Crypto is already mainstream, it got more media coverage than we could have imagined

>crypto is already mainstream, it got more media coverage than we could have imagined

>every dumb millennial who was meant to feed the bubble is already in hoping that internet monopoly money will rise enough to pay off their tuition

>market cap only 500 billion, most of it will leave the moment there is some real uncertainty

>no more moons

>all the smart money has already pulled out

Other urls found in this thread:

meanderful.blogspot.com.es/2017/12/is-that-bubble-thats-bubble.html
youtu.be/1BfMFOd0-l0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cashed out 90% of my internet bucks last week and left 10% in just in case and Im already down like 30%. Is this really the end anons?

>market share in consumer markets: 0%
>crypto is already mainstream
Stop looking at everything from your crypto trader perspective, you faggot.
You know the purpose of currencies is not speculation.
Come back when crypto coins are used by the mainstream to pay for shit.

There's real uncertainty now. There is always and always will be real uncertainty you clown.

This is smart, buy back in after the decline. Wait a few months and get into BTC at below 8K.

Where are we on this chart then?

In terms of trading early adopters, in terms of usage not even innovation

Its close to zero because there is next to zero reason why anybody would want to use a cryptocurrency over regular currency. Once you grow out of the down with the establishment cyberphunk faze people realize why having regulations is actually a good idea.

so you are saying we are going to be millionares in a few years? please say that.

>why anybody would want to use a cryptocurrency over regular currency
>people realize why having regulations is actually a good idea

you must not know Vechain yet. You will.

no fucking way btc is going back to 800usd. I have no idea where we are going but I think crypto is going to take off again in this year.

crypto crash is good for the wealthy.

crypto stagnation is ok for everyone.

crypto take off is very profitable for everyone.

but what do I know, I am a newbie faggot. Took me too much time to accumulate enough "wealth" to get in to crypo. I missed 2017 oct-nov-december but if the same thing happens in 2018 then we are going to be millionares and the whales are going to be extra fat.

Growing crypto is good for everyone. Crashing crypto is only good for the whales. Thats why Im all in in 2018. Get rich or die trying niggaz.

we're already way past that point in the chart.

I own VeChain Mr Redditor. Its one of about 8 cryptos which actually aren't worthless

Just for you. We will be millionares. Currently sitting at 16k, I believe it is possible. Difficult but possible

>not using logarithmic scale
weak FUD honestly

You're just talking about the investors/speculators. Wait for some of the non-scam coins with real uses to go live.

>why having regulations is actually a good idea.

>Once you grow out of the down with the establishment cyberphunk faze people realize why having regulations is actually a good idea.
Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums BTFO

i think crypto have at least 2 years before it will stop being profitable as it right now
after that we will start seeing a massive dying on some alts but i dont think crypto as whole will go away

I h8 Reddit. Enterprise only blockchain coins for me.

I did the same. Anyone with half a brain is going to fiat right now.

would love to compare notes

currently, I only own VEN, XLM, CVC, TNT, RCN, SALT. Been stacking more VEN. What other legit enterprise coins ya got (don't say Ripple, i acknowledge it's existence, but won't support).

Inflation is a good thing, retard.

we much closer to bottom than top now genius, too risky to sell, u get BTFO like December

Keynes please

Most normies still think crypto is a scam and the only crypto is Bitcoin. Most of them on Facebook (gamers) STILL think people mine Bitcoin with GPUs. We aren't even close to the top.

This is just a lie. My great-aunt owns ripple. Even shitcoins are mainstream.

This is a global market Einstein

not even .001 percent own crypto

Ur aunt is a smart one

>we’re still early adopters! There are remote tribes in the amazon that haven’t heard of bitcoin yet.

Those tribes don't even have cellphones yet over 90% of millennials in the US have a phone. Those same millennials still by and large think crypto is a scam.

>Boomers think crypto is a ponzi or le evil hacker money
>Gaymers are butthurt beyond imagination due to video card prices, blaming it on crypto instead of manufacturers
>Retarded youtubers make fun of crypto as a way of losing all your money and they feed their content into millions of guillible nigger cattle
>Subhuman niggers are still assblasted about actually being scammed by shit like BCC
>Jihadis still argue if crypto is haram or not
We're still early into this

What Can crypto be used for?
Hard mode: don’t link to YouTube

i hav purxased espers

Give me one (1) reason crypto couldn't replace fiat

It can be used as a digital asset store, where everyone can invest and not lose their wealth unlike the shitcoin USD

I can exchange money for goods when the power is out.

Do you really carry physical money?

