Why are only white and Asian men getting into crypto?

Why are only white and Asian men getting into crypto?
Is crypto racist against blacks?
Or is the reason because whites and asians have higher IQs than blacks so they see the potential in it?

They seem like close friends.

The only blacks that did get into crypto bought bitconnect.
It was the coin for minorities.

I'm sure the kinda blacks that listen to inspirational hip hop about expensive cars, like "DJ KHALED" and wear humorously oversized cheap wristwatches and post inspirational "business memes" such as "Being rich is having a lot of money. Being wealthy is having that money work for you" despite being hyperpoor, and who wear a suit on their facebook profile pic, were all in on Tron.

rekt

ey yo hol up
sato-she niggamoto be the black man

I worked with a whole group of people in an ICO and literally nobody owned any coins even though they were working in the business on their own coin which made zero sense to me.

niggamoto created them cryptos yall niggas be wastin them cracka dollas on
we be the real investors nigga

Your realize crypto is owned by more minorities than whites

why? it is quick rich scheme

Blacks only shill bitconnect...

>the beyonce of crypto

Why must there be thots?

>the Beyonce of crypto
Made me chuckle

White hispanic into Crypto here.

Barrier of entry into the market. Most people don't understand crypto even if they know about it and want to invest. Those that don't understand and try some means to invest usually get scammed and thus we see massive amount of FUD around crypto in the mainstream media.

this is what you think whiteboi

im a black girl and im here

I suspect you already know the answer, but yes, blacks generally have lower IQs and most don't have the capability to comprehend crypto, or even how their own bank account works.

>10 years project
>checking every hour
10x365
3650×24
87600 checks

You wish you had friends, user?

Bitmex CEO is black

>closet fag pic

I'm black and trade crypto. There's a monetary barrier for entry, let alone a computer literacy barrier.

inb4 muh reparations
inb4 50 cent

S-sure...

I'm sorry this a whites only thread. Goodbye.

I am a cute loli and I own 100 Bitcoin!

>mfw insecure fag
>mfw whites will be minority in 2040
>mfw cant discuss race politics w/o ethnocentrism

kek
She definitely “has crypto bags”

the thots are there to sacrifice to the gods of crypto for our gains

CEO of BitMEX is unironically black

lol haven't seen this image in a minute. Hat's off to you user

>computer literacy barrier

>whats a whitepaper

Niggers everyone

Normies are so fucking retarded.

I'm black. And I am here for da white womyn

>insicure fags
The niggers are the most insecure race
>white minority
Idk have you ever been on pol the nazi feeling is coming back also mixed race means blacks will also be a minority
>ethnocentrism
Where the fuck do you think you are on reddit

CFP here. I actually helped out a black dude who remembered that he bought a bunch of coins back in 2012. Dude came to us confused as fuck since according to him he bought them just to "shut a friend up about it."

This dude has 750 coins in his wallet. This dude went from working a Government job to multimillionaire overnight.

actually this, only black dudes i've seen in crypto are ones crying over being conned by bitconnect

>The niggers are the most insecure race
This. Which other race so desperately tries to come across as masculine, and which other race responds with such aggression to the notion of homosexuality? Niggers.

>Where the fuck do you think you are on reddit
Please can you refrain from using microagressive languages thx

You didn't scam him? wtf is wrong with you

good lord you are idiots

Basically brainlets don't get into crypto

Black here.
I’m in ven, bto, zcl, qash, colx.
Made +200% of my initial investment. Was up 400% when things were good early January.

Honestly i see this stuff as gambling but i think theses coins will fair better later in the year.

Black dude here, with Haitian parents
>Self taught programmer
>Highest degree is high school diploma
>Worked as credit analyst at a fortune 500 company
>No friends because I'm too different
Ama

do you hold pic related?

Lol do you actually think /pol/ or Veeky Forums in general represents the general population? Its all rejects and fringe assholes here. Definitely a minority.

Do you have some white in your ancestral lineage?

>Haitian
Do you tell your Guyanese friends about your Crypto gains?

>fair better
nice try bud

Naw bro missed out on the ico

We have clients that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He's is a small fish in the waters of DC money.

ya'll are the ones posting this racist shit. I'm happy lurking and rating portfolios. why are you so aggressive user? what repressed feelings did uncle jim instill in you? wanna talk about it user?

lmao OP thinks niggers knows how to do anything other than do drugs, sell drugs, and kill eachother

Nope

No friends user. Talking about that kind of stuff is to much. I'm not going to be the one to break it all down

>tfw black and into crypto
>tfw crypto got me learning TA and investment banking to hopefully get a career into it
>tfw studying to take my CFA
>tfw jobless virgin neets keep calling me a dumb nigger

>Nope

Actually, you do. Pretty much every black person in America does.

