If these fuckers are going to exit scam or prove they are legit can they fucking do it now so we can proceed with the...

If these fuckers are going to exit scam or prove they are legit can they fucking do it now so we can proceed with the gains? The uncertainty is causing people to get out of the market temporarily ffs. The suspense is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tetherreport.com/
twitter.com/IamNomad/status/956303865271463941
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know if Tether falls the entire crypto market will fall and enter a bear market for the next decade right?

Have fun with your BTC bags when it falls under $5.... if that's what you really want.

Says who? The majority of normies aren't even using tether.

>Have fun with your BTC bags when it falls under $5.... if that's what you really want.
Not going to happen. Come on lets be real here as soon as BTC hits $100 to $1000 every fucker will try to jump on the train even the buttcoiners who mock coiners like us. There are only 21 million BTC.

That being said, once everything pops it would be stupid to catch the BTC dip instead of the ETH, ADA, EOS, NEO dip. Since the recovery will without a doubt be started by blockchain scaling solutions.

Tether props up the value of BTC

Tether will fuck the price. Expect $1000 BTC in a month.

What you fucks don't realise is blockchain tech can be used without having silly prices. Your shit token can be useful while having a reasonable price.

Tether is the only reason people got lambos.

Eugh

I'm gonna short BTC with 9000x leverage

>What you fucks don't realise is blockchain tech can be used without having silly prices. Your shit token can be useful while having a reasonable price.
Supply and demand. The problem is, Tether created artificial demand.

But there will be no moon missions. You'll get like 10% gains a year at best

F

The only reason that you are scared about tether is that you don't fully comprehend how it works.

If they audit tether, they have to audit bitfinex. So many reason are speaking against an audit. Nobody wants to audit their own company if nobody can force them.

And when you are scared that they don't hold 1:1 USD holding, why hasn't bitfinex exit scammed back in the 600-800mcap range, when literally everything was at its peak and run away with alle the money? You think they solely focus on an tether exit scam which is a friction of their exchange holdings?

Everything about the Tether FUD is based on a big conspiracy, started by bitfinexed, the guy who got sued by bitfinex. Great stuff.

Is it possible that the hold 1:1 USD? Oh dear, fees alone from bitfinex pairings after weeks are able to back the tether.

>why hasn't bitfinex exit scammed back in the 600-800mcap range
The only thing that helps me sleep at night. These guys could have fucked us before. I guess if they are going to fuck us over they would do it once the futures are set to expire.

Once thats over, i guess we are somewhat safe.

How do you know they haven't already stolen all the money?

They have already done it and left the printer running while they distance themselves from it

> Everything about the Tether FUD is based on a big conspiracy, started by bitfinexed, the guy who got sued by bitfinex. Great stuff.

Wow sued by bitfinex. The owner of bitfinex ran a piracy business and was convicted of fraud in the 90s. They're utter crooks. If they cared about legal regulations they'd be incorporated somewhere outside of the Virgin Islands.

Guess what Gemini has done? Auditing. Same with Coinbase.

You are shit scareless that BTC will tank to they refuse to do a 3rd party audit. Where did the $500 million of tether come from in the last few days? At best, they're running a fractional reserve. Most likely they printed it out of thin air.

What are u even talking about faggot. I'm completely neutral to this issue but given the amount of red flags lately I'm leaning towards the Tether FUD being not FUD.

Of course you think that. That's a very logical conclusion to them not doing an audit, and everything sketchy about bitfinex in general, not mentioning all the hacks.

They're running a fractional reserve, and they release tether whenever BTC falls below $10k USD.

Oh yeah, USDT is now worth something like 97 cents to the dollar.

If everything loses 90% of their value will you be willing to buy the dip? Thats the million dollar question i think

>BTC

Brainlet can't understand the seriousness of the tether crisis. Will lose most of his December gains. Top kek.

They release tether whenever people are buying tether, to keep the price at 1 USD, which is the fucking point of tether, you brainlet.

You're confusing to talk to. Are you legitimately autistic? Being serious here lol

>reddit spacing

Added your trip to my filter. I encourage others to do the same

They will print tether to hold price of tether.
Also they will finally turn on flux capacitor

You started good and failed with your lädt words.

>Oh yeah, USDT is now worth something like 97 cents to the dollar.

Either you are autistic as fuck and don't know how Tether works or you are a paid pajeet.

Holy the price of tether? How the fuck is printing more tether going to hold its price? Tether's price has been falling due to inflation, dumb fucks.

