JUST

When will it end?

When you sell

Stack too big, volume too low

Just wait for bittrex & bitz listing.

im almost down to the price i bought at, yikes

Bittrex? Binance won’t even reply to the team and Bit-Z I doubt will pump it too hard if partnerships and new platform can’t pump it

Circle the wagons and hodl, pardners

Alpha 2.0 coming out in like, 20 days or so. Will fly high after that.

Also, this is a great and comfy hold so calm your horses. I've already used the platform for business, once people realize how great this is this will skyrocket.

What does JUST stand for?

lurk moar

Jews Utter Shit Talk

I've lurked plenty, and I know that it means shits going down in value and you're getting fucked. You probably just don't know what it stands for either.

When I finally dump my trx + dbc bags and pick up some uh dees.

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

you fucking redditor

actually may buy in rn

Oh of course, JFMSU = JUST

Lurk for a year before you post, thanks

JUST (FUCKMYSHITUP)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's still dropping

its insane how hard kucoin fucked the momentum

Not only cuckcoin, but overall situation in market. I'm not gonna sell my bags till Beta release, but it's still painfull to watch.

I remember when Bounty first hit Kucoin and we all got in on that original moon mission we were saying that Kucoin would be the coin's downfall. It's a decent niche coin but the Kucoin experience was fucking horrible, half the time you couldn't log in or the site would lag, people were trying to move money over there to buy Bounty but their transactions wouldn't go through. I remember being really hesitant about keeping money over there. The volume on this thing looks horrible probably in large part due to Kucoin

I'll get back in when Bounty gets put on another decent exchange, it looks like it's below where I sold it at that first night which is crazy because at one point it was like 90 cents and I was raging because I sold it for 27 cents the day it hit Kucoin.

tfw you sold and made comfy gains on bottos and now can just swoop back in at the bottom and double your bnty stack once it picks up

if it weren't for that faggot whale i'd be set. just needed it to get to $1.50 and we all thought that was gonna be no problem given how fast it blasted to 90 cents. we got fucked pretty unfairly in this coin desu.

>tfw you sold the top, got just'd by Canya and may only be able to re-buy your original stack.

if only kucoin had stop losses, fuck me what a nightmare this has been

i got btfo by dbc too

I need Bnty to be 1.50 to make it

It will easily by end of march.

Bounty0x (BNTY) trading on Bit-z will commence at 15:00, Jan. 27(GMT+8)
Bounty0x is proud to announce that starting 15:00, Jan. 27(GMT+8) BNTY will be available to trade on Bit-z exchange.

Ummm... guys