Shill me

Have a few shitcoins i'm getting ready to flip and trying to keep compounding these gains. What are some low cap Cryptopia coins set for takeoff in Feb-march?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopiashares.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CEFS

Looks really promising long-term, but i'm looking for short-term flips.

LUX.
DYOR. It's a coin you can stake for passive gains, low marketcap of 26M currently, will be implementing privacy features like dash and etc. and more.

LUX has big things coming up in Feb, such as web wallet with POS, coin burn (They are burning 300k coins from active circulation), and a marketing campaign.

I'm literally trying to shill you on this because my bags are getting heavy and we are lowish in the satoshi range right now, meaning its a great time to buy but a shitty time to be holding.

I won't sell this until minimum end of march but possibly even summer.

and at the risk of sounding overly shillish I will say I do not believe a 3x by end of Feb is unreasonable. It's actually quite likely at this point.

Again just call me a pajeet but look into it yourself and make your own choice. Hope I have helped a bit.

It's both IMO.
The prospect of 50% passive returns in a year is insane. The current value is not the real one.
We'll see it hike 2.5x in a month IMO.

XLC - this one is due a 50x at least. They just sorted their wallet and new roadmap and will start PR soon. It’s still 6m market cap!

fuck off u retarded shill.

look at the supply

just buy SKY and forget about it for 3 years

It's being released slowly over 10 years you monkey.

Again DYOR or miss out.

CEFS always pumps at the end of the month while people accumulate to get the dividends on the 1st of the month, if you don’t care about the dividends it’s literally the easiest guaranteed quick pump between now and feb 1st.

CEFS earnings calculator

cryptopiashares.com/

I can vouch for LUX. This coin is seriously undervalued right now. A 10x or 100x is possible. Just look at all of the technology it is going to deliver, AND it's only listed on one exchange atm.

yeah the divs are definitely nice. i've used that site for COSS too and am thinking of getting into that one. definitely a bigger gamble, but the same amount of fiat invested could provide much bigger passive income. think it's going to be a more accessible exchange.

This seems almost too good to be tru. Has this actually worked for you user?

DNA

only on cryptopia right now but getting added to kucoin tomorrow, nobody really knows this

bag hodling since .33 ready to flip. really hoping to see $2 with a serious pump

sky

kubera

procurency

electroneum

neutron

you know if PROC actually has any retail partnerships? it seems like the success of it is contingent on those

also, i can't find any dates listed for their phases.

what should i sell for DNA AND LUX

least promising project?

UFR
RLX
SNM
WISH
BBT
PBL
NTWK
HAT

UFR, i'm sorry you fell for the PnD shills.

Anyone in coinmetro?

yes

guys i have lux, should i sell it for DNA and buy back ?

Selling something when it is at its lowest point is really smart user!

Do that.

VOISE.
Binance and Kucoin listing in the next 2 weeks.

if i sell now, and make 20% On DNA and buy back, its some profit.

I dont think the price of lux will rice tomorrow, it will rise in february, but i am not sure, thats why i am asking

Also wanna contribute shilling
*waddles into the corner of the room*
> theres a treasure chest
*shy look into Op eyes*
*trys to open it with all my force*
>pic relatet falls out

The events that are happening mid Feb will cause the price to rise, but that rise will happen far prior to them actually taking place.

Just look at ICON with their mainnet launch. The price didn't even move because it was already priced in.

Lux will surge as soon as bitcoin stops having a seizure every 10 seconds.

The choice is yours man.

VOISE, BNTY, CAN
>All under 40m cap

>CAN & BNTY already on major exchanges (Like Binance & Kucoin)

>VOISE is being listed on one of the top 5 exchanges soon
>Will pump when listed

>Thank me later

W-w-wAHHHHHHHHH I DONT KNOW HAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Voise will atleast 3x soon after new exchange listing

Unironically UFR

Yes, it is being shilled. But it is still a good coin that is supposed to take off again once alpha is released.

Spectre, get in now wile you can still afford it.

CEFS

Posw. Being rebranded. Tiny marketcap. Will be hella useful for ETH POS staking. Also can be used for tax “minimizing”

PROC - Watch it blow up like Tron with Venture Capitalists using it as a pump.

buy ERY, thanks me in a week

LUX

I just hold CEFS, not worried about the price to be honest, I’m trying to accumulate enough to earn enough in dividends to pay my monthly expenses.

That said, since I’ve been holding since the coin launched last Oct. I’ve noticed the usually end of the month pump and dump. If I didn’t value the payouts more I’d definitely be swing trading it. My worry is that the market cap is so low and it’s still a reletively new profit sharing coin I don’t want to lose my position because this coin can easily hit $25k and still be under 150m market cap. The dividends on this are the best out of all profit sharing coins and with only 6300 totally supply, these won’t stick around at this price all year long.

you guys are dumb, LUX is being pumped by huge twitter accounts and they're gonna dump on your morons. meanwhile all the smart people are buying ALIS

Those "huge twitter accounts" have their money locked in masternodes.

Hey it's your call man. Just bookmark the LUX chart and open it up in a month. Lets see who was right.

what about blockport? looks like it just got listed on ED

blockport ios on cryptopia?

No, and it probably won't be listed there. To less underground

BPT?

coinmarketcap is showing just ED and IDEX as markets

do you know of any future listings? looks like they have partnership with ark

SUMO

SPANK

CAPP is a pretty decent shitcoin

this, hands down. Sumokoin will x2 during weekend.

Flt will have two forks in Jan Feb and rebranding dyor user 3million mcap