It is $0.71 right now

It is $0.71 right now.

No, seriously, what the FUCK.

Thankfully I bought in at $0.33, but there would have to be a serious pump to get this shit back to even $1, which is where I know a lot of people bought in here. And I was expecting $5 by now.

How is it that so many shit coins are like $6-8 already while this is still less than three quarters? Don’t even tell me “whales accumulating xD” because that’s fucking bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

oraclize.it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because this is the next bitconnect

MAIN NET NOT EVEN OUT WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT LINK PRICE, IT'S TECHNICALLY WORTH 0.00$ RIGHT NOW

It was 50 cents five days ago and 1.10 three days ago. Grow some balls

he's still in... keep dumpin' it !!!

CHHAAAAAAAAINNNLINNNNNCCCCC

Yeah, I'm disappointed to see such a great project get no respect to user, but stop being a faggot and hold until eoy. We all know it can't be suppressed after it launches and partnerships are announced.

Because this project is dead, and /Biz can't accept it. Sell off that shit and throw it into a real project instead

The crypto space is filled with coins that are hyped up and marketed like crazy. It has become the norm. Any coin that doesn't do this is considered a shit coin because of "muh news".

Chainlink has not marketed their product at all. It has risen from $0.17 to $1.40 without any news. The past week and a half has been bad for LINK, but it's also been bad for most coins. The fact that it is still trading at $0.70 and not back to $0.17 says something. People are holding this token, even though no news has come out, because they believe in this project. I wouldn't doubt that the minute any news is released, we see a $2-$3 LINK in one day. Will probably find a new floor $1.90-$2.50.

Anyone who sells this close to announcements coming out over the next two months would be a complete autist.

Whale here, i confess: I pumped it to $1.40. it's on its way back to 13 cents a la post sibos. Enjoy your bags

Because nail salon, Thai hookers, McDonald’s, Rory isn’t even real and last but not least the shadowfork. It’s like sergey is trying to warn you idiots

other coins have srs propaganda of the majority of people. Look at trx normies dropped a lot of money on the shit and Justin sun has them tweeting every 5 min about it.

Link is not meant for the public. Its meant for commercial use. The only place it get talked about is here.

Veeky Forums has a way of finding shit before anyone else even thinks about it. I was around when btc was being shill on /b/ and regret it. I wont take the chance missing this one

should the fuck up

mainnet isn't even realised yet, getting released Q1 this year
Sergey speaking next month at the super conference

you just expect your investment will keep rising for no reason or what?

This is a perfect example of what I said in this post
>no news
>oh shit project is dead sell sell sell

That fact that Sergey and the team have no hyped or shilled LINK in any way should show that the project is still alive and promising. I don't know if you faggots realize this, but they actually benefit from a higher price LINK token, considering that's what they are getting paid with. Like I said, the fact that they are not shilling or hyping their OWN TOKEN means that good things are yet to come.

You not using a g in "dumpin'" made me unreasonably uncomfortable.

I wish you short sighted cunts would sell already so I don't have to keep reading the same shit day after day.

Because it’s overvalued? You invested in an idea.

Do they have a full functioning main net? No. Have they announced major partnerships? No. Have they a created a extensive roadmap? No.

You gambled on an idea, nothing more.

i bought 2k right at $1 usd

if this were any other coin id be freaking the fuck out

here's a current photo of me

cool hand link

you don't deserve to be a stinky. Sell faggot.

dea wit it dud, yo ca stil rea jus fin

it lik hackin ur brain. insid ur hea stealin ur gigabyte

Link truly is the /comfiest/ hold of all time.

>toilette clogged again
>problem: happy meal diet
oh, noooooo

user, you're supposed to hold this for at least 2 years. Don't listen to the "get rich quick" niggers on biz.
Is Link ATH? Hold
Is Link dipping? Buy more

why the fuck would you expect it to be 5$ by now. What sort of reasoning would constitute that shit valuation?
And who the fuck would buy in at 1$ and not sell at a healthy support line which is an ATH in JANUARY. Newfags, that's who. People who understand nothing about investing, do not try and accumulate knowledge and need every shit spoonfed to them.
You guys are ridiculous and pathetic. I bought in at 0.15, I could not give 2 fucks if this stagnates for another 3 years.

recent dub check. thanks kek

>I could not give 2 fucks if this stagnates for another 3 years.
Its happening.
>WHENEVER...

