GET IN HERE BEFORE MOON

BOSCH AMA INCOMING IN AN HOUR, IOTA HAS BOTTOMED OUT. BUY NOW FUCKTARDS STOP BEING LOSERS AND BUY SOMETHING BEFORE NEWS DROPS.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7sxgx0/bosch_ama_january_25th/?st=JCUU68M8&sh=59e007bc
bosch-presse.de/pressportal/de/en/robert-bosch-venture-capital-makes-first-investment-in-distributed-ledger-technology-137411.html
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7sxgx0/bosch_ama_january_25th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least provide some fucking source

“The XDK is a rapid prototyping tool and programmable sensor device. It consists of an accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, humidity sensor, pressure sensor, temperature sensor, acoustic sensor, and digital light sensor. The device allows you to monitor machines and environments remotely over Bluetooth or Wireless, allowing you to visualize and analyze the data on the Frontend. By doing this, it enables your devices, products, and machines to become IoT ready and transforms them into smart devices. As we saw in the live demo, the data that the XDK gathers is an example of the data that can be bought/sold via the Tangle.”

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7sxgx0/bosch_ama_january_25th/?st=JCUU68M8&sh=59e007bc

BOSCH IS THE BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT IOT COMPANY WITH MOST PATENTS IN THE WORLD THEIR SMART PRODUCTS WILL BE USING IOTA FOR TRANSACTION THIS WILL BE HUGE

Not on Bittrex ; ((

OP this is lost case
>/biz is literally brainlet faggots who believe nazi FUD about refuge cities.

Bosch HQ: Hello?
Pajeet: Good day Sirs. We have quality engineered token for your business.
Bosch HQ: wtf?
Pajeet: Buy IOTA token. do all your work for 25% cost. fire all of staff and make big money.
Bosch HQ: ok ranjid valvaduhla where do i send check.
Pajeet: Shit Street #44, India. thank you sirs. many profits to your futures.

Why this many posts about IOTA recently?, makes me suspicious

This nazi /pol/ FUD is what made me lose out on the previous IOTA moon before marketplace news dropped. Im all in this time.

Nobody said that lefties are not prone to fomo into the only project by one of them in crypto, no matter scam or not. Just don't consider that shit a long term hold and expect the "devs" not to steal your funds in the most literal sense

>le reddit army

They are 50-50% shill and FUD posts so I'm not sure

/pol nazi's super active on here - they shilled and dump on newfags XRB at $30 and FUD on IOTA so they can accumulate on the cheap.

The AMA doesn't mention IOTA at all, and look at all those panic questions about that very fact. haha.

rollin

Why did you think the inventment company of Bosch decided to buy IOTA tokens and publish a press release about it? They will obviously use the token...

>used inspect elemet edits during the initial shilling
>literally came to certain forums to ask how to effectively fake news
>Expect anybody to believe they didn't fake statements again
The end game will be the devs in jail for fraud, if they get lucky. Wouldn't wonder if some will be found dead in their hipster lofts

bosch-presse.de/pressportal/de/en/robert-bosch-venture-capital-makes-first-investment-in-distributed-ledger-technology-137411.html

“Scam”

Cant wait to laugh at the /pol/ nazis again.

They just confirmed they will be using IOTA.

So the /pol/ nazis were spreading bs FUD again? Whats new.

Thanks OP, sold my XLM for this.

eat shit

1) How small do you see the sensor becoming when it is ready for commercial usage? Is it something that will be small enough to put in most devices?

2) What is the first real world use-case you can see utilizing XDK an the tangle? How far away do you think that is?

3) Your introduction mentions the Tangle but curiously does not mention IOTA at all. Do you see your sensors utilizing the IOTA token on the tangle or will it be a separate token?

>1)The XDK is ready for commercial usage now. While this was developed as a prototyping kit, it can be used as the end product now. We don't have plans to modify the current XDK design now. Should you choose this device as a prototype to lead you to a final product, that final product can then change the form factor to a smaller size based on the technology you need to keep in the device. Bosch can help and build this final design for you if the business model and use case is relevant for us.

>2) We can use this with the Tangle and IOTA if the application requires accountability and audit-ability of the process. The use cases can extend to smart building, cities, manufacturing etc. We are planning on launching a Proof of Concept in our plants today.

>3) IOTA token and tangle are essentially the same thing. Data on the Tangle will be transmitted using IOTA tokens

Proof of concept in Bosch plants TODAY. Data transfer ON tangle using IOTA tokens. XDK ready for commercial usage RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

IOTA is a CHINK SCAM.

/thread

>Norwegian, German, and Belarusian co-founders
>chink scam
Your lack of research will come back to haunt you.

How the fuck is nothing reacting to good news lately
>Adelecoin
>VEN
>XLM
>now IOTA

Q: Will IOTA also be used in combination with other Bosch sensor devices besides the XDK?
I am asking this because the XDK seems rather expensive and overcomplete for something like supply chain tracking, in which I see a great future for IOTA. Thank you in advance.

A: All types of sensors and data eventually will have the potential to integrate. Being so, all of our devices have the potential to be connected to the IOTA Tangle in the future, whether it be through gateways or through the device itself.

market is in a downturn unfortunately.

Need I say more?

It's fucking happening

That article literally says that iota is the first of many IoT venture capital investments Bosch will make in the crypto sphere. No where does it say that Bosch will be actually using the iota tokens they purchased for transactions.

>3) IOTA token and tangle are essentially the same thing. Data on the Tangle will be transmitted using IOTA tokens

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7sxgx0/bosch_ama_january_25th/

plus, it's from december 2017, so anything that could give momentum to IOTA already happened.

to be honest it's sitting confortably low and grabbing a few could be a good idea.

They just confirmed that in the AMA.

I know. I am just saying that Bosch is clearly hedging their bets. IOTA is just being presented as one of the possible solutions not as the only solution.

Search for their response to a redditor named j00xed if you don't believe me.

>Cologne research institute
>Koln
>fucking Baghdad kebab 2.0
Just!

Don't forget about Volkswagen AG CDO joining IOTA. Volkswagen AG owns Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, Lamborghini and the list goes on.

Why the fuck would I need to turn my fridge into a botnet device? REALLY? This has got to be the stupidest thing ever!

woho they responded to my question in AMA

No

iota is an experimental, centralized and unsecured project