Things money can't buy

What if after "making it" you realize you can't buy what you REALLY crave?

You can buy anything with enough money.

Yea healthcare is expensive

If you gave me 500k id be one of the happiest people on the planet if not the happiest.

For a month or two. What then?
Not if it's illegal, just to say the most obvious example

I crave freedom and a sufficient stack of money can provide that in our society.

Nice demon by the way

DONT POST THIS KIKE

>Not if it's illegal
poor people buy drugs all the time

This.

Years wasted on wagecucking

Is that Alexa Bliss?

>for a month or two.
No way fag.
>can't buy illegal things.
Says the po po fuck that dude five hundred thousand dollars I'd buy a shitty trailer in a trailer park, a shity pickup truck and just buy booze and grow pot trying to read all the books I have.. Money does buy happiness.

Nobody is stopping you to quit everything and be free. No, it's not freedom what you crave

Are you 13? You'd get bored faster than you think

I'm talking about more serious things, stuff that is REALLY badly seen in our society

Maybe

There are only 2 things I crave:

1. The sweet embrace of unconsiousness
2. Loads of money

This is why you don't buy a lambo. Rent one if possible, until you're used to it.

This guy gets it

I doubt it, all I really want is to maintain a nice neet frugal lifestyle, that's what I've wanted for like the last couple years

>Loads of money
Why? It won't magically improve your life

fuck off back to plebbit, faggot

Pathetic

Groceries and rent ain't free dude.

Are you fucking thirteen?
I can keep my self entertained I'm from Canada watching my dog lick it's nuts it's funny enough.
You seem like the child that needs to be indifinitly entertained two four fucking seven.
Half a million dollars can buy me a nice truck and trailer along with growing Pot, brewing wine and maybe even reading more books.
I'm still playing re4, speak for your self not me.

I hosted a girl who left her job to spend a year traveling around the world with no money. She was doing good. She was free.

>re4
Patrician taste, I take back everything

Where am I supposed to go? Every last square millimeter worthwhile of living on is owned by someone.
What I mean is no work and obligations. Just wake up and do whatever the fuck I want because I feel like doing it.

Fair enough. I know a lot of very rich people who could afford it and keep working though.

Women are probably the easiest thing to buy on earth just after cheeseburgers.

>brb spending the rest if my life freeloading.

You claim that money want get us what we want. I'll list off my ideal life and you can pick it apart and tell me exactly what money won't get me.

>little house in Canadian countryside (~900 sq ft)
>wood stove for heat
>garden
>diet of 75% groceries and 25% homegrown vegetables
>bookshelf filled with history, philosophy, and some fiction as well
>All day to play guitar, keyboard, and shitpost on Veeky Forums

How will money not get me any of the above?

Not just any woman though, that's the problem

If I were to make I think I would start to work to after some time, too.
But that would be completely different. It's no longer about having a job to survive.
My dream is to own a small workshop just for myself where I can lock myself in and autistically work on pointless hobby projects for fun.

Money will get you that, but what next after that becomes normal?

But you get freedom, that is the best you can buy.

Makes sense, clear

what you've described there is nothing to aspire to. i'm guessing you;re barely 20 years old at this point

sauce

health and my youth
;_;

24 y/o

i want it to be normal. Did Beethoven ever tire of music? Did Nietzsche tire of writing? I want to get away from television and radio. Bring my dopamine levels down to a level that humans were meant to operate at. Once this is accomplished I can live with "normal".

fuck ;_;