TELCOIN

easy 100x right here. hodling long term.

this is it. plz screencap to look like a fool months from now when this moons, kthxbai

carTEL

Best day trade coin 2018

Discord Pajeets spotted.

This shit is crashing right now wtf u shilling me your bags for GTFO

I would buy it if only Coinbase allowed ETH transfers.
TELCOIN and carVertical will both get 100x easy

You know this won’t last long if I keep going around telling the whole world about it? Stop being an idiot. Also it’s bound to drop another point or two before the next news is announced

fuck i'm so impatient, but sitting tight

If you*

Buy our bags at CocosParadise. Serious trading group with access to PBC and Strawberry, daily calls and DD, limited slots as with every other group, contact me for vetting and proof.
Our lord and savior Coco has proven time and time again that patience and careful observation steady gains will be provided. He sits and stares at charts and news streams so that we can all watch stuff explode around us.

We were heavily in XRP, got in before December, bought into REQ sub 2500, XVG and NEO profits over the past half year have been consistent. We made Verge work.
[email protected] and Ill provide photos of calls.

Buy our bags.

I cant believe how retarded you are if you think arbitrage happens permanently, the fact you already mentioned it means its already too late. Enjoy the pump and dump bags retard.

i ditched mine a couple days ago but kept about $40 worth. if it moons should be enough to buy me a holiday

fine... ill delete my post

this is biz, you're not allowed to be surprised by just how retarded

Its true, double digits have flooded biz recently.

its been going strong for 2 days with half million walls on both sides and no signs of stopping but whatever. dont do it if you literally hate free money

>Quick buy into our pump and dump
You type like a Pajeet anyway. inb4 fake buy wall to fool idiots like yourself.

not telling you to buy and hold you dumb piece of shit
its like you literally cant understand simple concepts

>Dumb piece of shit
>Thinks arbitraging is a permanent thing in markets
Excuse me? Who doesn't know basic concepts?

then dont do it annon
jesus

going strong, downhill

telcoin, the new-age nigerian ''you are the only descendant of a rich king and you have inherited 100 mil USD ''- scam.

In other news, I received my 480k tokens, we did it biz, now we hold for at least a year.

Whoops wrong thread, fuck you all

you guys are bullies

Its a garbage coin, there is better things to hold and daytrade, its a pump and dump discord shill.

I AM IN 500K @ 82 SATS
stop FUDing please

Before or after the threads were spammed?

>its a pump and dump discord shill
Prove it with screenshots.

right after the first "moon"

That is a retarded thing to say, I am guessing Bazingacoin, Supreme, Upfiring were not pump and dump discord shills because I have no proof.

Altcoin Buzz just made a video on Telcoin, gonna hold for a bit b/c of yotube shill

Wonderful argument, mate. Just sold 100k
Everybody knew UFP was a PnD because they kept spamming their discord invite. Everybody knew Supreme is a retarded PnD because it was literally made on Veeky Forums for shits and giggles. You don't have any proof that TEL is a PnD, but you say that these other coins were most likely PnD, so this must be too. Is this the kind of reasoning you apply generally in your life, or you are only retarded when it comes to crypto?

He made it yesterday.
Having a sub on that youtube and twitter is highly recommended if you want to keep track of what normies are going to fomo into.

Yeah bro, multiple threads and hundreds of replies within an hour is a healthy sign, good luck with that double digit IQ of yours.

>many people talk about it
>must be a PnD
Dude, stop. You have no arguments. People talk about it because more and more people are convinced of its merit by the day. Ian Balina and Altcoin Buzz just shilled it, which means the normies are coming in, and TEL literally just started a week ago. But because you are so much of a retard that you cannot even recognize a sound project with this kind of potential, you grasp at your retarded conspiracy theories of a 130 mill mcap coin with ever-growing base support, with better and better influencers shilling it is somehow being dominated by a discord group without any proof or evidence.
You are an idiot, user. You have no arguments, you have no evidence, you have baseless FUD because you are a pajeet destined to stay poor.

Your response is as weak as your faggoty hands.

Sound exactly like the LINK holders, enjoy the delusion with your nigger CEO

I guess that's easy to say when your poor.

Should I hold on to this thing? It’s not going anywhere and the graph looks so weird. Will it ever rise?

To everyone freaking out from all the FUD, people said the exact same thing about TRX when it was in this sat range. I bought 60k of these bad boys last night in case it pulls a Tron

i dumped mine at 0.000005 ETH before a chain reaction of selling happens

people fud on here for fun, yet so many faggots fall for it.
Why would any of these shitters genuinely care about you and your money?

Just look at the chart.

clear pump and dump happened when it got listed.

This thing is headed for zero

how do you people always fall for this "WELL LOOK AT THE OTHER COINS ON KEKOIN" meme

took some ez money earlier, have fun holding bags

>clear pump and dump

It was nothing, there were no buyers in the market when it got listed, so whales could not even sell their bags. Real pump will come when market regains strength after current crash.

>le every coin moons after being listed on kucoin
>quick chart check
>find every coin gets dumped after coming onto kucoin
always listen to biz.
never listen to biz.

Yes, listen to biz now and sell!!!
You won't regret.

This shit is dead

You knew it was worth more on the btc side right?
Right?