I’m black. Not in on TEL tho.

>believes in TA
>claims not to be a dumb nigger

> computer science undergrad and masters in computer engineering here

>TA

Well OP, nignogs are braindead so they fall easy prey for any scam under the sun from Bitconnect to cripple and TRX as long as there is any quota of unga bunga tribalism, picture sums it up alright

No way man. Crypto is for high IQ investors, especially high IQ investors on biz, who have the highest IQ. Naturally the high IQ is strongly correlated with race, which is why we're pretty much all white here. Also it's for men, women are irrational and don't know how to money. That's why we're all so successful on here and spend all day posting.

>TA

Crypto will fund the coming 4th Reich. Day of the rope brought to you by chainlink

I like how all the things you are saying so ironically are unironically true. Do you see many women in crypto? Do you KNOW many women who could ever figure out how to get into crypto?

Its because all those dumb niggers invested in bitconnect cuz theyre lazy pieces of shit.

Is this the part where the neet feels hurt and starts posting meme images without providing any argument or alternatives to TA? I’m willing to learn.

Flipping a coin is about as effective as TA, and it saves you a lot of time.

> (You)
>
>
>
>Believes in meme triangles without any supporting evidence
>Demands we prove they don't work

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

I personally don't do any TA. I'm a value investor.

Some of you guys sound pretty insecure atm

I triggered the niggers, cant say i didn't expect it

It's Thursday afternoon and alot of fear is in the market with btc futures expiring tomorrow. The most insecure of neets are in full swing atm

I've met plenty of capable women in my line of research. Your perception of the world is based on memes.

lol far from triggered, I just wanted to give some input and maybe change some ignorant perspectives

Black guy here. I'm basically a neckbeard in an athletes body. Most my friends are white and I don't really mind it. There's so much more to life than race. Although I do plan on participating in the white genocide.

Low caste chimp-out incoming!

>Black dude here, with Haitian parents.
So you're Haitian.

>line of research
good lord

>>tfw studying to take my CFA
No you're not Jamal

If your parents are from Germany but you were born in Brooklyn...are you German or American?

>le everyone is American meme.
So what are you then, just black? Or now you are an African-American despite coming from Haiti?

>white
>Hispanic

Choose one

Yeah and I'm going to go find a Shaniqua and use her to ruin your race too you wide-nosed thick-lipped subhuman

Niggers are only interested in instant gratification.

Investing is just too 90 iq for them.

Why niggas like tron so much?

Cause its cheap

Hipster

>hyperpoor kek

makes me sad though since im 28 and only make like 35k a year delivering za. Wonder if that constitutes me as hyperpoor. Probably. Ive been living on my 35k a year income on my own for 3 years, without touching my cryptos. Blockfolio says about 170k atm, been thinkin bout finally selling some ethereum for these all these fancy shit coins u kids are talking about now a days. Thinking about taking 20% of my ethereum and putting it evenly across xlm,ven,icx,neo and link. Wonder if this would be retarded.

Implying white genes would not improve blacks

We all knew two black guys and saw how it turned out

Women unfortunately do not have the capacity to think long term. Hell, most of the girls I know have zero passion and parrot any person they perceive as worthwhile. Are women empty shells?

Why not just pick one promising altcoin (VEN) and put your money there rather than spread out the investment to the point that any return will be watered down massively?

Then you would also be participating, thanks for the help user.

Kek

i am a simple man with my income, as long as i got a few 100k in the blockfolios im comfy. even it it means 20% yearly return. all i do is smoke weed and play dota, work 30 hours a week delivering

Women are basically along for the ride. They will adapt their personality to whatever man they have latched on to. They don't have actual hobbies of their own outside of talking about other people, and spending their man's money in order to raise their status in the eyes of other women.

I fail to see where i did even mention TA, guess reading was too much work for you

This is all i do, compound gains, soon Thor, compound more, work enough to pay bills while blockfolio compounds to 10 mil

No incentive to sell and pay taxes, someday the world will come to us, and I will buy the melted down debt world with my crypto pennies on the dollar

Patience