62k sats last chance to get in before moon mission

62k sats last chance to get in before moon mission

That is a nice drop, I bought some at 8.01.
Would be mad if I did not get 90% at 1.7 usd.

44k vechain. Millionaire in q2 2018

>Says increasingly nervous man for the fifth time
80K Ven checking in and it's probably going to bleed a bit more before it bounces back and more news comes out.

0.0006 BTC should be the bottom. Its going up in 24-48 hours next stop 0.0012 then.

why do you think that?
Next huge news are in 4 weeks.
We don't know when the next things are coming, just that they are.

And crypto idiots want things now, they will sell if news are "pboc partnership, but not now, in 60 hours". They will sell and try for an immediate moon mission.

Damn if I timed the top I could have snagged a node by now. Still stuck with a paltry 7400 bagholding. Fuck this

WTCuck detected. VeChain has at least one major partnership a week.

do u think 63k-62k sat is the new support?

Yes 63-62k is new support

Paradigm shift will be underway. Shitcoin chasers will be burned in 2018 as crypto becomes mainstream to instiutional investors. At least we can all say they weren’t warned

60K is the support. Don't worry though I've been watching Ven since last month and this has happened before.

>Pwc
>Yet they didn't even visit the HQ but some shitty vietnamese regional office

Kek, I know more board directors than they do and I'm a bookkeeping autist.

I am all in ven m8.
I am just saying that I would not care if it was stagnant for a month now, as I am 100% sure that I will be rich in a year.

I could have gotten my thunder node, oh well. We will still make it, not worth the risk.

Zoom out to 4hr chart on binance. We are meeting strong support where the previous resistance was on the way up. I really don't see it dipping more than this but if it does go below 60k it's goes from a buy to a very strong buy. Don't try and time the bottom, ladder your buys instead.

just keep buying. the only true game changer in crypto. can't wait to buy today. giddy to do a node share and retire

I'm jelly, user. Congratulations.

that will make you rich if you have strong hands. very rich.

6500 VEN bagholder reporting in. Pretty sure I’m going to lambo then millionaire 2019. At least it’ll give me an incentive to generate THOR throughout 2018 without selling anything

this is exactly how I see it. Vechain and ETH will wreck the shitcoin market.

I'm curious as to how that would make him mega rich. Nodes are great for retiring on but by no means does it make you wealthy.

I am going to enjoy this.
These people deserve to get burned.

In a ven thread a few weeks back someone argued that a CEO that signs NDAs is weak. It is only damaging the company and has no upside.
They have no fucking idea how the real world works, and then they get mad. Fucking normies REEEEEEE.
But they aren't even normies, they are basement dwelling teenage neets that have no idea how real businesses work.
They think Apple and the PBoC work like Tron marketing wise.

I remember that guy. Do you remember the batman guy from the other threads? The one that said it was going to hover around 18K sats while BTC hit 25K?

insiders like me know Vechain is going to 100-500 this year. That, and the partners in enterprise actually using THOR, will make passive THOR income quite lucrative.

Finally, loans based on VET should be available once it's certification as certified digital asset is complete, and then we are talking about loans to reinvest in crypto or real estate.

Yes, 5000 VEN will make you rich, just like 5000 ETH did.

Feels good buying at the bottom :)

MMm.. Should I buy in?

Uh yeah sure. Every time biz says a coin is going to get a moon mission it fucking tanks

bought at 2 dollars, sold yesterday (video could had provided one last pump)

Its going to bleed to 40k-50k region

Rebuying there

I do, 99% of the time I just think they are trolling.
But some really are that stupid.
Or they are master rusemasters bamboozling me.

thanks, we are all going to make it user.

do it now, or ladder buys.

fuck it im in now lads blame me it if crashes and burns now

fuck biz, this is an investment not a scamcoin shill mission. you buy for the ride to riches and to feel comfy and survive crashes.

better ladder, missing out will cost you dearly, one NDA expiring and you lose

listen man noone cares what you did with your 20 coins

Already at 64k sats. 62k sats is the absolute bottom.

>tfw all i could afford was 300 ven at 3$

will i make it user

lmao

Takes one to spot one

Good call bros.

I TOLD YOU ALL, SELL XRB LOW, BUY VEN HIGH

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

take the 300, try to trade it on big news and TA to increase stack while you can

hop on a node share, reinvest the Thor

you can make it

Hope you're right, user. I'm holding 10k of these dirty cocksuckers since early October when I snatched them at 10 cents. Iron fucking hands, held through the China fud and shit too.

sell now fools. WTC is much better. AMB is going to do better than VEN as well. VEN is a chink scam

you already made it. now it's HODL 2 millionaire

I have 16k VET and I still feel like it‘s not enough. If I would sell all my alts I could make it to 20k but I got a solid portfolio, pretty sure VET will outperform them all though

>insiders like me

wat

you can't name one partner that = Vechain's weakest partner. it's over for you buddy. network effect. you will be eating Vechain scraps. smart money already dumped your coins for VEN once we knew they were going to run away with the pootie. It's how Network effect works. There Can Be Only One.

This is why "ethereum killer" is a meme.

It's over. Eth won.

It's over. Vechain won enterprise.

>ten cents

Holy FUCK

Buying VEN today (january 25, $7) is like buying ETH when it was $30. VEN will be hitting $210 by August this year screen cap this.