Massive homophobe here, but also poorfag

Massive homophobe here, but also poorfag.

An idea occurred to me today. Surely it must be a fettish for a lot of gay guys to fuck a homophobe, knowing that he’s hating it the whole time. Kind of like a humiliation thing.

For the right price, I might be willing to put my personal feelings aside if it’s got the potential to make serious money.

As far as I’m aware, it’s a pretty untapped market. I’m a decent enough looking guy.

Does this idea have potential?

Lol you accidentally added an "iz" the end of your URL pal

Are you attractive?

If not put it out of your mind.

99% of the faggots wanting to screw a homophobe is so they can give him their AIDS and thus prove to him how wrong he is about faggots.

>hematoma willling to be a gay hooker
Shocking news

kys

you are attractive if gays are hitting on you. you trully achieve dgaf when quality women are hitting on you.

You aren't that big of a homophobe if you want to fuck a dude for money, just saying.

nice just bought 100k

"Homophobe" is some seriously talmudic rhetoric. No one is afraid of faggots. Its normal to want to avoid those people though, they're full of weird ass diseases and they all have severe mental health issues. Its more of a disgust than a fear though and its a natural evolutionary reaction, not something bad. These people belong on the fringes of society, their affliction should not be treated as if its healthy and good. The Jews of course want to destroy healthy society and the fags have historically made great spies for the (((communists))) so they promote this gay shit.

lmao sounds more like you're the one with a fetish.

Only if you can find a way to integrate your idea into the block chain.

> spends more than five minutes in entire life thinking about gay people

the gayest waste of time ive ever heard of

>hates gays
>looking for excuse to have sex with men
You came to the wrong place for psych counseling OP

It was probably just a figure of speech originally. Like a hydrophobic substance keeps water away from itself, a homophobe keeps gays away from himself.
People are too dumb to see this and now they're convinced it literally describes a sentiment of fear which just isn't there.

Faggot

The average number of sex partners for homos on an annual basis is higher than lifetime body counts for highly promiscuous straight individuals. There is a reason they get the diseases.

i think its because theyre all so fucking annoying that they cant stand to be around each other for very long

Sounds like you're like 99% of homophobes and are actually a super repressed homoxosexual

>its not gay if im getting paid for it!

it's because craigslist exists

Was anyone else disappointed when they got halfway through this post and realized it wasn't about monetizing male prostitution through a blockchain?

I was even ready to buy 100k :(

Imagine if everytime you wanted some action ur girl is ready and horny.
If I was gay I would suck dick all day.

How many cocks do you look longingly at a day? Dont worry, one day youll have the courage to take them in your ass even if it is in a motel 6 while your wife is at her bible study.

Just market it to the lgbt community and add a "blockchain" at the end. Like;

Craiglist gay blowjob offers at the blockchain.

Nice just bought 100k

Lmfaooooo shut your FAGGOT ass up

PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELF, THANK YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY.