Real price expectation after the fork is announced? How big will be the dumperino after the fork?

Real price expectation after the fork is announced? How big will be the dumperino after the fork?

You haven't yet figured out how this will play out?
>FORK EOM
>fomo
>sorry guy next week fork date
>panic
>Announcement tomorrow
>fomo
>sorry we will do it in 2 weeks
>panic
>..
>2020

bump

What about the "big" announcement in this sunday?

It will be the announcement for the date of the fork announce

idk maybe $350?

Since the new tweet, I think the big announcement will most likely be the exchange support for BTCP.

They stated that their roadmap did not change and they're on track with the other listed developments. This will be the biggest news until the actual date and it's sure to blow past $200.

Don't be fooled by the 0.001 drop off from yesterday's hype....we all went through 900k sat for well over 2 weeks and it's time to be more confident with our hodlings.

Good luck to all of us zMarines

Honestly that floor made me feel reassured. I was worried the floor was lower but we survived

I think the announcement is either fork date or Bittrex support

kind of expecting both to dump in the short term. ZCL obviously doing worse, regardless of masternode rumours. BTCP won't have that big a hit as long as it's not a complete shit show.
watch bitcoin private go mental late spring/early summer/sometime this year
hope i'm wrong but the retards that panic sold at the recent FUD even though there was no bad news doesn't inspire confidence that every holder isn't a weak handed faggot

or btcp gets a running start and does what bch did on trex before anyone else got their coins.
t. sold my 4.8 free BCH at $1200 in august.

How did Bcash do once the drop happened?
Immediate drop in price or many who try to buy in cheap and sell higher?

Masternodes will be for BTCP not ZCL fuckwit

ZCL is the best opportunity on here right now. I am guessing a top just under 500 pre fork under heavy fomo with constrained supply. This is the coin of 2018 IMO

Any actual reason to hold after the fork?

No all value of ZCL will transfer to BTCP

on bittrex? cant remember what went down immediately after the fork but it went really fucking high within a day or 2. (i saw buyers as high as 0.4 btc)
not expecting that kind of movement at all this time though

oh really? care to prove it?

>Has to resolve to chick posting to shill
That's the level of pathetic ZCL/some random fork scammers apply

gtfo this thread

They will never announce exchange before fork date retards.

This ain't reddit baka. Everybody and his Boomer parents know that Rhett is a talentless scammer. Yes congratulation you managed to sell of your bags. whoohoo praise the greater fool

ZCL is behaving like a little bitch and you guys are acting like their beta orbiters.

>Fork
>AHHHH I LOVE YOU
>But wait for the date
>Fucking bitch
>Maaaaybe.... I'll tell you AHHHH I LOVE YOU
>Not now though
>Fucking bitch

Rinse and fucking repeat.
Just be calm for fucks sake, also BTCP is more important than the price of ZCL anyway.

Duke is that you?

cringe

That doesn't mean that they can't announce a new exchange for ZCL, NOT BTCP support. If Binance adds ZCL that will be great news.

Yeah that post was especially gay

They're doing the mining shit to afford paying big exchanges.

I was looking at the charts hours before the pump and it was trying to break 1m sats for a while, then it surpassed it and started climing. However when they announced the sunday thing things accelerated more.

Yeah, I agree, you look fucking gay and cringy when you behave like that.

This, the way you looked here was undeniably gay and highly cringy

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Pls go back to reddt you will be happier there

Everyone who is interested in zcl / BTCP could get in the official telegram: t.me/ZClassicCoin

*hOlDz Up Sp0rK*

It’s an announcement for when they’ll announce the fork announcement dates.

this
and the dump in gona be eternal

God I haven't seen that meme since 2009.

i feel bad for u sons

It will be the wallet.

Exchanges CANNOT support forks without wallets.

Jesus Christ.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

doesn't matter what is announced..
retards will panic sell if Rhett doesn't suck every ones cock and doesn't announce the fork date
if a 2 week delay tanked the price imagine the fags that are edging to this announcement
this is the state of it lads..