This board should be ashamed of itself. We should all be grateful that icon didn't moon during mainnet...

This board should be ashamed of itself. We should all be grateful that icon didn't moon during mainnet. It's better for the sustainability of the project. Apologize!

I know i certainly bought 1.5k ICX just now. Price will go up again at the summit then dump right after

All past and future events, summits, partnerships, press releases, and blockchain updates are priced in already, avoid.

How can it be priced in when the team has not communicated it at all

this will start mooning by end of month

wallet release and conference

So not only we have whale problem in this space but the whales are now also telepathic and know shit before it's even announced? Telepathic whales ftw

It's a new fud

THE PRICED IN MEME

the meme is already priced in idiot

it seems like that everything in my life has already priced him

but i mean it is though? Sorry to say?

Many people have been holding this shit for a month now under the guise of the $20-30 E.O.M. meme.

>Mainnet is gonna take us to the moon!
Now you're all saying you were just pretending about the mainnet being a moon, but the SUMMIT is the real moon?

At some point maybe you should realize this shit skyrocketed to the top 20 in like 2 weeks from complete obscurity.

Is it a top 10 or (maybe) top 5 coin? Sure. But It isn't going to get there overnight.

I'd agree with that

the fact that you think that is already priced in retard

It's going take a while but we'll get there eventually just not overnight

Especially with how the dev communicate

The next 2.6 million 1-minute candles are already carefully accounted for and priced in.

Tread carefully.

this post is already priced in, I don't know why you bothered to even make it

Actually the only thing not priced in is the fact that all of that is priced in.
Once people realize this they'll dump this coin to it's real value of 1.26$

nope that's priced in too

everything is priced in

can't price in something you don't anticipate

5 Dapps - 5 new ICOs

I think we will see $15-20 end of month with a correction after, a resistance line around 10-12, when the Korean market can fully buy it, then we will see exactly what happened with Neo, $30-$40 followed by a correction, then $50, then up and up . It also all depends on the type of Market we are in, Bear vs Bull, if you Hold biz bros, you can see this at the $100-150 level early or Mid next year. I am not selling any, until I see it at $50 and above

yeah i was around for antshares too, its super dependant on the type of market - bull vs bear - and I dont think we will have another bull market till mid feb.. If ICX is over $10 when the bull market hits, were gonna fly high

yup and also if they Koreans begin to support their own coin holy fuck hold on it may go up to $200 by mid next year or end of this one, I am hoping this coin can launch me out of my boring office Job, best of luck to all who are holding

Already sold my ICX bags, only shills and dumb bagholders left

welp here we go again same thing happened with Neo same Fud same retards, same bs, sell low buy high faggot

lol you sold before the 31st? before korean listings? before ICO releases?

do you even like money? Did you see what happened to IOTA after Korean listing? Did you see what happened to NEO after ICO listings? Can you do 1+1?

shitcoin

Kys faggot