CV

Get in while it's still early

bamp

I bought 40k at 135sat

do you think this will blow

shilled it here few weeks ago when it was at ICO stage, i am feeling so fucking comfy with my over 2M cV tokens

lol KuCoin is dead. Every release just get fucked by the whales. This is looking just like TEL atm.

What's your honest opinion about the potential of this?

We are going places with this one, especially this weekend.

Aside from pajeet trash like TRX, this actually does look good.

nibba what is this weekend

Is this going on other exchanges? If not kucoin might kill this off

don't forget the kucoin klan have a shitty competition running on this coin for the time being so it's not going anywhere fast.

Wish I had invested one tenth of that. I went in a bit too careful.

cautious predictions - 0,1$ by end of Feb and 0,5$ EOY

so just comfily hold then?

Yeah I reckon so, it's just got to go through that cancerous whale process, but I suppose you could accumulate it in the mean time.

That's what I plan on doing. I have 750 right now and I just plan to buy in increments since this has a good minute before it will climb.

i aint fallin for this shit again.

you retards fucked me with telcoin

ASILE BAIK SHILLINTI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>could have bought at 0.01
>didn't do it
I'll never make it

bitch it's at 2 cents you can still get rich with us

Lol. Emails leaked everyone's details. Unprofessional admins with many errors. Suspicious sale model. If you want to get scammed then sure. This is a fantastic way. They haven't even proved anything.
This guy's a known shill from the Telegram group. Admins aren't even responding. It's the definition of a shitshow. Also no lockup on the private sale so expect a huge dump.

Carl
Verticall

citation needed

Thanks just sold 100k.

I'm gonna need some sources, buddy

DUMP TIME GUYS AHHAHAHA

Delicious copypasta wojack.

>forgetting TEL

Well guys, the biggest reason the price is dropping is the Tesla Competition, which imo is the only thing that was not well thought out by the cV team. Day traders who aim for a Tesla are now keeping the price low in order to have high volumes and win the car. When this finishes and if the market allows, cV will rocket to at least 0.05-0.06

Yeay, get in.

do you fucking pajeets fomo into literally every shitcoin added to cuckoin? Its complete trash but you're buying someones bags just because its on a new exchange. Retards

50 cents eoy.

Gonna go vertical in the direction of that arrow on logo

I just get in, ride it for a few cents and get out again.

My theory on new coins on Ku is this;
Ku gets a large number of tokens at ICO or free cost, and dumps them in the fist 30 hours of trading, not all at once, but burning them off. Watching this and the Tel listing, there was tons of volume out of the gate, selling at lower prices than ED (maybe ICO'ers are really that dumb?), but I think more than likely it was Ku's initial supply to start trading.
It seems like at about 36 hours, the supply starts to dry up. This supply shortage causes a basic asset price surge, as there is no longer Ku's large supply of tokens.
This price surge gets the attention of ICO'ers with large stakes, and they usually sell at 2-3x the listing price.
That supply floods for another 72 hours, then the supply of tokens drys up again, and everyone and their mother dumps.
Then the shit coin goes into oblivion, and people sell every top all the way down.
So if Canya and TEL were past performance indicators, I'd say that cV is about to start a supply shortage in the next 4 hours, which should put it between 200-250 sats.