AXSPIRE AUTOPSY THREAD

>tfw the success of an entire coin was destroyed by a brilliant anonymous fudder named JR

What was ico price?

10 cents

0.1 cent and it's at 0.14 on idex right now

0.07 on pre, I got in early.

I sold at x5, will buy it again, please FUD some more.

Only lucky people who got their tokens already have made any money. Everyone else is getting fucked by the dev team

Basically if you got your coins late you gotta wait a few months for this shitcoin to hit a bigger exchange

well that's what happens when you hire one pajeet to send out all the coins one wallet at a time. i bet it was JR's fault.

FKN JR

too early to deem this coin shit. its not even available on major exchanges right now. buy now or regret later

All of you "low volume" folks are fucking delusional. Have you looked at any ICO that has been released in the past month? The biggest pump is the first day and then they gradually decline. As soon as they hit an exchange they tank. People who haven't gotten their tokens yet are getting fucked in the ass by the dev team who refuse to take any responsibility for how badly of a job they are doing.

do you honestly believe that this coin will never go above 0.10? within a year? 4 years?

LSG, their previous company, has been around for 10 years and is small timey as fuck. I do not trust their ability to obtain and keep clients, especially based on their actions so far. At this point, I'll be happy to get my initial investment back. But this coin is on a fairly steady decline and will join the ranks of the 1000+ sub $20 million coins on CMC.

I bet you didn't know this but LSG was run by JR

You know its him when he does the breathes in haha threads, hes doing it with chainlink right now.

Cant even get rid of these fucking bags as all my deposits fail on this shit exchange.

Now they fucking deleting posts/banning users in their telegram that are saying anything negative about their token distribution.

This ICO is a fucking joke

Sure JR/Pajeet maybe both.

JR fucked my wife

FUCKING JR. HE HAS TO BE STOPPED. HE'S TOO POWERFUL

Can't stop the 480k tokens I just received, holding for a year boys.

>he still doesn't know
i think youre underestimating JR. look at all he's accomplished so far. Just remember, it's never the coin, it's always JR. you must stop JR and then your coin will succeed. This is your mission. Do not fail. Your future depends on it.

Im always one of the first on his threads to shut him down.

Fantastic work soldier. Never stop the fight. Axpire depends on you. You are crucial to the cause. If you don't stop JR we will never moon.

STOP JR
STOP JR
STOP JR

What did you expect buying a token sellable to burgers with an 800 number and countdown timer on their homepage? It was a website to sell tokens, not whatever their fake core business objective is.