I dont even want a million anymore. I just want $200k to $400k. Is it even possible anymore with this folio?

I dont even want a million anymore. I just want $200k to $400k. Is it even possible anymore with this folio?

Yes. By EOY

Certainly not this year

dump cardano and eos and buy monero

Sure but not anytime soon. You need the marketcap to be 5 trillion, so in about 6-8 months.

Not with satanist EOS coin it's not, user. Repent your heathen ways and maybe there's a chance for you yet. Also, buy some link man wtf

You're missing NEO

>Certainly not this year
Not even 200k? Damn thats a brutal prediction

More EOS!

Im only holding ADA and EOS as hedges for my ETH holdings. I'm trying to add NEO but im not comfortable with China talking shit about crypto often.

This year won't be mooning as the last one. He needs a 2trillion mc for this, which is only maybe going to happen this year

With just these 3? Maybe...
If you want parabolic gains, you gotta be looking on Etherdelta, tokens with lots of potential that are currently ranked 100-300 on coinmarketcap, and pray you buy in to one that captures alot of attention. It's possible with alot of research.

ETH Will be 3k by EOY
EOS will be 40 by EOY
ADA 1.50 by EOY
You will have your Money - but look into HPB, LUX, and get some OMG for when it runs up from 18 to 300

>he fell for the weiss memeratings
lel

>This year won't be mooning as the last one. He needs a 2trillion mc for this, which is only maybe going to happen this year
I still have 44k in the bank but.... im not really comfortable adding more with all the Tether FUD looming around.

>If you want parabolic gains, you gotta be looking on Etherdelta, tokens with lots of potential that are currently ranked 100-300 on coinmarketcap, and pray you buy in to one that captures alot of attention. It's possible with alot of research.
Thats the thing user, if the past months have shown anything its that marketcap really doesnt mean shit when it comes to how fast a coin will pump. Look at BTC it pumped 300%, Ripple is an even bigger example of how a billion dollar token can pump higher than Etherdelta shitcoins.

>weiss ratings
I actually bought into this because ive been reading the ETH threads in both Veeky Forums and reddit and most of the ETH bagholders seem to be wary of ADA and EOS specifically. That was weeks before the Weiss ratings and even before Teeka shilled ADA.

Seeing the Weiss ratings only made me more confident of my ETH hedges.

>OMG for when it runs up from 18 to 300
I forgot about OMG lmao, it has been really underperforming lately. Wont it pump hard only when Plasma comes out?

I assume ETH will probably moon harder than OMG when plasma comes.

OMG has much more room to grow, I only see ETH 3 - 4x'ing this year ($4,000 tops) OMG has room to do a 10x - 20x

Teeka also shilled EOS 2+ months ago but said to buy up to $1.60 or $1.80 and thats when the huge EOS pump started.

Weiss gave every smart contract platform a B. You're probably too stupid to tell the explain the difference between ETH and BTC

ADA and EOS are shitcoins OP lmao rekt

OP just buy OMG and LINK like a sane person

for a low cap wild card I would buy ELIXIR

Not with those ADA and EOS bags

Coins that have sucked up a huge bloated mktcap on literally nothing

You need a coin that currently has better working product than ETH

Put some money in ven and you might

>ADA and EOS are shitcoins OP lmao rekt
They're not lol, but theres probably no point in explaining to people like you.

I mean you can ignore the threads explaining why their not a shitcoin but have you ever wondered why both Palm Beach and Weiss are shilling them?

yes
eth will be 15k eoy dont listen to these niggers who have no mental capacity of this market,
eos will be 130$ eoy
ada maybe 10$ eoy you do the math

They gave fucking dogecoin a C

Literally no devs working on it, former dev told investors to stay away from it, and Weiss gave it a fucking C

I really hope so, my portfolio looks a lot like yours. (except for the thousands of shitcoins I've been buying this month) but we hold the same amount of ETH.

I think we'll make it to 200k at least.

They might not be shitcoins, but they are far far overvalued for how much they have done

Which is next to nothing

The bearish market really humbles alot of people.

>dogecoin a C
Which is unironically the flagship meme coin of crypto. You can bet your ass that thing is here to stay compared to other serious but not so popular projects.

>They might not be shitcoins, but they are far far overvalued for how much they have done
Seems you know better than Teeka Tiwari my man. He said buy ADA until $0.9. He was pretty spot on in all of his calls.

And it started today.

>Teeka Tiwari
>Having your own personal massive pump group to create self-fulfilling prophecies on all your "predictions"

And yet anyone who bought at $.9 is now sitting on bags even with the pajeet level ADA shilling

>And yet anyone who bought at $.9 is now sitting on bags even with the pajeet level ADA shilling
You would have said that when he shilled XLM too. If you dont sell during market wide dips, then maybe you'll see Teeka is right.

Not saying you shouldnt do your own research. But thinking ADA and EOS are shitcoins just because you heard it from your plebbitor friends is just dumb.

No. Risk = reward. Putting 10k into a 5m market cap coin that doubles every few weeks is much riskier but also could give greater returns.

>No. Risk = reward.
Fuck isnt crypto already risky? Like i said I only want 200k plus. If I wanted a million i'll put my 60k in LINK.

I've done my own research on both of them.

I think they're great at marketing but as far as actual substance and working product they're incredibly light for their marketshare

ADA is a collection of professors and scientists. Crypto people who don't know very much about business think this is a good thing. People who actually understand business know that these kind of people get butchered in the real business world and real markets.

Do I think ADA grows this year? Yes. Do I think it will grow as much as other platform coins? No. They are hilariously far from a usable product and they already have a vastly bloated mktcap for what they have actually accomplished.

You need to think like a venture capitalist.

Start buying low cap high risk projects dont be a bitch.

Proof of stake is coming soon in ADA. EOS is launching its complete mainnet in june that does 100k transactions per second.

If they can get these bloated marketcaps while being vaporware just like you said, then expect them to pump hard when they actually deliver.

>EOS is launching its complete mainnet in june that does 100k transactions per second.
So they say. Just like NEO can supposedly do eleventy-quadrillion tx/s but practically crashes on a couple small ICO launches

>Proof of stake is coming soon in ADA.
Oh you mean the most basic feature that every other platform already has? Babby ADA is growing up :3 cuteeee

>NEO
Yeah not touching that shit since China has a lot of tantrums. Plus the fact that it already has a working product but has not yet even been pumped near ETH shows how it will never flip ETH.

It cant even flip ADA ffs. It also wont have mainstream dev adoption given the cost to deploy smart contracts in NEO.

Sure they can lower the 40k usd fee but Da Hongfei tried to before and it tanked the price so he decided not to lower it.

Check the percentage of uncirculated NEO its higher than the uncirculated ADA and EOS. Thats why they dont care if they suffocate the ecosystem by not lowering the GAS fee.

Just goes to show which team is the truly greedy one.

The only fucking way is to ride semi-low mcaps up to 2-3x and repeat until you've got $100-150k. Only then is it worth putting into projects with a double digit billion marketcap.

And here's a little freebie I'm currently riding.
Theta;
>$140M marketcap
>Sony institutional investor
>Samsung institutional investor
>Youtube co-founder as advisor
>Twitch co-founder as advisor

put that ADA and EOS shitcoin money into WTC. Enjoy life.