Your friendly neighborhood shill

Been looking for that low marketcap gem that nobody else has found yet?

This is the coin you can't lose on, only 2 Mil marketcap. Great idea, solid project and an amazing future ahead.
Price is dirt cheap at the moment, this is an easy 30x.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

Where to buy.
etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

How to use EtherDelta.
youtube.com/watch?v=mSCE7HX45_A&t=10s

Telegram.
t.me/Nimfamoney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDMgd-dAmSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So damn expensive coins :(

>Great idea, solid project and an amazing future ahead.
LMFAO, it's a fucking russian scam coin. stay away from this shit

Looks like that nerd is in the wrong body kek

Don't be a pajeet my dude. You gotta understand how crypto works.

It's not about the price of the coin it's about the marketcap. The price of the coin is not really relevant.

>daily volume 1.6k
kek

>Been looking for that low marketcap gem that nobody else has found yet?
Blockport.

kill yourself

Don't be fucking stupid.

The platform is functional after months of development, and the CEO has done multiple video updates with himself and the team.

He's also been on Russian TV and done a cryptocurrency presentation at Sberbank (the third largest bank in Europe). There's ample evidence for both.

Whether this is the kind of project you like or not, it's 100% not a scam.

For me personally, the ability to do x3 margin trading on exchanges that don't support it (such as ED), as well as the ability to do margin trades on ICOs in future, is a seriously big deal and very unique.

This is the ground floor.

There's only 300k in circulation. It's actually better for the way the system works (depositing NIMFA to receive the margin loan).

When this reaches $30m marketcap, each token will be worth $100. Far better to take out a $1000 margin trading loan with 10 nimfa instead of dealing with tens of thousands of them at lower value. Just makes it messy.

Poor guy - women won't tolerate a butterface with a 10/10 body like men will

True dat.

Actually this dude has a gf. She's not hot but he does have one.

Gains will get him far enough, only to a point though.

He probably looks at himself in the mirror every night wondering just how much better it would be if he could swap that face and keep the body.

So close, yet so far.

please, on their home page they have a mcap comparison, attempting to convince you to buy their bags. what other professional project pulls shit like that? NONE

yep. total scam

This dude is just a haircut and contacts away from getting mad play. So many butthurt anons around here I swear. Work for it

Yea I'm gonna cop a bit. Just looked into it. Even before the loans r working NIMFA is undervalued. They need to get this on another exchange to increase volume though.

nah still utter nerds face

Reminder that you aren't getting a loan because when they pull coins out their arses to loan to you it will devalue the currency.

Pretty sure the loans r in ether

youtube.com/watch?v=dDMgd-dAmSU

This discord regularly shills good coins that end up rising
Capp at 8 cents, xrb at 4$

q9xXVCC

There's a cryptofund ready for loans, and they will take profits to buy back nimfa from the market to replenish the fund.

Give them a break. They're in their early 20s and English isn't their first language.

Here's the deal, user. The platform has been made. It's there, available, right now. It's just in the process of some additional work before it's fully up and running.

Bear in mind that the ICO was months ago, and only now has the platform been released, so they've been working on it the entire time.

ALL I care about is the fact that the platform is becoming reality and has a very strong use case that many in crypto will benefit from.

With a $2m marketcap, it has a huge upside. It's a x20 from here just to reach $40m, and it will get there, quickly, when use of the platform gets up to speed.

Just imagine people in crypto using a margin trading loan, tripling their profits with successful trades, and then telling their friends. It'll spread like wildfire, all on its own.

Very very few projects out there are self-shilling based on the actual use of the platform as intended and not just due to speculative profit potential. It's one of the 1%, and certainly the only one at such a low marketcap.

That is what will make Nimfa one of the biggest percentage gainers in 2018. People will use it, and people will benefit from it. They'll see way more ETH landing in their wallet than if they'd done a trade without Nimfa. What's on their site, twitter or whatever the hell else is completely fucking irrelevant by comparison.