Just HODL, it will take of soon enough.

Its already priced in

Pretty shit centralized Jew bank coin desu

Why does this site replace "to be honest" with some weird chinkspeak

3/4 USD is the moon for ripple.

I'm going to the moon with XLM

Not bad if you bought in at $1 USD

Crypto is dead

Yep, and that is exactly what I did after making more than 10x with the end of 2017 bullrun.

To annoy normie faggots like yourself desu senpai. It is a shit Jew bank coin though, riding the moon is one thing but OP should feel bad if he still holds ripple bags.

I bought 30k at .15...sold at 3.2....its mooned and gone dude..

The next is XLM...everyone is realizing XLM is dectralized XRP with smart contracts incoming,

XLM will over take XRP before end of summer

Sold my bags yesterday.
Just a bad decision, although I didn't lose much.

There’s still hope.

its holding up relatively well. it never shouldve gone to 3 usd that quickly and that was purely coinbase speculation.

this is a much more natural level for it and it will follow market from here. If BTC goes back above 15-16 XRP should be resting a 2 USD.

Then if coinbase actually happens this year we can see 3-4.

Faggot reddit Norman

ripple to cornbase isn’t happening for fuck sakes

You Norman’s got JUST’d

In what world would a centralized pos coin have any place

>muhbanks
>muhinterledger

FOH

i didnt get just'd for shit.

and you dont know shit about shit.

you’re talking about ripple and you’re saying I don’t know shit.

The. Fucking. Irony.

yes. you. know. shit.

There's been two new businesses, a telco and payment provider, undertaking tests with Ripple. Also, Ripple gave $52 million grant awarded research. dyor and you'll find out more.

we were at 20 cents this time last year, now we're stabilized at 1.30, take a wild guess at where it will be a year from now? Probably 10 dollars. Screencap it, I don't give a fuck. Whether this shitty community likes it or not Ripple is everything, real life partners with non-autistic chad dev team, and an actual use case - if they fail then all of crypto fails. I know I know, muh kike jew coin fuck off ideological investors

Are you assuming that they'll add smart contracting in XLM or is there a source on that somewhere?

Ripple to $10 EOY

ROFL!!!!!!

baka desu senpai

>In what world would a centralized pos coin have any place

The world we live in right now, where central bank paper and electronic currencies have a value of more than $90 Trillion worldwide.

XRP is still a safe bet for easy 2/3x gainz

$10 ripple next year means every dollar currently in crypto will be in it.

You’re a fucking joke

yeah I forgot that total market cap never changes and has been a static number since the inception of crypto, it's certainly never increased either

oh wait you're retarded

it's not impossible, but highly unlikely. You have a better chance of making 10x gains with lover market cap coins.

I already 10x'd on this one which isn't a erc20 shilled pajeet shitcoin. I swear you people are all obsessed with pump and dumps without realizing you yourselves are the pajeets moving from cuckcoin to cuckcoin

Ask for a TA on XRP, I've been wondering the same thing myself

You ask them, I'm too autistic to get out of my comfy thread

Brits spammed Tbh, mods got butthurt

This pretty much desu senpai

Halloween prank 3 years ago

> RIP Ripple

XRP easy going to be the superior crypto.

Next world reserve currency.

>cripple

nailed it
kys bc the world will be a better place. believe me