Move over user, this is soyboy territory now

move over user, this is soyboy territory now

>Using facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) as a proxy for pubertal testosterone, we show that high-testosterone hedge fund managers significantly underperform low-testosterone hedge fund managers after adjusting for risk. Moreover, high-testosterone managers are more likely to terminate their funds, disclose violations on their Form ADVs, and display greater operational risk. We trace the underperformance to high-testosterone managers' greater preference for lottery-like stocks and reluctance to sell loser stocks. Our results are robust to adjustments for sample selection, marital status, sensation seeking, and manager age, and suggest that investors should eschew masculine hedge fund managers.

>high-testosterone hedge fund managers significantly underperform low-testosterone hedge fund managers after adjusting for risk.

How will Veeky Forums be handling the soyboy takeover?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3100645
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>after adjusting for risk.
Hedge fund managers primary job is risk management.

Exactly. Soyboy investors with the same risk profile got better returns than chads with that same risk profile.

Bow down to your soyboy overlords, Veeky Forums.

Are you going to post a link or is it safe to say Op is another day to day faggot

shouldn't that mean women would be the best hedge fund managers

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3100645

>facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR)

so longer face means more test?

You tell me which one is the soyboy and which one is the inferior investor.

Yeah but they don't take the same risk you fag, so they perform worse.

just find a soyboy with your risk profile and you're golden

>Prior studies show that high-testosterone day traders (Coates and Herbert, 2008) and
high-frequency traders (Coates, Gurnell, and Rustichini, 2009) outperform. However, it is
dicult
to generalize their results to investment management given their limited sample
sizes and the fact that the skills prized in day trading and high-frequency trading, i.e., rapid
visuomotor scanning abilities and sharp physical reflexes, may not be relevant for the more
analytical forms of trading commonly employed by asset managers

we're all coked up TA line-drawer's here fuck off

>high-testosterone hedge fund managers significantly underperform low-testosterone hedge fund managers after adjusting for risk.
>after adjusting for risk

A soyboy wrote this shit, soyboy.

wtf I love soy now

neat. how do I check my own ratio

Affix this face deep in your mind, because this is the face of a terrible investor. Note the short, fat face that reveals his mind is clouded and confused.

Never trust your money with someone who looks like this.

wow very pronounced here, so this guy is mega-test pumped alpha eh? thanks for the informative lesson Veeky Forums

Always remember that the long, narrow face of the soyboy will give optimal returns for any risk profile.

Trust the soyboy. The soyboy is your friend.

take a picture of your face. measure

>inner ear to inner ear
>eyebrow to upper lip
divide ear distance by lip distance. post results and returns over the last year.

well I haven't measured yet, but I started trading in Aug 2017, I had 11 BTC in cold storage from years ago. Now I'm balls deep in XLM, BCH, XMR, SKY, XRB, GRLC (mining). portfolio worth >27BTC today.

I am probably somewhere in the middle if I had to guess the facial ratio thing but I will check later

Soyface with 250% returns for the past 7 months here. My returns are low because LINK took a mini dump today but I've got a median buy price of 5k sats on it.

I got 1.98 and had a 20% rate of return last year. Fuck, these returns are too low. I need to hand my money over to a soyboy to manage.

This

/thread

>7 months
>2,5x

low risk indeed

bump