Just a reminder to not fall for jew price suppression tricks and selling your pearls

Just a reminder to not fall for jew price suppression tricks and selling your pearls
>HODL till testnetA on 31st
>let me hear AYYIIII !

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im holding until after mainnet anyway.

>he didn't sell at 140M marker cap
>he wasn't happy with a 140x

Implying he didn't buy at ath, as is the biz way

all you the same ath bagholder that makes all these threads
this coin is worthless btw you were suppose to sell a long time ago

Honestly bought at 40 cents and in a dip near the ATH, it has the potential to do very well.

there's a difference between weakhanded pajeets like you and me.
>you liquidate your position at $4
>I will at $400

Comfy on 77k prl. Already cashed 200k from this gem before the crash, just wait until the market recovers.

sold 200k fir before product was even released
>ouch dude

He can rebuy cheaper now though, he did the smarter thing.

Cashed 200k euro, I believe it was about half my stack. Not taking profit is fucking retarded. But everyone has their own strategies I guess.

you're fully retarded if you think he could buying 200k of PRL right now

yea 200 000 is ok I guess
2 000 000 is also ok too I guess
>each it's own, you right

>I bought at the ATH please buy my bags
meanwhile
>tfw I put in $5,000 at .02 cents in december and sold at 3.2 dollars
>tfw I could back in right now and 3x my stack

>implying you could back even 50k right now without spiking up the price to $10 overnight
go drink warm milk and go to sleep

>Sells before the crash
>Cant buy back the same amount or more after
Ok bro, do you know how markets work?

I won't. I cashed 150k to my bank account and reinvest the rest in other lowcap shitcoins, some of which mooned. You will never make it if you don't take profit, reinvest and secure a portion in Fiat. I bet you lost 60% of your shit in the crash.

>he doesn't know about accumulation tactics

sorry you bought my bags user, next time try and buy in coins that are on the ground floor. PRL was shilled here literally at 1 cent

ok bruh I don't know how it works
>just put a buy order for 100k on PRL right now and see what will happen to price

poor dude thinks coins go up forever when he buys the ATH.

The people that got rich on this coin bought at less than 1/140th the price

Hahahah you are retarded my dude.

you lost when you sold your PRL positions for tiny 150k with 50k of taxes on top lmao
>hopefully that'll go towards your hair implant bruh
>you'll get another chance later

What is spreading them over the BTC/ETH pair on Kucoin and buying them on other exchanges such as ED. I am being realistic saying he played it well unlike us, regardless I still think PRL has a way to go.

>please place a buywall so my coin will moon
>please mr.whale im down 66%
anyway, nobody places a big fucking buy wall, they accumulate if they want to buy back in

my payout was $800,000 form $5000 which I put into projects with more growth potential

stay poor newfag, you sound like the asshurt IOTA fags when I told them I sold to invest into PRL at 2 million market cap because I had more ways to go

I disagree he played well, he nearly cashed out to fiat on first pump due to his immaturity and greed
anyone can fucking do this
>holding your PRL positions until maintest released and add revenue starts coming in literally will be best financial decision of your lifetime.

I only have to pay 1.2 % tax on my gains -30k, that is if I don't spend it all before 2018. Feels good living in Holland.

But tell me mister super invester. How much prl do you have and when did you buy it?

You take profit after the first pump dude. After a all time high a coin loses steam and corrects. This always happens. You are retarded if you don't anticipate this. You're literally playing yourself.

read this let's just say if I sold right now I would be 500k in profit.

that's why your gains -30k poorfag
>keep daytrading and selling low/buying high
>you on the right board here

Yep my delusion cost me and I am kinda bagholding, but there are still good things on the way.

you taking advice from someone acnefag that proud of 30k gain
>really user ?

I gained 2 million from selling at 4 dollars

Why didn't your dumb ass buy in sooner?
Why didnt you buy when it was just cent?

Jesus why do you dumbasses keep buying the ATH and holding until it goee to 0

No that's not how it works.

150k - 30k - student debt = taxable.

So for me that would be 1.2% of 110k = 1320€ lol.

Buy high hold forever

Hey, I could of sold the top and gone back in to have more PRL, its too late now that it has hit the floor. The only argument you should be making here is he should go back in.

>Buying the majority of my stack at 40 cents is high

Seriously what the fuck where you guys thinking buying a coin that went up 20000% in a month?

You turned a 10x into a 2x

Nice.

for user that multi-millionaire you seem challenged to even read, you sure you not larping little buddy

assuming anyone will sell their 50-100k PRL holdings for you to accumulate on the cheap week before first testnet releases lmao

enjoy that accumulation big whale bros

I literally laughed my ass off when I unloaded my 700ETH worth of bags onto these pajeets
I'm in ARY now, it's the next growth penny crypto
>testnet is priced in
PRL is going to keep going down until it sideways trades for forever, I know you're a newfag because you think people are going to FOMO into a testnet

LMFAO

If there is a set date for something (in this case testnet), you will not see a pump on that date, sorry. Coins in this market only pump on surprise news.

my only argument here he is way too fucking late to get back in lmao
>you either HODL or fiat
>crypto day trading is myth

go away ARY shill
>sage and hide your ID

If no one is selling, why is prl going down in price right now?

By the way it was real nice if your mum that you could use her creditcard to buy crypto. Most 14 year olds aren't allowed to do that.

hell even XLM's IBM pump it still went back to the pre-news price.

You never buy news, you dumb newfags.

