Any of you fucks buy in on ARY and feeling comfy for kucoin listing?

Any of you fucks buy in on ARY and feeling comfy for kucoin listing?

I really wish sam didn't jew out and just paid for Binance

also for all the weak hands, if you look on the trading view, only the smaller wallets are selling (they are mostly full of other shit tokens), the big wallets have been buying.

You are a dumb man if get weak hands now

yeah just accumulate

Cuckoin is a graveyard lately so I don't know how to react

Average age of wallets is also longer on buys too. I wish ED let you check what wallets place orders too so we could check that.

It seems like whales are just market buying to make it look like theres less support

Comfy as I’ve ever been. They time the market well which makes me think imminent moon for ARY. It’s at the bottom now so just hodl.

pretty much every order I check has whales accumulating, im guessing the placed orders will confirm this even too.

Really makes you wonder why whales are accumulating when this is a "scam coin"

It probably will go lower just due to market psychology and how little buy orders are left.
>somebody is going to sell their ARY for less than .0002 ETH
kek

Just get this shit on KuCoin, then the pajeets and chinks will all see a wabi/vechain competitor worth $15 million. Good luck with that FUDDers. This is game, set and match.

The fud is gonna be insane when they start releasing a string of partnerships with American and Asian countries.

im just glad i bought this instead of eve

we have to upvote a reddit thread after it gets announced for kucoin too

if hype is high it'll go to 200million market cap

low hype is 75-100 million, which is still good

a hustler i like it

the r/cryptocurrency post needs to be very high quality too, if anybody posts some blatant shill I will downvote it and I urge everybody else who sees blatant reddit shilling to do the same.

What’s the longest a coin’s pumped for after a Kucoin listing before dumping these days?

1-2 days depending on the hype

Don't shill till the partnership announcements, let them FOMO in for a longer pump

>a wabi/vechain competitor

>he didn't read the whitepaper
>or check out the demo
>or watch the AMA

I have 18k ARY will I make it?

Yes, Sameer will lead you to riches.

>Fud based on autistic appearances

Volume is literally 50% less than yesterday. What a disaster.

welcome to whale manipulation, eventually buyers run out to buy whales bags and there's sideways trading until the pump starts

I'm still accumulating. I'm really close to averaging down my initial buy to .0002 eth so I'm hoping it stays down.

ITT: Pajeets shilling their heavy bags.

33k reporting.
Shall I sell some ICX and buy more?

if you went inside the telegram you'd notice 0 pajeets.

stay out idgaf, it's obvious this will go up

I think this is the thing, the people not in telegram just she shit fudders and stay away. I actually don't care though, allows time for development and accumulation.

I believe you, rakesh.

screencap this thread
3-5x by EOM

there was literally a post in a coinfess thread yesterday about how people FUD BlockArray on purpose to accumulate or just because ARY people defend their token more than other shitcoin projects. if you fall for FUD this low quality, you didn't deserve the gains to begin with

Only x3?

If I wanted a x3, I'd just daytrade safe coins like ETH for 1-2 weeks

>there was literally a post in a coinfess thread yesterday about how people FUD BlockArray on purpose to accumulate
and you believed him? Topkek no wonder you low-IQ pajeets bought ARY.

right, because I'm better off believing a pajeet like you. isn't there a street somewhere that needs defecation, rakesh?

>Fuck I can't counter his argument
>Fine I'll just call him a streetshitting pajeet
Just admit that you bought a shitcoin and move on, son.

>that user was lying to you, trust me, a non-lying user
>calls others pajeet but can't stand to be called a pajeet
unironically kill yourself. you're probably the same faggot from that coinfess anyways lmao

>that user was lying to you, trust me, a non-lying user
What? Show me where I lied about something in this thread. I'm just telling you gullible people that ARY is a shitcoin which only keeps dumping after ICO.

>calls others pajeet but can't stand to be called a pajeet
Eh you can call me anything I have no problem with that. It's just funny that you really can't counter my argument about ARY and you keep deflecting our discussion by attacking me personally.

>unironically kill yourself. you're probably the same faggot from that coinfess anyways lmao
See.

Gotta go, faggot. Good luck with your shitcoin.

>If I wanted a x3, I'd just daytrade safe coins like ETH for 1-2 weeks