Here are my top reasons why you should invest in UFR right f****ng now:

- Marketcap only 13 million
- Listing on a new exchange soon
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept
- Active development team
- Solid roadmap

what does it do?

Also the coin is currently being traded at 1/3 of its ATH.
Only on EtherDelta and Cryptopia therefor this is still an extremely early time to get into this one.

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

overshilled chinkcoin don't buy this scam

solid fucking coin that I and plenty of people on here would probably use

there are so many uses for this. I'm friends with a lot of small independent filmmakers and they are ecstatic for tech like this

sucks it got pumped already but its cheap as shit now

man this coin has been PnDed and FUDed to oblivion. Lost so much value against USD over the last week and a half. Now that that the dust settled, its a good time to buy. Its actually has a good concept and a product that actually tries to solve a real world problem. DESU can't wait for alpha and better exchange. Buying from cryptopia is shit.

Buy before it gets listed on the semi-major exchange this week
Be early for once

Does anybody have a link to the discord? I was away and got kicked

mod kicked me from the discord, he didn't pay me my weekly UFR shilling bonus. So I'm dumping logs from the discord

all they had to do was keep paying me as they said they would. Now I'm going rogue.
Don't buy this scam coin!

>going rogue
?
By the looks of this the UFR Group isnt a typical PND group. Trust me, Im in PNDGroups and these arent "shilling" coins. They buy all at once. this group seems as if it were some retards that actually want the coin to grow LOL

its even worse

So upfiring is to utorrent what obsidian in to whatsapp

It could have worked with any other existing token or even with fiat but they were greedy

I would like it so succeed but i don't count on it

I have this coin so please, Discord keep up the good work. It will do even better.

How does one join a PNDGroup? Asking for a friend....

These images might be a shill to make people believe that UFR discord is sincere in going for this coin when it's really just orchestrated by a PND group

UFR is a coin with actual purpose. I can only see it rising over time. When it gets listed on a new exchange it's going to start mooning and you don't want to miss the flight

PND Group 1 D iscord: chQbRfz
PNDGroup 2 Disc ord: zyfCKnK

Dear sirs,

Please do the needful and buy UFR

Warmest Kindnesses,
Srikanth Waharmadajan

testing if im still banned

Ok explain to me how this would be a PND. You understand that PNDs happen in less than 5 minutes, not in a month?

>reasons to invest in UFR
>1. Pajeet discord group will not stop shilling it

Timestamps are all fake obvs

>he thinks PnDs arnt more long term.

If you pnd for 5 minutes you wont be able to dump enough to make $$$

pnds can last any length of time brainlet
if these muslim albanians have $1000 invested in UFR, and it goes up 2x, that's more than they could make in an entire years salary

So if they can just get one retarded westerner to bump up the price 10% by shilling on Veeky Forums constantly, Arjana will let mohammad put it in her ass tonight

If they invest 1000 and it does x2 they have 2000.
This isnt a years salary, you vegetable.
>inb4 muh he has shitty job

it is in albania. that's why we get dirty muslims and pajeets shilling here all the time.
fuck off sandnigger

If you buy now you can take out your money from it a week/month later and 100% gains

Reading the white paper

This

you get crypto for solving the problem with the torrent network, no or shite seeds

It's not a PnD. That Discord shill thing is just a bunch of pajeets thinking they're doing good projects a favour and increasing future profits even further by spamming awful shills.

The fucking idiots don't realise that it does more harm than good and distracts from the fact that it is actually a good project.

Annoying as fuck, but what can you do. I guess the shilling will be forgotten when the platform is released and gains momentum.

That's actually a modest amount. New exchanges will probably boost UFR to over 100%, probably least reaching it's former ATH even. When Alpha releases this thing might even climb 1000% from where it is now. But definitely way more than 100% 10 weeks from now. We'll get a better idea of how high it goes as it climbs, but if you haven't already bought some, now is the time. This could be the last week to buy low.

It incentivizes people to seed torrents. Dead torrents will be a thing of the past.

>being this mad about not getting in earlier
It's not too late user. The market cap is still low and it hasn't hit many exchanges yet.

Reminder that UFR ONLY came down this far because of the flash crash. While it was due for a correction from its ATH (around $2.70), it was holding strong at around $1.90 before the crash.

>New exchange coming up soon
>Alpha release due this quarter
>Beta release in Q2
>LOW mcap

Don't miss the boat again, user.

I have actually been to Albania. That is a shit ton of money for them. They are not part of the EU and so don't have the Euro. They have been a closed dictatorship for long, only recently opened up. 98% of government officials is corrupt. Disparity between rich and poor is huge. Funny thing about Albania is, and I'm not fucking kidding, EVERYBODY has a Mercedes. I went to some shitty town completely isolated from the modern world with donkeys on the sand 'street' in front of some piece of shit 'house', AND A FUCKING MERCEDES next to it. If your Mercedes gets stolen, it's in Albania.

Token with product in background is worth looking into. If product has any reason for being on blockchain it's a signal to look even deeper. If there is a market for it don't think any more but buy. UFR has it all.

the idea behind this coin sounds stupid. something that incentivises seeding torrents isn't going to take you to lambo land.

When UFR first was shilled it was

UFR or other forms of rewarding seeding are actually good way for people to download content at a good speed. Also because the original seeder gets a bonus, this may encourage them to upload obscure stuff. With time, everything will be available on the network. There are actually pretty cool stuff that I can't find these days (like certain eroges...), and when I find I get a 2KB/s download speed.
My only doubt against this project is that they will have to find a way to block cp.

>Rewards you for hosting files
I'm confused how does it differ from other cloud storage blockchains such as STORJ, BURST?