Trustless decentralized ledgers n shiet have many applications, i love VEN's approach to this since it actually gives it a very good practical use which might both increase product value and reduce costs
Too volatile, poor fungibility.

Yes.

You are in minority also, shop cash system wil not be able to function during power out. People are trained to rely on technology, thus you won't be able to make purchase because cashier doesn't know how to account it.

many online retailers including overstock

300k locations in Japan accept crypto

Vechain using blockchain in enterprise

ur an idiot if you aren't all in on good projects literally the easiest time to get rich in history by doing nothing but buying right

Crypto's main selling points are being trustless and able to own your assets. Crypto probably will eventually replace stock market and other non-physical assets.

for example its safe from government and banks its may be much more useful for people who live in country like Venezuela it may also be useful for people who are censored by government for they option also its still cheaper and faster that using banks for transfer money into another country and in the end if oneday we become cashless society i will rather have control over it that let it on corporrations

>when the power is out
your phone can do it m8

When power is out, internet doesn't work. But so won't shops either.

Cash is obsolescent, and if there's long term blackouts theres much bigger problems going on.

>Too volatile, poor fungibility.
Not inherent to crypto, especially because it's used to speculate by a fraction of a fraction of the population.

Fiat is also volatile, the ruble lost half it's value in a year. Given the West's financial insolvency, it'd be stupid to think the same thing couldn't happen to us.

>whats data

How do you buy things online? Also do you mail cash to your utilities company as well? Thought most only accepted checks or money orders, all backed by digital banking accounts.

>crypto will replace the stock market

And you expect me to take advice from you retards

what is the other 7?
eth?
icx?
neo?
?

So you’re saying that digital transfers already exist? Then we don’t need crypto. Check mate.

But it will, it already works much better, isn't centralized, and don't have to trust jew to host your digital number in their server.

>he thinks it won't and already hasn't in some areas

>digital transfers that are facilitated through 3rd parties

Nigger you don't seem to understand, and it appears you lied about using only physical cash.

Lose wallet ket, lose all funds
normalfags want customer support

>january dip
>people are killing themselves
is everyone here a newfag

>what are custodial serves for retards who can't manage their own assets

Literally hasn't even started yet.

It's only just arrived in the normiesphere, we are at the beginning of the largest speculative bubble the world has ever seen.

DOTCOM X 1000.

tfw you got in 2016.
heard the same shit throughout 2017
>BTC at 1K
>2K
>4K
>10K

understatement

correlation =/= causation, are you seriously implying that less silver content in Roman coins caused the collapse? I've heard some retard tier theories about why Rome fell, but this one is just kind of lame and boring.

I could just as easily say with this chart that declining silver content in Roman currency is just a symptom of a failing empire, e.g if the Empire in a time of economic prosperity (or silver mine prosperity) the % content would rise.

You're mentally stunted. Any solidity programmer can make smart contract that functions exactly like stock shares in a couple hundred lines of code. Soon there will be global decentralized crypto stocks. Yes the stock markets backend is going to be replaced by blockchain since it's one of the most obvious and atraiggtforward use cases that benefit from a trustless system.

Goddamn some of you are such low IQ and understand so little of how this entire technology class works.

>Rome fell

Rome fell for the exact same reasons as the West
>People got greedy and cared more about personal profit than public service
>Degeneracy rampant
>Low birthrates, need immigrants to run country
>Lack of funds cuz everything spent on War.

I agree. We are currently investing in stocks 2.0.

This. We're not even close to mainstream adoption, and that's not even mentioning the billion dollar industries that will want in on this shit.

With that being said, I think 2018 is the year of regulation.
I don't think the market will grow very fast this year.

that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, but I'm glad some retard that learned his history from /pol/ is here to explain the REAL reasons why Rome fell. Not only that, but you've miraculously managed to draw a direct comparison to an empire that existed 1,000 years ago to our modern day, car driving, internet using world. Nicely done.

mfw
>nigger cattle

too bad temple os has no ability to use the internet. imagine making a temple-os-wallet and mining on temple os

> a trustless system.

This is the core problem.
The system is not trustless in practice.
Miners control btc network
Miners are located in physical countries
Vitalik controls ETH. Didn't like transaction and created fork

I agree that blockchain makes more convenient platform for buying and selling securities.But I am not sure that the platform is secure enough to trust fortune 500 co vs shitty penny stocks.

chainlink will do it?

niggers:

" 'Just kids having fun.' Bitcoin has a $100-400B market cap, depending on the precise second. Global markets are about to cross the $100,000 Billion threshold."

meanderful.blogspot.com.es/2017/12/is-that-bubble-thats-bubble.html

So keep buying shitheads, still a long way to go.

times change. people don't
technology does not change human nature
technology does not increase IQ

Crypto is halal if it is used to perform Jihad

It's much more trustless than the current system though. And there's ongoing research to make it better all the time.

