I fucking hate each and every one of you. We are fucked

I fucking hate each and every one of you. We are fucked.

I fucking hate normies

>even celebrities don't like Bcash

KEK

I don't understand. Clearly people aren't all that invested in crypto.

katy perry buys MDMA on darknets confirmed

literally who

this isnt some niche band that only you and your friends like and when they go mainstream they are ruined

>oh no my investments are going major mainstream and im going to make even more money omg no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one of the top 3 most popular pop artists today

>deep state kike beta kitten project monarch sexbot Is pushing crypto
Reminder that crypto is a NWO project

thank me later ;^)

>even celebs know blockchain is a scam
top kek
also fuck katy perry

>dumb money entering the alt market
How is that bad for us?
user... do you hate free money?

Crypto is still small, a lot of normies are still skeptical about it. Once we reach 2-3 trillions thats when you dump your bags.

do you think she posts here?

>tfw portfolio moons because katy perry painted your coins logo on her nails

probably, alot of b-list celebrities like adam sandler post here

wtf I love shitlib celebs now

maybe in US

note she is married monero

>people saying normies aren't in ALTS yet and don't know how to work exchanges
>katy perry owns XLM

normies are here

How much did XLM PAY GIVE ME A NUMBER WHAT THE FUCK

>No Qtum

I'M NEVER GETTING RID OF THESE FUCKING BAGS!

She's doing it to piss us off. If you idiots didn't realize it yet, this is the game women play.

Probably not, we're just getting to the point of any 'new thing' discovered by men where women need to start butting in.

cheif keef said some shit about hodling on twitter

/biz invading the comments. Love you /biz!

Kys you fag neet

Isn't it obvious that her jew handlers are just down a shitload on these coins and need them pumped?

Come in Veeky Forums I though you were shrewd

You think she bought it herself?
She probably has a team that invests for her.

stupid fuck you should of shilled TRX for maxprofs

>people saying norms aren't in ALTS yet and don't know how to work exchanges
You do realize this bitch is basically retarded right? Is math related to science? She has other people pay her bills and clearly a financial advisor who's made serious cash in crypto, or u know maybe she's getting paid to advertise KEK. I'm also glad to some extent norms are here, how else are most of us gonna make it.

They're clearly using her to promote crypto, which is a globalist project. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deceived.

This. In fact we need a metric fuckton more normies if we’re gonna make it at this point

regardless, her retarded fans will be putting pen to paper trying to figure this out. If they think Katy can do it, they'll think they can too. They won't realise that she's too dumb for this shit. My only prayer is that the majority of her fans are too fucking stupid to even realise the potential of crypto, however, I think this is wishful thinking.

>tfw she avoided shitcoins like TRX and XRP
Katy is /our girl/ faggots, deal with it

>roastie celeb promotes crypto on normiegra,m
>dumb money flows in for sickgainz
>it eventually ends up with Veeky Forumsraelis
I don't have any complaint

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

IM SAYING EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE

This, I'm officially worried.

Only problem is her fans are teenage girls with Gen X dads. If they care they'll look on CNBC or here something on talk radio about the darknet and then say "O wow this is a dangerous scam sweetie, apparently something like this happened with tulips in Germany in the medieval days".

It's just a variant of "look guys I'm such a nerd ahaha"

100% this
katy is in the cult

>chose XLM
>not EOS
UNSUBSCRIBED

What happened to teenage dream katy :(

no escape from birth, old age and death

too much pizza

Would still titfuck desu

Why do you little insecure losers get so mad about shit like this? This is good for us, you fucking morons.

it's over.

>katy perry fan detected
tits or gtfo

she used to be so hot

i'll only be worried if Tay tweets about crypto

I, for one, am stoked.

Bitcoin had a huge surge of search traffic in December, but that doesn't mean everyone bought (I had cuckbase on my phone for 3 months before finally buying some ether and entering this rabbit shithole)

People followed the price, saw it surge, then plummet. Then started hearing soundbytes about XRP and ETH taking off, and getting those dumb remarketing ads about "the next bitcoin: huge profit$!!"

In about a week or so, normies will see the market recover and start entering again in droves. All the people who heard about their buddies' gains over xmas will think they're getting in at the perfect time "such genius for waiting."

This time, however, it won't be just buttcoin. Prepare for TONS of new threads "when will coinbase list monero??" "how to buy XLM with credit card??"

The only downside is the next crash will be brutal... might just be what leads to the extended bear market. These are going to be some serious weak hands.

You don't have to be a chick to like pop music, kiddo.

Underrated.

Someone needs to get all the celebrities to shill our coins, I need VEN to go 10x so I can be a millionaire pls

Only a pedo or a faggot

Said in the insecure little bitch.

every crash recovers fast. we are in a hyper market to adoption . as soon as today's bag holders are green they will get greedy again. then feel like genius. Then become bagholders but still be up. Then we get bigger and bigger. Extended bear markets are done for years.

Ok, time to cash out. But I am stupid and will still hodl.