>If no one is selling, why is prl going down in price right now?

price being artificially suppressed by whales
they put up fake buy and sell walls and little weakhand food like you get caught in their nets

go buy your mom something on that 10k euro after tax son

>go buy your mom something on that 10k euro after tax son

148680 €*

The sad thing is you'll fomo into ARY once you see it do a 8x in 3 weeks after you passed up buying at 12m market cap and say the exact same defense you had for PRL for ARY.

Veeky Forums truly only buys high.

go fukin shill your ARY shit somewhere else, the fuck ???

>he wasn't here when we PRL shills tried to tell you guys of the moon mission at 5 mil market cap
Buy high sell low

Veeky Forums only buys in after it starts pumping

dumb newfags wern't here for the awful PnD's of last year
>tfw I myself bought DGB close to the ATH
I learned my lesson, and it turned out to bring massive profits.

Childhood is buying during green candles
Adulthood is buying before the green candles

truth.
also notice how literally nobody defends PRL anymore?
you fell for the PnD, everybody already sold after buying low.

go buy some of that DGB you dumb clown

>he doesn't realize he bought into the DGB of 2018
kek, I learned to buy low by being BTFO by DGB and then bag holding forever.

we all gotta learn some way, hopefully you someday break even OP

lol sure user sure

Cant wait to see OPs face when ARY moons from 12m to 150M market cap and hes stuck with PRL bag, fomos into ARY at the ATH, then ARY dumps too

don't be sad user
>someone will eventually buy your bags
>just go shill somewhere else please

Are you me?

>bought at dip from ATH
Then the whole market crashed, just fuck me up senpai I hope you are right

Apparently 8)

>OP thinks ARY isn't thr next big moon mission

BUY HIGH SELL NEVER

OP has stockholm syndrome after falling for the PRL fomo

Kek, see you at 8x after the exchange and partnerships by feb 1st fellow comfARYs

Testnet is priced in, its gonna dump.

fuk off and neck yourself ary shill fag

it's the opposite actually once add revenue will be tested and working and normies install PRL on their blogs

wow, cool pic

Holding until 2020 here

the BAT crew is currently creaming themselves over some random-ass youtubers who got in on the project or something

this will blow BAT the fuck out of the water when it's revealed that we can NOT see ads and people STILL get revenue

and we won't even have to download some shitty new broswer lmao

Be sure to screencap this thread and check ARY price in 3 weeks

Stock up on tissues, youll need it

I do agree it dumpsters BAT, how far it can go who knows, but it has a lot of potential so I am holding for a while.

You really are a newbie to crypto if you think a testnet isnt priced in and won't cause a dump

Even the ICX mainnet caused a dump, and thats MUCH bigger news

holding that long is when you truly make it user

For sure. I don't buy coins that I don't think could still be around in any meaningful sense in 1 or 2 years. Chasing moon missions is tiresome. I just want to set and forget, and cast a wide net among coins that could actually make it.

Stockholm syndrome

Hodl fags of PnD's are reddit tier

It's for sure been my worst performer during this dip.

>That's why I bought more

Obviously you are shit tier as well if you have not retired yet, how many pumps have there been already in crypto. Anyone can larp, I got in the ICX ICO and hold 100k.

>price went up because of BTC january short squeeze and gooks FOMO'd on kukcoin / cryptopia arbitrage price difference running it up to $4-5
>there was no roadmap released - nobody had idea whats PRL is back in Jan really
>no days on testnets or mainnets deadlines were even announced
>first week after short squeeze bears liquidated their positions
>current floor at suppressed $1.20 price indicates lots of accumulation is happening before bullrun

Set and forget is the most comfiest thing ive did.
I finally dont have to trade (i hate it)
I entered good shitcoins in nice positions and will leave them grow naturally

What is the circulating supply of ARY?

you talking to python script dumbass

PnD with google developers
>sure user sure thing

I do agree it might be dumb to sell at this point since it looks like it might stop bleeding, but really guys stop buying high and never taking profit

If you look at any chart in crypro it always cups after a big pump hype

Google? Didnt they hire ibm and amazon devs?

Roughly 61 million
Shill groups and early buyers PnD coins.

Kek, he does look like a bot. Pretty sure he isn't though.

ARY looks kinda cool. So marketcap atm is ~15m? Should be an easy x10

that was IOTA I think
>Pearls hired Uber & Google full-stack software engineers
>they even have this fucking awesome marine Chad as their marketing dep

can't you fuking go sit in LINK or XRB thread somewhere you fucking parasite ?

Marketing was meant to happen after the first testnet right?

yes, pretty much what Bruno said
>they don't want to fall into same IOTA pit with half-working network

Yup its between 12-15m. Imho 5-10x is the 2 week goal with a 1.5x. Absolute worst case scenario (dissapointing news)

The price action over the next 2 weeks depends on the exchange announcement and partnerships announcement that Sam said would be announced by Jan 31st. ICO was at like 10M market cap after bonus' too so its not "buy my bags after a dump".

What's the circulating supply of ARY? 63M coins? It's already got a 20M mcap it seems.

You fucking idiots have no other choice. Probably got in at ATH now you're just circle jerking and swimming in confirmation bias. Can't wait till the mainnet fails.

Wow you fucked up.

This morning it was at 12-14mil but it looks like its at 17M at 61M circ tokens right now

Its been hovering between 12-20M for the past few days while we wait for tbe news

It's still at ICO prices. Gonna sell some VEN and buy, can't hurt I guess.

Ehh... You think mainnet will fail, but I also fucked up by taking profit. What's your logic pal?

Apparently lots of people love Prl even the media.

cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/

kek who hurt you user ?
>you can still get in on all time low before we departure on Saturn mission