Idk I sold 20k of my 50k stack at 1.35 but I'm hesitant to take too much profit because the non long term holds in MURICA I have to pay more tax on

>just use TA astrology to make all your decisions
>being this retarded

This has alot of potential

>Cool hand link

this

>ChainLink->link
>link=connect
>connect->Bitconnect
>ChainLink=Bitconnect

If anything that's horse

fugg

>the state of Linkfags
I M A O
M
A
O

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

You boys ready?

>it's over

Nice thumbnail.

link bout to blow the fuck up right now

true just make sure you drop your bags as soon as their mainnet launches

Weak ass bitch hands

thanks user, you've done well

ERC20 token after all.

link to the m0000n

stop being a normie faggot

cup and handle formed. praise lord Sergey!

Great fuckin job user, saving to link folder

LINK
1000 DOLLARS
EOY
POSTIVE THOUGHT

Saved

when a link fud thread ignites more rocket boosters

LINK d o n t BLINK

Better wait until all that stuff is up and running to buy. Buy high a few sell low.

All the major players decided speed and price matters. Sorry fellers

>bought in at $1.30 cuz Veeky Forums said its "only going up from here"

Just market sold my 12k link. It was tough, been a day one bagholder buts its over. Double top is complete, now we bleed for 3 months until the new .20 floor. Feels good to be out of this shitcoin. I feel free for the first time in months. Now im gonna put the money into a TRUE decentralized currency, Ripple.

I remember this shit was even lower in late November and everyone was making sad posts but then it reached $1 without significant news

Everything mooned then idiot, and 100x bigger than shitlink

TA is bullshit

Better late than never.

The whole market is down, there is no marketing and no news. This is a good project but you are a brainlet if you thought it is going to moon short term.

>sells link to buy ripple
nice b8, m8

This.

Be more subtle next time please.

Yes they gave out links for kisses, not ethereum

Can we try to share something interesting about link for once? I'll start: the concept of "token sinks" is very interesting. When staking for SWIFT related stuff I believe the penalty payment alone has to be in hundreds of thousands. Also all the users will want to stack up for years when they decide to use CL. Even if there's some weak handed investors still left I will be here to carry your bags. My link sink is at least two years deep

no

praise kek

>ripple

Shit coin. Around for years and even trx has more going for it. Bail while you're green user, for pities sake.

You were so close to master the bait. As serious master baiter (for brits - wanker) you should have changed ripple to mobius for maximum triggering. Until next time, kid.

I'm unironically still dumping in all my free income into LINK. The meme potential of this coin just has the feeling that it could be a $30 billion mcap within a year or two.
>t. 1.6k linklet

Doesn't this do the same thing as Chainlink?
oraclize.it/

Yes, this latest Chainlink hardfork

testnet is Q1, nobody knows when mainnet is

>oraclize.it/
This is the McLink fork I was warning about! Why didn't any of you LISTEN? WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

The only thing that could save us now is the Japanese ninja fork that is currently being developed in rOrys basement!

Testnet will be the day after bitcoinsuperconference ends. Cap it

Thank God I didn't FOMO at $1

Saved by my funds waiting to be deposited.
Thinking about scooping up a small bag at .71 what do you think?

you'll make it dont worry

wait... 69 22 999
in 69 days, 22 link will be worth 999$, which is 45.41$ per LINK

screencap this

Why would anyone pay $1/coin for vaporware?

It's literally 2 people working in their garage.

What?

>meme potential
Fucking imbecile, you make me want to sell all my stack

Do it

Yea, I do, more LINK for us

>Apple started in a garage

>past

shit man you're so funny posting this the 34th time

.71 is gone for now. That was the dip. Probably will come again, might not.

Kwk
No one knows fees