Why haven't you invested in UFR yet?

UFR is pretty much the gold standard for cryptocurrency investment.
>Working alpha coming out soon
>New upcoming exchanges
>Low market cap
>Great idea
When Upfiring inevitably moons, I'll have a big laugh at all the fools and Veeky Forums noobs who didn't buy into this gem.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinanalysis.io/upfiring/
youtube.com/watch?v=eD9HI-J9DIw
youtube.com/watch?v=k6sQqRlcC7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They use women to sell coins? Good God. Who would take financial advice from women?

just in case you are new here there is a pajeet discord group that spams daily UFR threads, don't fall for their scam

Nice! A decentralized P2P sounds really promising. Their whitepaper looks really good. It's also very interesting how you can set the price of the torrents you upload.

This. This shit is the biggest fucking scam on Veeky Forums and is literally shilled here every HOUR because of some stupid fucking pump & dump discord group.

you guys should pick a new coin too shill. Your not fooling anybody with this shit.

thanks just bought 900k

Are you this new?
That fucking shop is one of the worst Ive seen..

the point doesn't seem to be fooling. I saw the discord group where they focus on UFR, and they're so transparent about shilling it's laughable that people still feel the need to call them out.

>
Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages. All transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain - allowing transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.
I'm sold

>I'm sold
thanks just bought another 450k

How is it a scam? It's a solid coin, no matter if it'S being shilled or not.

>How is it a scam? It's a solid coin, no matter if it'S being shilled or not.
thanks just bought another 12k

not to mention its a niche place in crypto. less competition=more chance to moon. accumulating now is a smart idea

Shilled or not it doesn't matter. Only idiots are buying without research and because of rumors. Everybody should read the whitepaper and check the team behind the project. With this one I think that product will be accepted by people and the team is very responsive. That's why I bought into it.

Nice meme my friend. I just don't get why you hate money that much. I thought everyone here wants to make it but here's you just doing it for the memes. Sad!

Yell, it's not really that. It's a shilling group, we've been holding and we'll hold for some time longer. It's actually a good shitcoin in terms of keeping it's value. I've been justed on Canya for example. Buy the dip, it almost alway comes back to 1$

The people screaming "BUT MUH SCAM" are the same idiots on Reddit who sold at $0.30 due to FUD about the group.

Hold tight boys. When that Alpha releases we are going to the moon

can't wait for alpha, once people are able to use the platform we should see a big rise in popularity.

hodl tight boys

thanks just bought another 519k

I don't get why everyone is getting so butthurt about shilling? This coin has great potential unlike a bunch of other coins. Do the research on it and you'll see. Alpha release is coming soon, you'll be sorry when you miss out

coinanalysis.io/upfiring/

Niggas whomstdve dont buy UFR havent watched enough rick and morty. Sad!

Is that woman on the right supposed to be hot?

Yeah, no thanks.

Spend money on models and can't even get hot ones. If they're incapable of doing something as basic as that, why trust them to deliver a decent crypto product.

thanks just bought another 45k

That's fucking horrendous

UFR !

what's the show in this gif?

youtube.com/watch?v=eD9HI-J9DIw

Moomins, i tought everyone saw this as a kid.

consider the shill group to be free marketing for a coin we believe to be promising. sure, we post memes and want the coin to moon, that'd be in the best interest for everyone.

thanks just bought 95k

youtube.com/watch?v=k6sQqRlcC7c
Found the footage from the GIF