Pretty much the consensus is Tether is a scam. You are gonna be the bagholder, poorfag Pajeet.

You make no sense

Glad people like you exist. You're probably going to hold during the massive correction, and panic sell the very bottom. Thank you for providing liquidity for my bottom buy orders.

Yeah, but why would they book, really? People are still paying - even if only on margin - for them. And they're already as guilt as they can get. It's not like by shutting down now they'd avoid more sever punishment - if indeed there is any.

This is all unregulated, after all. Who's going to hold their feet to the fire?

As long as people are still buyinng tether, why would they exit yet?

That's probably true to some extent. One would hope they have their personal exit plans in place by now (new identities, etc.)

But then again, who's going to prosecute? This is all unregulated.

The point is that you, and others, must believe that against all odds.

I will just leave this here for the uninformed.

tetherreport.com/

>What could all of this imply? The price data suggests that Tether may not be minted independently of Bitcoin price and may be created when Bitcoin is falling

Orly? Demand is growthing and tether has to print more? Mhm, that is new for me.

I agree with:

1) Conduct an audit by a reputable auditor. Considering the scale of the operation it would be best to engage an organization of the highest reputation, such as one of the Big Four. Release a statement from Tether that this audit has been initiated and have the auditing firm confirm this.

2) The audit does not solely include a snapshot of accounts on a single date. It should also confirm that each Tether is backed by a dollar now and was for all points in Tether's history. More than confirming that accounts of the proper amount do and have existed, the nature of those accounts and the service agreement between the banks and Tether should be divulged to show that these accounts exist solely for the benefit of Tether holders.

Then again, this will never happen because there is an clash of interests.

I am a comfy Tether bagholder, until we have a clear indicator for a bear or a bull market. Right now you can gamble like a real brainlet.

Tether injects fake life into btc, a dinosaur coin. It's literally quantitative easing... btc should crash.

Sure the correction will be painful but at least ethereum can take it's place as the true king... until Cardano or Iota take over, that is. But that'll be in a few years.

Anti tether is such a pathetic reddit conspiracy fud lmao

it literally doesn't matter if it's backed by real dollars or not. They state on their site that you can't cash out from tether and they dont owe you shit. The only thing that matters is everyone believes it's worth 1$, so that's what it will be worth.

Like any crypto, it's imaginary points on the screen, and like any crypto the value is decided by a consensus of everyone, and everyone thinks tether is worth 1$.

>About Tether Tokens; General Restrictions: Tether issues and redeems Tether Tokens. Tether Tokens may be used, kept, or exchanged online wherever parties are willing to accept Tether Tokens. Tether Tokens are fully backed by the currency or property used to purchase them at issuance. Tether Tokens are denominated in a range of currencies. For example, if you purchase EURT, your Tethers are fully backed by Euros. If you cause to be issued EURT 100.00, Tether holds €100.00 to back those Tether Tokens. The range of currencies available to denominate Tether Tokens is within the sole control and at the sole and absolute discretion of Tether. Tether Tokens are backed by money, but they are not money themselves. Tether will not issue Tether Tokens for consideration that is other Digital Tokens (for example, bitcoin), and will not redeem Tether Tokens for other Digital Tokens; only money will be accepted upon issuance, and only money will be provided upon redemption.In order to cause Tether Tokens to be issued or redeemed by Tether, you must be a verified customer of Tether. No exceptions will be made to this provision. The right to have Tethers redeemed or issued is a contractual right personal to you. Tether must and does at all times reserve the right to refuse to issue or redeem Tether Tokens, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if any act, conduct, transaction, omission, or misrepresentation:

Hope you are able to comprehend basic english

But you can sure hook me up with your legal quotation where tether is saying your accusation.

> until Cardano or Iota take over

their registration is closed
they don't owe you the option of redeeming fiat for tether
it says so in their tos

>100% Backed Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves. So 1 USD₮ is always equivalent to 1 USD.
>Tether converts cash into digital currency, to anchor or tether the value to the price of national currencies like the US dollar, the Euro, and the Yen.

twitter.com/IamNomad/status/956303865271463941

>people think it is 1:1 ratio

kek they need to make money to even prop the thing. LET ME REMIND YOU ALL THAT FORKS ARE CANCER AND MAKE EXCHANGES INTO SCAM

>one day you have a duplicate that suddenly has a money value of 300

>Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves.
So either you're wrong or they're blatantly lying.