> work in a CS renowned lab
> only one colleague has mined DOGE
> none of them have even BTC
> most think the whole thing is just a big ponzi
crypto still has some good days left

Technology doesn't change human nature? What? What fucking homosapien 20,000 years ago could spend all day at home sitting on his playing vidya games and be supplied for entirely by his parents for his entire life?
>technology does not increase IQ
ok glad to know you're baiting

Im sick of the uncertainty and tug of war of emotions. Its either "the bubbles popped" or "this is just the beginning". Well which one tf is it Veeky Forums

>What fucking homosapien 20,000 years ago could spend all day at home sitting on his playing vidya games and be supplied for entirely by his parents for his entire life?

I must be talking to a brainlet.

People play video games because they stimulate parts of the brain responsible for social behavior or accomplishments.
Those areas exist 20,000 it was an advantage to be social to work with other people and accomplish goals like getting food to not die
Video games trick those areas with stuff like achievements. They are like fake drugs for the brain.

>he bubbles popped
popped.
everyone exhausted.
regulation everywhere
wont see growth until real good news
LN scam.

Updated image, we are seeing now the beginning of the end

crypto is fucking done. i dont even want to read all this stupid statements in here.

it was shilled in 2017 nearly every fucking day on the news. u have got people like katy perry, floyd, 50 cent go full pajeet.

what more do u want u faggots? where should all the new money come from?

i am still invested because i am down so much. but i dont see crypto going anywhere.

Only people who think of crypto as way to get rich in fiat say this. They don't even understand what the fuck they are playing with.

Wars are started over this kinda of shit, does no one in the crypto sphere have any grasp of history¿
Ask gaddafi how well trying to start a gold backed African currency worked out for him, or Saddam wanting to sell oil in Euros rather then dollars.
You really think digital meme money will take on the banking cartels that have controlled this shit for generations?

Rofl itt, autistic NEETS living with their parents who haven’t research VEN, NEO, XLM, ETH use cases

Proof that the majority of people don't carry cash besides some bullshit anecdote?

Actually it is more likely those cartels will start their own crypto and we will live in a complete surveillance state to progress into a military state and then complete opression of 1984 proportions and worse

Learn 2 hype cycle

The real value only comes after the initial (empty) hype

The recent mindless media mania is a sign of how early we are in adopting this. No one is reporting objectively on this stuff

good, faggot, sell your bags at a loss

Yea regulation is by far my main concern at this point.

Yep, agreed cool vid to go along with this line of thinking as well, check this guys you tube channel, his name is Snordster, he is awesome.

youtu.be/1BfMFOd0-l0

>i am still invested
>but i dont see crypto going anywhere

Are you really stupid enough to believe you go from A to Z in one bull market? What?

I'm thinking more like QASH might be the one he refers to, liquidity is still a huge problem and a possible gap in the market. But to say its the next Google or Apple is a bit of an overstatement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance

Nope, you're even wrong on that note. You don't have a wealth of knowledge on biology or history so why are you speaking about either? You must know it yourself as well, so why would you spread lies on the internet, user? Is it intentional? Is it unintentional? I doubt you'll admit ever in this thread that you don't know what you're talking about, but I'd suggest doing research before trying to make arguments to make sure people who know what you're saying is wrong can't call it out easily.

Never mind that you're just playing the semantics game, technology has changed a ludicrous amount. Do you think that we are stationary in our genetics? Do you think the environment has no effect on humanity? I feel like I already know what kind of person you are just from these few sentences you've typed, wow.

Tfw you got in 2012 and have already watched the crypto retards believe it is impossible to have bear markets and you have lived through multiple. Ok.

What?

I already have an ok amount of this, thinking of getting more as the hype appears to be building.

You do not go from zero crypto adoption to global adoption in one bull market. There are several bulls and bears along the way. Yes it will go higher eventually but not after tanking first. Are you stupid enough to believe we will hit global adoption without having a couple bear markets that last years? You think the market will go from a market cap of a few billion to $200 trillion without experiencing bear markets? Are you 6?

>haha do you really think that republicans will take on the monarchs that have controlled this shit for generations?
>haha do you really think that teenagers will take on the politburo that have controlled this shit for generations?