How much do you need to quit your dayjob

how much do you need to quit your dayjob

bout tree fiddy

i'm shooting for $2m then i'll quit

why do you think everybody buys 100k

9000 usd

Probably at least 1.5M. Ideally though you really need about 5M to retire the way I want to.

200k.
It will allow me have passive income for comfortable life.

150k in CryptopiaFeeShares

This

Bruh it breaks my heart to see how much these dudes make in their sleep and I can't even scrape up a few dollars in this crypto game. Fucking kills me.

this

it all depends on what your going to do after, if your talking about full retirement I think in the millions, for me I am hoping to hit 40-50K in Crypto keep working a few more Months and just go full in too Mining or Crypto sort of independent small business etc

>200k
where do you live?

5 million ...........doges

I need 200k. 50k to buy a sailing boat to live on and 150k in the bank to live cheaply off the interest

$750k. $250k to buy a small house and $500k to live off staking gains

500k or something
250k buys you an apartment or house depending where you live
250k buys you food and stuff for more than 10years
During those 10 years you build a little business or something

I don't know why everyone is quoting such high figures. What happened to the people who used to post in frugal threads? Once you've paid your house off you need hardly any money. Food is cheap. You can do holidays cheap. If you want more than that keep working.

> 300k house
> 250k business
> 200k rental proerty safety net

100k would easily do to travel and build passive income streams

>not just quitting because yolo

About $2.5-3 million after taxes. I make around $250k so I'd want to maintain my lifestyle. Have access to solid private placement real estate deals which average 9-14% cash on cash and have solid tax benefits. Would probably put some in fixed income assets as well.

I need link to hit $120 so I'll be a euro millionaire after tax.

Hopefully then I can make 7% interest a year on vanguard or something, €70k a year for life my dudes

0xbc5AEA543Cd68c6410BEB5968aD1A1593bd26C9f

Thanks for setting me free.

It's because you're a nigger. Stop coming here.