With all the Chinese hype going around right now with VEN and WTC, I now present to you FOTA

With all the Chinese hype going around right now with VEN and WTC, I now present to you FOTA.

Fortuna (FOTA) is a cryptocurrency that looks to tap into the Chinese derivatives market. Using their own exchange and smart contract, FOTA will allow users to create any derivatives contract they want, even a derivatives contract for LINK. This is the potential of FOTA, creating derivatives for every shitcoin that is out there and potentially making you a fuck ton of money.

>Whats the point user? The ICO is already done!

Right now FOTA presents a huge buying opportunity as it just launched on Kucoin this morning. Volume is steadily pouring in and this chink coin is going no where but up.

Let me now point you the factors that will make FOTA moon in the next couple weeks.

1. Not on coinmarketcap yet

Normies can't see this coin so the floodgates are yet to open.

2. Close ties with Binance.

The head admin was seen in FOTA's telegram pre-ICO wishing the team luck. Warming up to them possibly?

We all know what happens when something hits Binance, look at PIVX or IOST. Super Moon

3. Known Saudi prince investing in it.

Pic fucking related.

Finally, FOTA is first to the scene with bringing crypto and derivatives together. This is a huge advantage, as first mover status in crypto often means moon. On top of that the global derivatives market (which china plays a large part in) is valued at around 630 TRILLION. Not billion, trillion.

Crypto + derivatives is the next big thing get in while this gem is still hidden.

Delete this.

delete, i'm still accumulating IDIOT

almost spells futa, bought 100k

I got into the ico... Is this even trading yet?

Live on kucoin

Goddamnit.. dont post it on Veeky Forums. People will buy everything that is posted on here. I need to accumulate more for cheap, because ICO was sold out in seconds... Delete this please.

Isn't GVT heading in a similar direction?

I had a friend working at a Hong Kong based Derivatives desk. Saying to get into this coin as soon as you can. I bought about 1 bitcoin worth at about 1800 sats. Ready for the ride.

delet this plx

you forgot to mention the market cap is still only 50 million. Yes.. you read that right, 50 MILLION

Almost 3x the ico price, fuck no thanks

Name any coin that currently isn't 3x the ICO price.

Eh, not really. FOTA is looking to focus solely on the derivatives market. On top of that chinese regulators are coming down on the traditional derivatives market so FOTA is targeting specifically chinese.

This ICO would of gone 10x if it wasn't for this market uncertainty were in right now. Look at QLC, launched under the same advisor Roger Lim went 10x when it was released in a healthy market.

Shill me some ICO instead you asshole, I ain't gonna buy your bags

sure is pajeet central in here

axpire. what a failure that was.

My tokens are locked for a month lad. But if you want an ICO peep medical chain or insights network

Truth, just bought in.

I was all in for medicalchain until those asshole sold 90% of the tokens in pre-sale and gave 50% bonus on top of it. I wanted to put like 10k in it fml

LINK

just dumped for 3x profits
thanks lads

Link opened at 15 cents a link it is currently over 60 cents. 3x

Seems a bit short sighted no? Look at QLC run up in its first week.

Maybe look into refereum then. Gamers love it.

>about to be listed on exchange
>bunch of posts saying delete this
>bag holders dump their load on your face

Car vertical
Ary

Your loss

Car vertical Ico Price 0.0000041667 ETH
Current Price 0.000014 Eth

Wow thats 3.35x the ICO price.

Ary ICO Price .18 USD
Current Price .28
Ary is also not listed on a major exchange. still 1.5x the ICO price.