of Digimarine posts and memes. What happened? I have been browsing Veeky Forums for the past month and haven't even seen one! Are they all dead?

I see what you've done there.

>chainlink presale link leaks late august

it really makes you think...

>if

because digishit actully made me money, got it for about 37 sats and the recent ath was alot better than the last ath in dollaroo value. from ??? cent to 11 cent. not bad

im also betting linkies will see a decent gain when theres 0 attention being given to this shitcoin. i fucking love shitcoins like this so much. too poor to buy more than 300 atm, but i could see it silently climbing up to 2-3 dollar when nobody starts a thread about this shit for a while.

It's over linkies, you underestimate the shadowfork's power your high ground won't suffice.

Digibyte did a 100x in all fairness. And link seems to be a fundamental protocol for a world of future dApps and smart contracts on the blockchain