Redditor here from /r/personalfinance. Why do you think you autists have a chance at getting rich...

Redditor here from /r/personalfinance. Why do you think you autists have a chance at getting rich? I've already made 2k last year from my mutual funds and saved up to 3k cooking my own meals and being frugal.

I laugh whenever one of you rambles on about "moon missions," and "making it." God, it feels good to see this bear market right now.

Bait

$2,000 oH NO AH AH HA HAA AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAA

$2,000 oH NO AH AH HA HAA AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAA

>I've already made 2k last year from my mutual funds
Whoa now, don't spend it all in one place!

AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

When this crypto bubble crashes, I will be the one laughing. Hahahahahahahah

In all seriousness, it's the stock market that's going to crash though.

>2,000 a year on investments
>Could make more mowing fucking lawns
No coiners absolutely BTFO’d. In a bear market we still got 500% gains. Things change people change welcome to 24/7 stocks, you just cant keep up. Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

With you and your whole 2k?

I swear to god. What's wrong with working a job and dedicating yourself to a project with a team? I've had alot of fun and cool insights with my coworkers and I don't feel miserable at my job. This mutual fund is just extra income. I'm still making 60k a year doing back end development for my company.

On a serious note, what do you use for backend dev? PHP? Python? Node.js? .NET?

2K from a 20K investment in a year? That's nothing compared to the almighty crypto. Crypto can fucking match the dollar you put in and give you another dollar on top of that. It is possible to moon so hard it puts 2k dollars on top of every dollar. Traditional investing is too slow and lame.

This.

I'm not sure why people are ignoring reality. Every mainstream financial expert, layman and their grandma keeps yapping on about crypto being in a bubble. Meanwhile the stock and most notably the housing market is absolutely in a huge bubble. I get the feeling once those pop, people will have a bit more to worry about than crypto being a scam, if they're not particularily busy actually evacuating into crypto themselves...

He probably uses PHP like the fucking boomer he is.

Good job OP you baited at least 18 retards.

Java and PHP

I really hope this is a bait.

I used to think this way. I was making $150k a year at a silicon valley company.

Working in an office was just a huge waste of my time, and I'm never going back. Useless meetings, office politics, middle management, sucking up to dickheads, etc etc. I actually love being productive, but it's hard to do in an office.

Being on my own has changed my life. I now focus on personal projects that I actually have fun doing and are much more fulfilling. I have ample time to learn new things, and can learn skills much faster. I can wake up at 1pm on a monday and go see a movie if I want. The list goes on and on.

This

>redditor here
jesus christ mate

This desu

Corporate programming gets old after 1-2 years if you have any individuality.

>I laugh whenever one of you rambles on about "moon missions," and "making it." God, it feels good to see this bear market right now.

Shitty bait m8 but I’ll post for those reading and nodding along (nocoiners STILL too chicken shit to invest but can’t stop obsessively lurking):

We’ve had fun memeing and dreaming that we might make it.

Friends from /r/PersonalFinance,

I got a 100k inheritance from daddy,
how can I best hedge my wealth in order to get him to give me more?

Thanks in advance

>
>loves being productive
>lies in bed all day jacking off then goes to the movies

Fucking newfags itt replying to a bait thread. Good job OP, I suppose.

What are some personal projects you're working on?

You can jack off and still be productive. Better than getting burnt out from having to go to an office every single day for the rest of your life

Always wanted to learn music when I was in my wagecuck job. The first day of being free, I started learning music production. Its been 2 years since then, and I've done projects for pretty big artists and I've developed a large following. My friends are pretty blown away at what I've done in such a short period of time. Never been happier

This is bait but the sad thing is that without crypto, many of us would resort to this shit of small savings while still wagecucking until we hit 65.

enjoy being poor nocoiner

I buy good projects like VEN, XLM, enterprise stuff like TNT, CVC, and one or two privacy coins with room to grow like zCoin and ZEN.

then I sit around and drink and watch tv and do nothing because I know I will make it. been working for 7 months.

just keep buying little bits of projects with enterprise use. It's what will matter in 2018 through the end.

crypto is only hard if you make it hard

I know you’re trolling, but 99% of posters here have less than $250 “invested” in crypto

Absolutely. I worked at a large company in San Jose and the corporate structure got me burned out within a year.

I hope I can reach this point in the near future. If NEO reaches the current ETH price then I can.

>300+ replies